Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury
July 6th, 2011

Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury

CNN: What was the biggest weakness in the state’s forensic evidence, if any?

CNN: If you had access to the jurors, what would you ask them?

soundoff (2,650 Responses)
  1. Bus2

I hope Casey sues the pants off of Nancy Grace for slander!

July 7, 2011 at 9:15 am | Report abuse |
    • I, the jury

July 7, 2011 at 12:23 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Anna

Who cares what you think Nancy Grace? You may not agree, but you aren't the judge and jury here.

July 7, 2011 at 9:15 am | Report abuse |
  3. Max from NY

I find it ironic that we obsess over this case, but no one has talked about Darfur in....years.

July 7, 2011 at 9:16 am | Report abuse |
  4. Shaif Yirboosch

It's interesting that Nacny made a name for herself with this public disgrace she calls a TV show.

The network should cancel her ticket ASAP.

Nacy, you are one ignorant rotten person...probably because you're so fat.

July 7, 2011 at 9:17 am | Report abuse |
  5. Everyman

So basically Nancy is saying the jury were idiots, all 12 of them. The prosecution couldn't get one decent juror?

July 7, 2011 at 9:17 am | Report abuse |
  6. RedWings

Does Nancy Grace suffer from downs syndrome? Look at that picture. She gives downs victims a bad rap.

July 7, 2011 at 9:18 am | Report abuse |
    • chris

well a FORMER prosecutor has an opinion , lmao that is why you are a former , you sucked at your job !!!!!!!!

July 7, 2011 at 9:23 am | Report abuse |
    • tifoso

Time for CNN to fire Nancy Disgrace. This harridan has no sense of justice, just revenge. She could be replaced by one of those people Leno interviews on JayWalking and there would be improvement. She is just a nasty, evil, mean-spirited shrew.

July 7, 2011 at 9:24 am | Report abuse |
  7. joe

Jury selection is an art and it is the single most important part of the process for the prosecution and the defense. The defense doesn't want logical, smart people and the prosecution does. I work in the nuclear industry and everyone I work with is a technical person with very good logic skills and every time (I really mean every time) anyone has been called for jury duty they have been dismissed as soon as the defense lawyers find out what they do for a living. they don't want a smart logical jury because they can understand the law and the evidence and reach a good decision. Life is not like CSI. The evidence is hardly ever neat and clear cut.

July 7, 2011 at 9:18 am | Report abuse |
    • tifoso

Actually, you have it backwards. Prosecution want ignorant people who spend their lives being told what to do and when. They want the Good Nazis who will obey the government. Retired military are the ideal jurors for the prosecution. Defense wants more intelligent people, ones who think for themselves, who rebel against authority. College grads who work in bookstores are the ideal defense jurors.

Clearly, you never picked a jury. I have.

July 7, 2011 at 9:28 am | Report abuse |
  8. Larry

Perhaps justice was not served but the law was served very well. I am tired of hearing Caylee's name be used as a weapon for people like Grace. Anyone with a brain knows that this sweet little child had a life ahead of her and perhaps her mother did kill her. Time will tell the whole truth but leave this child to rest in peace.

July 7, 2011 at 9:19 am | Report abuse |
  9. Joseph

It amazes me,how many so called men feel the need to be threatened by Nancy Grace in some way.

July 7, 2011 at 9:20 am | Report abuse |
    • Harley

That's because Nancy Grace IS a man!

July 7, 2011 at 9:28 am | Report abuse |
    • I, the jury

Not threatened; SICKENED!

July 7, 2011 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Joe

Someone needs to take Legal Ethics 101. When asked if her showmanship at the expense of the legal system is ethical, she responds that it is legal so therefore ethical. Sorry, but that is not how it works. Please, CNN, give your employees a basic review of the concept of "ethics".

July 7, 2011 at 9:20 am | Report abuse |
  11. AnnonUSA

She does not need to agree, and obviously does not need to be fair, balanced or unbiased.

She does what she needs to get ratings. I think we can all see why she is a "former" prosecutor.

July 7, 2011 at 9:21 am | Report abuse |
  12. Bill White

CNN: So Nancy, how do you feel about your (and CNN's) sensationalism and profiteering making an un-convicted murderer wealthy?
    Grace: Actually, I could have been wrong all along about Casey. I'm thinking we'll go shopping – perhaps do lunch. There really is something to be said about being seen with the right people...

July 7, 2011 at 9:21 am | Report abuse |
  13. Nel

Just one of those cases in American history that baffles the minds of so many. The evidence was there that foul play certainly took place but was it before or after the death of Caylee? Considering the age of the child, the mother's responsibility to the child, the grandparent's attempts to locate the child even before contacting 911...the fact that Casey is about to walk free is disturbing. I guess in FL it's OK to toss your dead child into a swamp. Sickening byotch. Good luck to her walking the Earth.

July 7, 2011 at 9:21 am | Report abuse |
  14. Tim

Oh my stars...she actually refers to Casy Anthony as "tot mom". While speaking. Nancy Grace uses, seemingly with no thought about it, the words "tot mom". They just plop out of her mouth effortlessly. For someone who loves to screech and squeal about how she is a defender of the innocent, it appears she couldn't give enough of a hoot to refer to Caylee as "Caylee" and not her own generated buzzword/trademark identifier "tot". She is just disgusting.

July 7, 2011 at 9:22 am | Report abuse |
  15. Carl

Nobody likes NG but there are 63 pages of comment at this point.....LOL. Its why she is still on CNN.....ratings....negative comments or positive...it is all ratings.

As far as her comments and making judgement...she is an armchair quarterback like I am every Saturday and Sunday during football.

I don't watch her show but get why it is popular...despite all your comments. She is loud, outspoken, and does not back down...and annoying,...but that is only my opinion.

July 7, 2011 at 9:22 am | Report abuse |
    • I, the jury

She is what makes CNN a waste of bandwidth... Garbage for the masses. You must be loving this!

July 7, 2011 at 12:29 pm | Report abuse |