Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury
July 6th, 2011

Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury

CNN: What was the biggest weakness in the state’s forensic evidence, if any?

CNN: If you had access to the jurors, what would you ask them?

soundoff (2,650 Responses)
  1. jmac

Armchair quarterback. Those who can , do. Those who can't, talk cr ap about those who can...

July 7, 2011 at 7:17 am | Report abuse |
  2. thisis

Its sad to see a former prosecuter be so blinded by emotion that she fails to see that the prosecution didn't PROVE BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT that the girl murdered her daughter. Thats all that matters her. We have enough over zealous prosecutors (I'm sure Nancy Grace was one of them) sending people to jail with no evidence. Isn't that why we have so many sad cases of people sitting in jail for over 20yrs only to be found to be innocent years later. If you want to be a lawyer DO YOUR JOB correctly. AND stand by the law you've sworn to uphold. – BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT!

Nancy Grace = TOP LAWYER – very disturbing!

July 7, 2011 at 7:20 am | Report abuse |
  3. thisis

Nancy Grace = TOP LAWYER . I'm glad she's not prosecuting people anymore

July 7, 2011 at 7:22 am | Report abuse |
  4. DeeDee

I am frustrated listening to this one juror who is making her interview rounds about this case. The original interview she gave was contradictory. She indicated there was not enough evidence to convict and follows that with how clear it was that the child was neglected/abused – what about the child abuse charge? This jury was lazy. It appears they just wanted to get home and did not take their civic duty seriously. A recent article indicated they did not review any of the transcripts or the evidence. Instead of making a stand and debating the issue they took the easiest way out to get home faster.

July 7, 2011 at 7:22 am | Report abuse |
    • Mellew

I think you are wrong and no one has the right to judge this jury. Whether you like their verdict or not, you never walked in their shoes!

July 7, 2011 at 7:29 am | Report abuse |
  5. sidney015

Who cares what Nancy Grace thinks? Why is this news? Why is she even on TV still – she has nothing to contribute.
    What a joke!

July 7, 2011 at 7:23 am | Report abuse |
  6. Mellew

Most people are so bored with Nancy Grace's harangue for the last several years on this case that they would have voted the woman innocent just to shut Grace up. (But obviously there is no shutting her up) She promotes herself as judge and jury on every case she discusses and demeans or refuses to listen to anyone who dissagrees with her. She has become very shrill and almost as creepy as Elliot Spitzer.

July 7, 2011 at 7:27 am | Report abuse |
  7. Darth Tater

Nancy Grace is a smelly SHYTBAG.

July 7, 2011 at 7:27 am | Report abuse |
    • rjacobsen

CNN should fire Grace, she should never have been on CNN i for one am dispointed in CNN for allowing such to go on but...going back to the young lady in Florida Grace hounded so long and loud the young lady took her own life. This CNN kept out of court settleign the case for $200,000.00 wonder why CNN wanted to keep this out of court? CNN needs to either fire Grace or muzzle her stupid mouth. One knows she can not practice law in GA. Her Lic. to practice pulled?

July 7, 2011 at 7:48 am | Report abuse |
  8. ATPMSD

Grace of all people should know why we want Jurors who know little to nothing about a case, so they can look at the evidence without bias. Grace and others in the media convicted Anthony based on limited evidence and held such a strong bias that anything less that guilty on all counts would be unacceptable. I find her guilty of tampering with the legal system – for her own gains!

July 7, 2011 at 7:27 am | Report abuse |
  9. Barnaby Jones

All you sore losers are more upset about being wrong. You people never cared about this kid that was killed. Bottom line is the PERsecution didnt prove their case. HA HA HA!!

July 7, 2011 at 7:30 am | Report abuse |
  10. Casey Anthony should sue the State of Florida and her Persecutors.

When Nancy Grace dies she will go strait to hell to be with Princess Diana and The Kennedy clan.

July 7, 2011 at 7:31 am | Report abuse |
    • bottoneyes

I'm sure they'll be saving a spot for you.

July 7, 2011 at 7:53 am | Report abuse |
  11. BORG

Human rules do not go with natural ones. If a Lyon eat or kill the poppets from a lioness, do others have the right to kill him too? I don't think so!! Human rules are often build from wrong grounds, for sure not perfect. No one else then mother,has the natural right to decide, in any way, about theirs children.

July 7, 2011 at 7:33 am | Report abuse |
  12. Frank

Grace, you conducted your own trial on CNN where you were not bound by the rule of law and could run your mouth at will. You are no longer a prosecutor and certainly not a journalist, just an entertainer. Now you are having a tantrum because the verdict didn’t go your way. You and the rest of the news “entertainment industry” had no impact on this jury. Our justice system cannot and should not be swayed by the likes of you.

July 7, 2011 at 7:33 am | Report abuse |
  13. val

nancy grace i appreciate your show and your work. i cant believe the not guilty verdict, what happend to the jurors? did they fall asleep they should be ashamed of themselves. it was up to them to link the peices together and look at the evidence they did have .....how is not reporting your child missing not child abuse? can you tell me that? what is a matter with poeple? she is a toddler how is that not child neglect? i hope the pictures haunt them and they here her cries, forever. furthermore how come the state cant appeal? and how come people say the u.s has the best judicicial system , you dont? you need to abolish the double jepordy??? you could try her again if that law didnt exist she may talk about it now and or new evidence could be found and you cant do nothing that is awful. no one is caring about the innocent kids who made up that law. i can hear her screams for help when her mommy chloroformed her face and let her stop breathing!!!!!!! yeah she will have a beautiful life let her out free, to her parents so they can all step on the mother some more and let poor casey stomp her feet and run their lives and blame them for more things. she will never be able to get away from what she did. the heart sticker should have said it all jurors??? when the mommy holds the key to the car and the items from the home are found at the crime scene you kind of have to link the dots to a- b- c- and to the prosecutors ... follow the scott peterson case and draw the scene out for people .... she didnt want her baby she was busy partying she wanted a life, she wanted to be set free!! that was motive... she was not working where she said if at all, she was depending on parents, she is susan smith. she wanted a different life. she is scott? she hated her parents and had no stable lifestyle, she is the only person who had access to her child. i believe she did something at the home or outside the home maybe hoped her parents would find her in the backyard and them moved her after, to her car drove around for awhile and when that car was found was when she was buried like garbage near her home in her favourite childhood park. she then panicked and hid for a while .... and well partied. what happend to a polygraph.... anyways sad day very sad day. states should be ashamed today. and justice system is not working. for the victim or the children, speak up people and do something so this never happens again

July 7, 2011 at 7:34 am | Report abuse |
  14. PammyJ

I think Casey is guilty but if I had been on that jury I would not have found her guilty either. The evidence was not there to do so.Yes Casey walks free but she has to face our Dear Lord. I hope the whole family straightens up and will let God come into there lives. RIP Caylee you will never be forgotten.

July 7, 2011 at 7:35 am | Report abuse |
    • Lynn Richart

where is the justice for caylee. nancy is right. only in america can you kill your child ..and get away with it..then profit from it. Wow...lets celebrate our wonderful crimal justice system. .............judge was an idiot..............casy is guilty,,,,she must live with that and caylle IS safe from her mother now, very sad.

July 7, 2011 at 7:49 am | Report abuse |
  15. BORG

Human rules do not go with natural ones. If a Lyon eat or kill the poppets from a lioness, do others have the right to kill him too? I don't think so!! Human rules are often build from wrong grounds, for sure not perfect. No one else then mothers,has the natural right to decide, in any way, about theirs children.

July 7, 2011 at 7:36 am | Report abuse |