Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury
July 6th, 2011

Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury

CNN: What was the biggest weakness in the state’s forensic evidence, if any?

CNN: If you had access to the jurors, what would you ask them?

soundoff (2,650 Responses)
  1. Demos

Nancy, you're making a fool of yourself.

July 6, 2011 at 9:48 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Ed Sr

Nancy Grace..............of course you do not have to agree with the jury.......just as NOBODY I personally know agrees with your news commentating. You are correct in saying you are a PAST prosecutor.................the key word is PAST............your opinions do not hold much water.....had you been a successful prosecutor you would still be in that position and perhaps even a Governor.........who knows? We know ONE thing...............you are a windbag and that is for certain.

July 6, 2011 at 9:48 pm | Report abuse |
  3. gracelies

nancy grace makes her millions of of persecuting the most defenseless people on earth, she complains that juries want "csi" stuff like what? like actual evidence!? yea that would be helpful when the state wants to kill someone based on a made up fairy tale. casey anthony needs to sue her for slander and she would win

July 6, 2011 at 9:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jess

Pretty doubtful that she would win...
      although you never know, she was able to murder her daughter and get away with it.

July 6, 2011 at 10:56 pm | Report abuse |
  4. estelle79

Nancy Grace is not a reporter; she's an editorialist. She determined guilt three years ago, and no matter how 'special' she might think she is, she wasn't privy to all the evidence in the case. She's far too invested in Casey's guilt to objectively respond to any criticism now.

July 6, 2011 at 9:49 pm | Report abuse |
  5. nemo

Nancy grace is a helmet head. Leader of the lynch mob...glad she holds no real power...people like her walk on crooked legs!!!

July 6, 2011 at 9:50 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Alyssa Murphy

Nancy speaks for the rest of us who feel sick over justice not being served... Thank you, Nancy for using your platform to speak about logic and ethos–things that belong in a courtroom and within deliberation.

July 6, 2011 at 9:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tom

She doesn't speak for me.

July 6, 2011 at 9:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • REG

I agree with u 100%!!!

July 6, 2011 at 9:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • REG

She might not speak for u but she was speaking for the little angel that was killed by her mother the one person that's supposed to love her!

July 6, 2011 at 9:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • Gail Ellliott

If you say that George Anthony is the killer, you are right. Justice wasn't served. Hopefully, someone will wake up and realize who the real killer is.

July 6, 2011 at 10:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Rose

Having a belief about something isn't logical its emotional.

July 6, 2011 at 10:22 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Tom

Nancy Grace would rather let 100 innocent people go to jail mistakenly than let 1 guilty person go through. It is the system, live with it. Maybe Nancy should be prosecuted for causing that lady to kill herself after verbally abusing her on the air. Let's see how she likes it when the shoe is on the other foot.

July 6, 2011 at 9:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • mike

Your a joke like all of those jurors who felt they couldn't apply common sense when making their decision.

July 6, 2011 at 10:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • Thinkingman

Mike,

Nifong?

July 6, 2011 at 10:57 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Justin Bieber's Colon

Grace is an idiot. 300 years ago she would be leading witch trials.

July 6, 2011 at 9:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ed Sr

No Justin.......no......300 years ago she would have been TRIED as a witch!

July 6, 2011 at 9:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ken

300 years ago, she would have been a witch!

Anyone else noticed this under the input box: "CNN welcomes a lively and courteous discussion". Pity it doesn't apply to their "talent"!

July 6, 2011 at 9:56 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Kim

I am certain of one thing, if your child or family member was in harms way Nancy Grace is the person you would want involved. Outspoken,
    yes, judgmental maybe. But at least she stands true to her convictions and is not afraid to state her opinion. There would be alot less murders of innocent children if people were not to afraid to speak up until after the fact. I love the way people will bash Nancy for stating her opinion yet these same morons stand in judgement of her. HYPOCRITES!!!!!! If Caylee Anthony's death was an accident why was tape over her nose and mouth? If she drowned then she was dead, no need to tape her up.Who was the last person with her? Her mother Casey Anthony!!!!!!!!

July 6, 2011 at 9:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tom

I was the last person to see one of my friends alive. They found him in a ditch. Glad they didn't prosecute me after they determined he fell asleep at the wheel and ran off the road. But if I didn't tell you that detail you would have ASSUMED.

July 6, 2011 at 9:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tia

If anyone in my family was in harms way, Nancy Grace's yammering mouth is the last thing that I would want. She turns everything into a circus and she's the main clown. But if you feel a circus act would help your loved ones, feel free to call her.

July 6, 2011 at 9:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ed Sr

You should have been a cop or a lawyer................but you are not.................you are more Nancy Graces G string...........hanging on to her skirt in hero worship............you are a prune who has wrinkled all too quickly...........you are UNIMPORTANT to other people.......I am sure that bothers you and that is why you write what you write.

July 6, 2011 at 9:56 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Tia

Who cares if Nancy Grace agrees? Those that can do, those that can't host television trash...err, talk shows.

July 6, 2011 at 9:52 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Joe Bolten

Get this POS off the air!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

July 6, 2011 at 9:52 pm | Report abuse |
  12. schmez

CNN should seriously question the continued employment of Nancy Grace, who has continuously acted as judge, jury, executioner and network deity over all that is tabloid jurisprudence. The final straw for me was her borderline vicious attack on the jury and some of its members that she feels clouded her way of thinking. I was equally as shocked over the verdicts, but have come to accept the decision and go on, as we all must. To quote Depeche Mode: "...I don't want to start any blasphemous rumors, but I think that God's got a sick sense of humor, and when I die, I expect to find him laughing. . ."

July 6, 2011 at 9:53 pm | Report abuse |
  13. PaulaRoz

No, you don't have to agree, Ms. dis-Grace; but you could disagree civilly.

July 6, 2011 at 9:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ed Sr

OK Paula.....................I can do that.................Nancy Grace you are a civil and disorderly pain in the rump! How is that Paula?

July 6, 2011 at 9:58 pm | Report abuse |
  14. damn yank

i would love to see Nancy DisGrace lose her job over this.....poetic justice...

July 6, 2011 at 9:53 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Mikeh

Casey Anthony is gonna be a multi millionaire and who can she thank? Nancy Grace. I hope she sends her a card. Its Nancy Grace who blasts these people every day and when they get off they cash in.

July 6, 2011 at 9:55 pm | Report abuse |