Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury
July 6th, 2011

Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury

CNN: What was the biggest weakness in the state’s forensic evidence, if any?

CNN: If you had access to the jurors, what would you ask them?

soundoff (2,650 Responses)
  1. Paco

I saw the neighbors dog taking a Nancy Grace on the front lawn.

July 7, 2011 at 7:57 am | Report abuse |
  2. Marie

What about the evidence that was lost because of Casey not telling the truth. She is sly like a fox. She knew what she was doing and it paid off. Because of lack of evidence that might have been there before the hurrican hit Florida, Casey is free!!!

July 7, 2011 at 7:57 am | Report abuse |
  3. Larry Merrill

Human Nature. That's is the reason. The jury didn't have a chance. They had to make the decision to let Casey live or die, and no one nobody wants blood on their hands. Went they were asked before jury selection if they could convict they lied as all humans do. They didn't mean to but they couldn't help believe that they could sentenence her to death. As soon as they heard the jury instruction that they must be 100% sure beyond any reasonable doubt, that gave them what they needed. Throw out all common sense, forget all logic and say gee if I didn't see it happen then maybe it didn't. Not Guilty. I am sure they didn't in thieir hearts feel that way but it was an out. No blood on their hands. They playing field was fair but the rules of the court is not. Human Nature won out on this. If you were on the jury you would have done the same. Think about it.

July 7, 2011 at 7:58 am | Report abuse |
  4. Bettie

I like to eat my own doo doo.

July 7, 2011 at 7:59 am | Report abuse |
  5. Jeff

Nangy Grace is a self righteous ass

July 7, 2011 at 8:01 am | Report abuse |
  6. harmon H

Take your Tent Pole Down Your Circus has left town,, and Side Show

July 7, 2011 at 8:01 am | Report abuse |
  7. stevie68a

Nancy Grace is common sense personified. How can Casey not report her child missing for almost a month? My own
    theory is that Casey used a drug on the child, left her in the car, for a kind of babysitting. Manslaughter.

July 7, 2011 at 8:04 am | Report abuse |
    • Chuck

Nancy Grace is a disgusting human being. Lower than Casey Anthony she feeds on peoples misery and acts like she cares.

July 7, 2011 at 8:10 am | Report abuse |
    • GBush

Nancy Grace is a blow hard loud mouthed idiot
      First Amendment.

July 7, 2011 at 8:20 am | Report abuse |
    • Time Served

The child wasn't missing for 31 days, the child was dead.

July 7, 2011 at 8:23 am | Report abuse |
    • Howard

Everybody's an expert on how this case should've turned out, even though they did NOT sit in the courtroom through every day of the trial, listened to every word said, and looked into the faces of every witness. As a former prosecutor, Nancy Grace has a moral obligation to at least mention that anyone who has done what the jury had to do is less qualified to criticize the jury's decision. Wait a minute! That would include Nancy Grace!

July 7, 2011 at 8:30 am | Report abuse |
    • LOBO

Like Nancy or not, she is absolutely correct. I don't care for her myself. But what she says is very true.

July 7, 2011 at 8:33 am | Report abuse |
    • LAG

American is made up of lots of different kinds of people. Some are decent, some aren't. Nancy Grace falls into the latter. I would say that, as a lawyer/prosecutor she should have a better understanding of the justice system. Is it possible that she was KICKED out of her job as prosecutor because she's incompetent?

July 7, 2011 at 8:39 am | Report abuse |
  8. Nick Shears

I would just like to say I love your show. You have a good way to create emotion in your fans but you sure do not know anything of what your discussing. Maybe you should RESEARCH your discissions because you are the kind of person who gives America a bad name...And by the way Florida did a terrible job prosecuting Casey Anthony. Maybe they should have made a story up and went with it like Casey did. Sloppy as a pig stie...nice job Florida...and nice job

July 7, 2011 at 8:05 am | Report abuse |
  9. S.M.

Nancy,

You go girl!

Freedom of speech ... it's ok. Just look at the mouth on Baez and the lies he spewed .... character assassination. Nice touch from Mason, too, with the finger in the air. Very professional. It's not over for Casey. The grief she brought upon her family ... what goes around comes around.

Yay for Nancy. I'll buy your book.

July 7, 2011 at 8:09 am | Report abuse |
    • tammy

I have no money but would love a free copy of the book so I could use it to WIPE MY ASS!!

July 7, 2011 at 8:19 am | Report abuse |
  10. marilyn

Casey went from her parents who were enablers to the jury who were also enablers, Now she will never learn
    that is it is naughty to kill your baby.

July 7, 2011 at 8:09 am | Report abuse |
    • Cindy

I agree, and now she talks about having more children! Adopting from Ireland??? Wow! She needs some serious therapy right along with the Jury! Just because they could not prove how she died, does not mean she should go free after carrying her decomposing body around for days, then dumping her in the swamp! That alone should be considered child abuse, not to mention accidental drowning is obvious niglect!

July 7, 2011 at 8:26 am | Report abuse |
  11. Nancy Grace

You want a piece of me?!?!? I will Casey Anthony you up and down this webpage until you wish you were dead! I've done it before and I reserve the right to do it again! I will exploit every dirty little secret you have, no matter if it is true or not! With CNN as my witness you will not survive the night! So come on Kungpow, Come on Andrew and Paco don't you dare let my name cross your mexican and chinese lips again!

July 7, 2011 at 8:13 am | Report abuse |
    • Durundal

ahahaha that was awesome

July 7, 2011 at 8:28 am | Report abuse |
  12. Peter Murdoch

She attacks the jurors but I am sure she would be barred from any jury given her track record of plagerism – proclaiming people guilty WHEN THEY WERE INNOCENT – never admitting she made a mistake – lieing about the death of her fiance – and 2 counts of prosecuterial misconduct. But she attacks the people on the jury what if a juror had had her track record!

July 7, 2011 at 8:17 am | Report abuse |
  13. J.C. Whitehead

None of Caylee's family stood up for her. Many stranger's did love her and thought justice was at hand, but the devil
    picked this jury and dumped them out of a turnip truck in front of the courthouse.

July 7, 2011 at 8:20 am | Report abuse |
  14. geen

listening to Two-Tot Mom brings to mind the wisdom of Will Rogers, and lends credibility to what Cheney Mason said after the trial..."The ignorant should never speak of what they don't know!" shut the hell up TTM

July 7, 2011 at 8:20 am | Report abuse |
  15. Peter Murdoch

The horrible thing about Nancy Grace is she should be explaining the law i.e. why the prosecutors got it wrong – why they should not have gone for capital murder in this case – why they jury made the right decision etc instead she incites hate not based on the law but on her "feelings" someone is guilty. Or it's ok to give someone the death penalty because they were a bad mom and liar. Nancy Grace is a horrible example of teaching people about the law and instead undermines the system.

July 7, 2011 at 8:21 am | Report abuse |
    • Idiot with an internet connection

That is with out a doubt the best way to describe her particular brand of b.s. the flows from her demonic mouth.

July 7, 2011 at 10:55 am | Report abuse |