Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury
July 6th, 2011

Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury

CNN: What was the biggest weakness in the state’s forensic evidence, if any?

CNN: If you had access to the jurors, what would you ask them?

soundoff (2,650 Responses)
  1. David Andrew Crosby

Can we just pass a law that says No one from Florida can ever come to Colorado and grandfather in Nancy Grace being kept there for all time..Ya'll are a mess...

July 7, 2011 at 4:36 am | Report abuse |
  2. Franc

Ms Grace, you talk about Mr Mason shooting the bird. I shoot it at you everytiime I see you on TV. You are a disgrace to the Justice System. It is not your job to swing the public. Your are what give the legal system a bad name

July 7, 2011 at 4:42 am | Report abuse |
    • JayGee

I agree so much. Nancy Grace,being a lawyer, should know that jurors are SUPPOSED to pick based on rules and facts, not what they perceive to be fair or right.

The jurors, in all technicality, did what they were supposed to do. I did not think Nancy is wrong for her opinion, but I definitely think she is wrong to attack law-abiding jurors who fulfilled their citizens. Please, do not attack the jurors Nancy. That is completely unfair and will cause many responsible citizens to fear ever serving on a jury for fear of the public slander you are engaging in. You are calling out their past abusive, drug-related histories... how is this not slander or libel for the jurors involved?

July 7, 2011 at 5:11 am | Report abuse |
  3. adam

I Think its time someone exposes all the skeletons in Nancy Graces closet!!! you are a moron Nancy you blasted this girl and many other people on your show for many years WHO THE F ARE YOU?????? ITs people like you that give americans bad names and thats coming from a Canadian. I believe a once great man said " Let he who has not commited sin Throw the first stone for all sin is equal in Gods eyes. so tell me Nancy are you such a perfect person that it gives you the right to spew your mindless babble over the air waves.

July 7, 2011 at 4:43 am | Report abuse |
  4. Nancydiscrace

I cant at how the Hollywood folks find this as a WOW!

Nancy Grace basically... sabotash this women picking one side from the start.

The only news reported was one sided

She is a complete bully!

and Idoit!

NOT GUILTY IN A COURT OF LAW!

eat that Nancy you bleach blonde menopause Duche Bag!

July 7, 2011 at 4:46 am | Report abuse |
  5. CC

30 days guys....do you have children? Zenaida DID NOT EXIST so where was the little girl for 30 DAYS? Nancy Grace is on target..Perhaps an accident, who knows. We may never know until Casey Anthony decides to come clean on her death bed. 30 days...do you know where YOUR 2 YEAR OLD is? I wonder...HMMMM

July 7, 2011 at 4:51 am | Report abuse |
    • SixDegrees

I don't understand your fixation on this point. It was explained in detail at the trial: Anthony was terrified of being accused of a crime, and so lied to avoid being accused of far worse than an accident. Whether you choose to believe this or not, it's an explanation made all the more likely by Grace's rabid leadership of a lynch mob, complete with torches and pitchforks, feeding exactly the sort of fears Anthony claims ruled her actions.

How long will it be before some of the jurors receive death threats? Nice going, Nancy.

July 7, 2011 at 5:06 am | Report abuse |
  6. GW

It is nice to see at least some of you recognize what an ignorant, tasteless, and dangerous idiot Nancy Grace appears to be. But you might want to consider that the more dangerous people are the morons who put her ridiculous show on the air.
    The kind of vitriol that she spews would go down the toilet where it belongs if the producers of her show had any sense of common decency. Why don't you direct some of your anger towards them as well. Notice I said 'as well", not "instead of". She has a "show", she makes lots of money, and there is no connection between that and reality.

July 7, 2011 at 4:51 am | Report abuse |
  7. CC

A 2 year old....missing for 30 days. Do you think she could cook for herself ? Do you think she could wash or dress herself? FOR 30 DAYS...maybe she got a job or ran away to LA...

