Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury
July 6th, 2011

Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury

CNN: What was the biggest weakness in the state’s forensic evidence, if any?

CNN: If you had access to the jurors, what would you ask them?

soundoff (2,650 Responses)
  1. Tom O'Connell

The admission by the defense, in court, that Caylee drowned accidentally in the pool and was found by Casey and her father is an admission of crimes. They did not have the right to declare Caylee dead. They failed to report the "accident". They illegally disposed on the body (and disgracefully). There are a number of charges they should answer for given Casey's confession.

July 7, 2011 at 9:02 am | Report abuse |
  2. Jared

Nancy Grace is right – she does not have to agree with the verdict. None of us have to agree with the verdict. The fact remains that Casey Anthony was not convicted of the serious charges against her.

One of the problems that has developed in the United States over the last decade is this belief that we, as Americans, deserve to be all emotional about having our opinion heard and people should listen to us when we give our opinion.

Like or dislike the verdict, but Americans need to think critically hear, which means to think objectively and look at the fact that the defendant was found not guilty of the serious charges. Therefore, her life can now move on.

July 7, 2011 at 9:03 am | Report abuse |
  3. Allen Remillard

I will never give Nancy Grace any credibility. This ex prosecutor is a knowing liar, as proven by the last case she prosecuted. The Georgia man she prosecuted was convicted of murder. Ms. Grace knowingly and intentionally fabricated evidence, as well as coercing witnesses to testify falsely. This was also intentional, in the opinion of the Georgia Supreme Court. My opinion is that she should be in prison herself, for being a dishonest prosecutor.

Ms. Grace also is so judgmental at the outset of every case she reports. She was calling for Casey Anthony's death, even before she had been arrested. You can't tell me Ms. Grace knew anything more than the public knew at the time. Nancy Grace in an evil person who wants nothing more than to get her opinion on the air, regardless of who she hurts.

July 7, 2011 at 9:03 am | Report abuse |
  4. kilcourtney

Yeah Nancy Disgrace is the voice for the victimized, she's been tagged three times for misconduct as a prosecutor, responsible for Melinda Ducketts suicide, persecuting Richard Ricci and demonizing the Duke LaCrosse players. She is never right and lies about everything, including the facts behind her ex fiances murder in her book. If you listen or trust a thing this monster says you're a complete idiot. Period!

July 7, 2011 at 9:03 am | Report abuse |
  5. Unsubscribe from Nancy Grace

I wish my channel subscriptions would allow me to cancel just the channel(s) that Nancy Grace airs on, her ongoing drama about everything makes me sick. How many children died in the USA alone while you were simply reading these comments. Where are their stories? Are they any less important?

July 7, 2011 at 9:04 am | Report abuse |
  6. PattyPal

I do not know if Casey Anthony is guilty of murdering her daughter and 'the people' may never know for sure; I belive that she is at fault, in some way. However, a person should be judged in our courts by evidence and NOT emotions, assumptions or a prosecutor's viewpoint. I think the j...ury made their best effort to do just that. The prosecutors charged her with 1st degree murder, even though in a less publicized trial, they might very well have gone with a lesser charge. The media, mainly Nancy Grace, pushed the system to 1st degree murder charges. They cried witch for 3 years and whipped up a storm of emotions for everyone, including the prosecutors. If there is never justice for Caylee, a large part of the blame is at the feet of the media and Nancy Grace.See More

July 7, 2011 at 9:07 am | Report abuse |
  7. LAG

Can it be so easy????

If you think that Casey should be killed then you are a GOP/Teabag

If you think that Casey is guilty but that the prosecution failed to show the PROOF nessecary then you are DEM???

July 7, 2011 at 9:07 am | Report abuse |
    • Snoop

And if people think like you, then they are obviously brain dead.

July 7, 2011 at 9:12 am | Report abuse |
  8. LAG

Never would have been an issue if Casey had used CONDOMS...

The 20 cent condom could have prevented this whole mess..but then Nancy Grace would be on the streets as a Squeegee cleaner.

July 7, 2011 at 9:09 am | Report abuse |
  9. ken

This goes to my idea that all aspects of court need to be professional. That means being a juror should be a profession. People goto school to be lawyers and in MOST cases judges (not a law to need to be a lawyer to be a judge that's just how things have turned out call it culture as judges are elected). BUT we force jury duty on the citizen and dont pay them for it. If Jurors were a profession then the jury pool would understand the way the law works and we would have much better verdicts all across the board from criminal to social cases. So when does the country get rid of the archaic jury and move to a real one? After all how many "innocent" people went to prison because a jury sent them there only to have the CSI come back later and say they were innocent. Maybe if the jury was professional this would not happen. This woman is more guilty than OJ but the difference is she will get rich and OJ the black guy is in jail of some trumped up setup BS and all because of citizen juries (BAD IDEA).

July 7, 2011 at 9:09 am | Report abuse |
  10. Work

She's such an annoying terrible person, pretty much the female version of Bill O'Reilly... And she should be ashamed of herself if she thinks the evidence presented in the case was enough to get the guilty verdict.

July 7, 2011 at 9:09 am | Report abuse |
  11. Marc

Please CNN .. give Nancy Grace a huge salary raise. That would keep such a biased person away from courtrooms for the sake of a good legal system. She's judging jurors, she does not have the evidences ... so please CNN, NG is a keeper ... as long as not in a courtroom.

July 7, 2011 at 9:10 am | Report abuse |
  12. jt_flyer

Well there you have it! Let's get rid of this whole antiquated legal system and just defer to Nancy Grace. Look at all the tax money we can save.

July 7, 2011 at 9:11 am | Report abuse |
    • Snoop

Plus, everyone will get a cute nickname!

July 7, 2011 at 9:13 am | Report abuse |
  13. damnufools

NANCY THE BLEACHED BLONDE BEACHED WHALE; PLEASE GO AWAY!!!

July 7, 2011 at 9:11 am | Report abuse |
    • LAG

YA.

July 7, 2011 at 9:13 am | Report abuse |
    • wendy

She would make an excellent line backer or hammerhead shark.

July 7, 2011 at 9:15 am | Report abuse |
  14. Jerry

Nancy Grace had made Casey Anthony a celebrity. Not a well-like celebrity, but a celebrity just the same. NG should be held accountable for bringing Casey Anthony into the national spotlight with all the coverage that she dedicated on her show, which was ALL THE TIME. NG should NOT be surprised by all of the negative comments towards herself, and needs to step back and think, "What would I do if the entire nation was fixated on my family with a negative view?" Take a break from your show Nancy, and start focusing on news that is actually NEWSWORTHY!!! If I see one more of her shows where she is screaming at the camera or her panel, and then 2 seconds later can squirt out a tear for a missing child or fallen soldier, I will SCREAM!!!!

July 7, 2011 at 9:12 am | Report abuse |
    • damnufools

Do like I do & don't watch her! if nobody watched the fool she would lose her show. She is disgusting & pathetic. Good Morning America has had her on 2 mornings in a row; and if they think she is what the people want they are sadly mistaken! If they want to give her another platform to preah from I can watch the TODAY show.... and I will. I refuse to be repulsed by Nancy Grace on HLN or network TV.

July 7, 2011 at 9:28 am | Report abuse |
  15. LAG

All you Jesus freaks need to go back under the rock you slthered out from and die.

July 7, 2011 at 9:12 am | Report abuse |