Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury
July 6th, 2011

Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury

CNN: What was the biggest weakness in the state’s forensic evidence, if any?

CNN: If you had access to the jurors, what would you ask them?

soundoff (2,650 Responses)
  1. ridiculous

Nancy Grace is a poor excuse for a human being. She has whipped up the public into a frenzy. She could care less about justice. She cares about ratings. She and her clones make me sick.

July 7, 2011 at 6:08 am | Report abuse |
  2. steve

well, our judicial system is still the best in the world. She killed Caylee, whether intentionally or not. Makes no difference. She will forever be labeled a murderer and all the money in the world will never clear her name. What goes around will come around. It may take time but it will.

July 7, 2011 at 6:10 am | Report abuse |
    • Dj

How can this death be called an accident when the little girl was found with duct tape in her moouth ?

July 7, 2011 at 7:23 am | Report abuse |
  3. steve

after reading some of these awful comments about lynch mobs etc. that is crazy. the law has spoken. whether you agree with it or not. the whole family is toast in their own way. the family was destroyed and will in all likihood have to move to some far away area. let it be. we all need to move on with our lives. i know the Anthony's will.

July 7, 2011 at 6:13 am | Report abuse |
  4. Daniel

Have you ever notice Nancy Graces' haircut? It looks just like Lou Ferrignos hair in the seventies tv show The Hulk, exept hers isn't green. Oh wait...that's the color of the money they pay her.

July 7, 2011 at 6:14 am | Report abuse |
  5. Tarea

Too late now, but the jury is slowly speaking the truth: Casey wasn't "innocent" and they (the jury) were sickened with their own verdict. It appears the jury misinterpreted the instructions. What a major consequence! As Marsha Clark said the entire jury process including the judges' instructions need an overhaul to ensure this isn't repeated. Nothing changes if nothing changes. Take care of yourself.

July 7, 2011 at 6:14 am | Report abuse |
  6. Steve

Someone needs to ball gag Nancy. If she would have done the same thing, she would have lost too. I guess that's why she is not practicing law anymore.

July 7, 2011 at 6:19 am | Report abuse |
  7. Daniel

The time will come for Nancy Grace to pay the piper. She said it herself, what goes around, comes around. My question is will she go out with a whimper or a maelstrom of hate filled rhetoric? We shall see but I'm betting on the latter.

July 7, 2011 at 6:19 am | Report abuse |
    • Bryant

Grace is a drama queen and is shocked that someone would disagree with her. She is in a job where he opinions do not matter and where she really has little impact beyond a TV show that is failing in the ratings. Leave her alone and let her fade into obscurity with the least noise as possible.

July 7, 2011 at 6:57 am | Report abuse |
  8. Walter

Typical Liberal. Cries when she doesn’t get her way. Most Americans do what’s right and respects the Jury’s decision. Move on you idiots.

July 7, 2011 at 6:20 am | Report abuse |
    • Wallis3

...By the way,she is NOT a liberal. What's going on in this country that in order to be right or wrong you have to pass a test to see if you are Democrat,Republican, or Liberal.. ?. Otherwise, i agree with you. Move on.!

July 7, 2011 at 6:56 am | Report abuse |
    • Roberta

Walter. Using the "typical Liberal" label is childish and used way too much. I take it that you are a conservative. Perhaps there wouldn't be so much animosity on the political landscape if people didn't use labels like this if they think people disagree with them. I am a liberal and I agree with the jury verdict and also think people should get over it. So do most of my "liberal friends". Here is an idea.....grow up.

July 7, 2011 at 7:06 am | Report abuse |
    • TexasX

Walter: Nancy Grace herself would tell you she is not a liberal. That you drew the conclusion that she is a liberal says a lot about your inability to think logically-sometimes a trait connected with the ignorant or uneducated. If anything, Grace is an unforgiving Nazi-like radical who would have been a good fit during the Salem Witch Trials.

July 7, 2011 at 7:09 am | Report abuse |
  9. Lisa

Nancy... why dont you lay down and kick and throw a good old fashioned temper tantrum and get it over with..
    Grow up! No wonder you arent a prosecutor anymore.

July 7, 2011 at 6:20 am | Report abuse |
  10. Whatevs

Sweetie, do us all a favor and slither back under the rock you came from. Your 15 minutes are up! And if you ever talk about Caylee again, learn to pronounce her name correctly. Now I have to go take a shower, you are so slimy.

July 7, 2011 at 6:25 am | Report abuse |
  11. trufreedom

Nancy Grace is exactly like Chicken Little. With every news story she chooses to cover, it's like "THE SKY IS FALLING! THE SKY IS FALLING!" In my humble opinion, she is the most annoying person on television. With that off my chest, the state of Florida had "its day in court" with Casey Anthony and they blew it. Right now, whether or not she killed her child is irrelevant. She was found Not Guilty by "THE PEOPLE" for the murder and child abuse charges. Therefore, she is free. Furthermore, the state has no right to pursue Anthony for money they spent associated to "special costs" when they lost their case.

July 7, 2011 at 6:32 am | Report abuse |
    • albert

"She is the most annoying person on television."

No doubt about it. If Nancy Grace were to be tried on that comment, any Jury would find her guilty!

July 7, 2011 at 7:01 am | Report abuse |
  12. Michael

Nancy-

If the defense (& therefore Casey Anthony) claims that Caylee died in the pool accidentally, why then wouldn't Casy (& George I guess) be charged with simply disposing of the body in a bag in the swamp. If they admit to finding Caylee dead in the pool, then they would by default be admitting to throwing her body away & not telling anybody about it. Couldn't that be a new serious charge that has nothing to do with murder?

July 7, 2011 at 6:43 am | Report abuse |
    • Wallis3

That is exactly what is stuck in my mind since the verdict.The little girl was PUT in a bag and DUMPED.!You don't have to be a genius to come to the conclusion that either Casey or George or Cindy or the three of them did it.!

July 7, 2011 at 7:02 am | Report abuse |
    • albert

The prosecution went for all or nothing. They screwed up in that regard.

July 7, 2011 at 7:03 am | Report abuse |
  13. NeptuneRex

Nancy Grace is the BOZO, which is why she does TV instead of lawyer work....go figure.

July 7, 2011 at 6:46 am | Report abuse |
  14. Holly Glidden

The jury found Ms. Anthony not guilty because they did not want her put to death. The prosecution erred when they made this a capital case. The death penalty is barbaric and leads to inconsistent results. Nancy Grace with her disrespectful "Tot Mom" comments should recognize the dangers of "over charging" defendants.

July 7, 2011 at 6:48 am | Report abuse |
  15. Art

No, Nancy does not have to agree, however, she does not have the right to incite hatred and bigotry.

July 7, 2011 at 6:48 am | Report abuse |