July 7, 2011 at 4:54 am | Report abuse |
    • Roy flesher

That is what happen when you go to trial without prove of who did the killing.I think george should have been lon trail with casey,I think he help hide the body.

July 7, 2011 at 5:34 am | Report abuse |
  8. hazmatsuits

Nancy Grace is seriously one of the most idiotic, deliberately dishonest "journalists" I have ever seen. We live in a country where you are innocent until proven guilty and last I checked having holes in her story and being an irresponsible mother is not "proof beyond a reasonable doubt" she killed her daughter. I personally believe Casey Anthony killed that girl but as an attorney Nancy Grace knows damn well that believing she did it isn't enough to convict a person of murder, the state did not provide nearly enough proof to convict this lady and THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS. Nancy Grace knows this but would rather blame the jury and drag this story out than just admit the evidence wasn't there, that's how little she thinks of her audience...

July 7, 2011 at 4:58 am | Report abuse |
    • Pat

She's not a journalist, she's a lawyer.

July 7, 2011 at 5:10 am | Report abuse |
    • Liberty Spinner

If CNN wants to improve it's public image it should dump Nancy Graceless back into the pool of lawyers and let he fling her bile out there in the real world.
      She is the Rush Limbaugh of CNN.

July 7, 2011 at 5:21 am | Report abuse |
    • drbasic

@pat in opinion....she is neither

July 7, 2011 at 5:29 am | Report abuse |
    • Roy flesher

Nancy Grace is a want to be lawer,just like a lot of the other ones on TV,She needs to talk about what she knowes,not what she would like thing to be.

July 7, 2011 at 5:44 am | Report abuse |
    • keith

@bob you are quite right nancy grace is one of the most revolting and dishonest people on the planet. she should be struck off for her comments or sued by the family for all the garbage she has spoken about them

July 7, 2011 at 6:25 am | Report abuse |
  9. Interesting

I hope Nancy does not attack the jurors for making a decision, because they are everyday people that probably dont want her wrath.

They made a decision based on the facts presented.

This was a glamorized case that ended up being a wet fart. Most ideas about the case have been influenced outside of actuall facts.

The justice system will prevail, even if it's not fair. Cassie was over charged, the jury was not left with many options.

It's very sad that little attention get's paid to people that have been falsely imprisioned.

July 7, 2011 at 5:04 am | Report abuse |
  10. Rando

Just because we have freedom of speech doesn't necessarily mean we should always use it Nancy. However since I can, I now have a new nickname for you Nancy.... "Mop Mom".

July 7, 2011 at 5:11 am | Report abuse |
  11. Crocker

What's done is done. Nothing to be gained here by debating the pros and cons until Hell freezes over. Time to move on.

July 7, 2011 at 5:45 am | Report abuse |
  12. Dr Perry Fisher

Nancy is a piece of toxic trash.Nancy should be waterboarded

July 7, 2011 at 5:57 am | Report abuse |
  13. Daniel

Nancy Grace...job well done. You have proven to be quite the leader what with torch in one hand and pitchfork in the other you led your whipped up mob to the castle gate only to find no one home.

July 7, 2011 at 5:58 am | Report abuse |
  14. Reality Check

It is past time for CNN to dump this loud mouth. CNN should be above the practice of yellow journalism, but that is all Nancy Grace is. She has sensationalized a single case for several years with one sided "reporting," tried and convicted Casey Anthony. I can not say how this poor child died, but I can say the state did not present a compelling case to 12 people that Casey Anthony murdered her. I did not sit in that jury box. Nancy Grace did not sit there.

CNN, dump this tick-tackiness and hire real journalist who wish to make a name for themselves by reporting the news, not screaming and being the center of the story.

July 7, 2011 at 6:02 am | Report abuse |
  15. Daniel

Nancy Grace cries "FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS" to excuse her fire and brimstone approach. Guess what Nancy, The first amendment doesn't protect you if you yell "FIRE" in a movie theater.

July 7, 2011 at 6:06 am | Report abuse |