Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury
July 6th, 2011

Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury

CNN: What was the biggest weakness in the state’s forensic evidence, if any?

CNN: If you had access to the jurors, what would you ask them?

soundoff (2,650 Responses)
  1. Chief

Just a reminder folks, Casey was not found INNOCENT. She was found NOT GUILTY. All that means is that the state did not prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt. It does not mean that Casey did not do it or that she cannot be jailed for lying to invesigators (though she will likely get time served), that she cannot be sued to recover costs incurred as a result of her lies, that the nanny she accused cannot sue her, or that a wrongful death case cannot be brought against her.

July 7, 2011 at 9:45 am | Report abuse |
    • Sean

What is your point exactly?

July 7, 2011 at 10:45 am | Report abuse |
  2. Jules

DID THE JURORS NOT READ THE CHARGE OF AGGRAVATED CHILD ABUSE? THERE WAS MORE THAN ENUF EVIDENCE FOR THIS CHARGE – MAYBE NOT MURDER 1 BUT DEFINATELY AGGRAVATED CHILD ABUSE WITH DEATH

July 7, 2011 at 9:45 am | Report abuse |
  3. Guest

She's not in the business of forgiveness. What a loathsome human being Nancy Grace is.

July 7, 2011 at 9:45 am | Report abuse |
  4. Richard Dewitt

Nancy Grace made millions on casey anthony. In stead poisoning the nation's minds with her opinions during the last 3
    years on her show, she could have spend more time and looked for evidence. Nancy, you screwed up!. We are tired of hearing about your husband being murdered. Move on to another subject or get off the air. (GRACEMOM)

July 7, 2011 at 9:46 am | Report abuse |
  5. Guest

The way America is feeling about Caycee right now is exactly how I feel about Ms. Nancy Grace. Waste of space.

July 7, 2011 at 9:46 am | Report abuse |
  6. Zebula

Amazing how hatred for Nancy Grace has clouded everyone's vision. Casey Anthony is GUILTY. Everyone knows it.

July 7, 2011 at 9:49 am | Report abuse |
  7. resa

Thank you nancy Grace for being the voice for those that can't speak for themselves, who suffer at the hands of parents, family, strangers, professionals, etc. I may not always agree with your opinion, but "Don't" you stop unearthing the "fetid bile" which lies in the hearts and minds of of those offenders which live, work, and serve in our society. God is our only judge. Casey will face him someday, (as we all will) , and Caylee will be by the Good Lords side when Casey meets her maker and stand in his presence to account for actions in this life. She will face her accuser, Little Caylee again, if she in fact did harm this beautiful child. Rock on Nancy.... Don't you stop doing what you are doing. My only wish for your work would be, that there would be thousands of you!

July 7, 2011 at 9:49 am | Report abuse |
    • PattyPal

Nancy Grace has not been a voice for anyone, especially Caylee; she did Caylee a disservice. Her brand of 'justice' is the kind we saw when people cried 'WITCH'. We don't need this type player in the mix when it comes to justice. She isn't just you and I talking talking and expressing opinions. She is someone who gets paid a large amount of money to rake up emotions and get ratings going, rather like any other shock jock out there. Except, her arena is the law. She stirred the pot so much with opinion and conjecture that anyone with an ounce of empathy wanted the mother drawn and quartered. Did she get justice for Caylee? NO, justice was left behind in this case a long time ago. Justice for Caylee would have been for the gov't to do their best to find out what happened, charge the mother accordingly and have a trial. Grace muddied the waters everyone lost, including Caylee. She should have her law license revoked for ethical violations.

July 7, 2011 at 10:09 am | Report abuse |
    • Patrick

Unfortunately Nancy Grace thinks she is our only judge, AND jury.

July 7, 2011 at 10:26 am | Report abuse |
  8. BBOB

Nancy I think you do just what CNN (who by the way, I think is your boss) put you there to do. The fact that so many people hate you is proof!! If they don't like you all they have to do is change the channel. No matter how bad they bash you they have obviously been curious over what you think or they would know so much about your shortcomings. Keep up the good work. YOU MAKE ME THINK. It's a SHAME the jury couldn't have watched you before they made their decision. You keep on truckin' Nancy. I throughly enjoy your take on subjects and your comments that "TELL IT LIKE IT IS"!!

July 7, 2011 at 9:50 am | Report abuse |
  9. Kj

You do not say God Bless someone who judges others... Nancy Grace is a negative condescending media personality, not an attorney anymore... This is what the Georgia supreme court said about her in one of her cases, "the conduct of the prosecuting attorney in this case demonstrated her disregard of the notions of due process and fairness, and was inexcusable." How did this person ever get on tv, much less a news station??? Isn't the news supposed to be non biased? I turn the channel whenever she is on and I couldn't finish reading this article before I threw up in my mouth from her comments....

July 7, 2011 at 9:51 am | Report abuse |
    • Tina-not the moron.

How ironic that you would comment on judging others in one breath and then judge Nancy in the NEXT sentence. Can you say hypocrite. I love Nancy. She is honest and says what she thinks regardless of what popular opinion is.

July 7, 2011 at 9:58 am | Report abuse |
    • Ed

Nancy Grace is the problem not the solution. Jane Velez Mitchell is the same, who made them the moral compass of socieity? 2 scorned biiiiiiiiitches

July 7, 2011 at 10:04 am | Report abuse |
    • nonnews

Correct Nancy Grace hurts this country more than anyone else. She is letting her emotions control her rational thinking. Nancy convicted her long before this case got as big as it is. It's unbelievable that she received a fair trial.

July 7, 2011 at 10:05 am | Report abuse |
  10. Missy

Nancy is spot on! I like her and it's a shame a killer was freed because of a bunch of ignorant jurors. I totally agree with Nancy Grace!

July 7, 2011 at 9:53 am | Report abuse |
    • WETFUSE13485

Jury Personnel are not ignorant just because they do not come to the same conclusion as you. So that you mean if you are picked for jury duty and I do not like your results, you are a idiot. See how stupid that sounds. If you have your day in court and you get sentenced a certain time by your peers, justice is served. If you are freed, then justice is served also.

US NAVY RETIRED SCPO
      5326 SO/S.E.A.L. 21 YRS OF MILITARY SERVICE

July 7, 2011 at 9:57 am | Report abuse |
    • xjdavid

I agree that Grace is abrasive, obnoxious, and sentationalizing. But she's right far more often than she's wrong, and in the case of Anthony, she is SPOT ON. Casey Anthony = Lizzie Borden.

July 7, 2011 at 10:30 am | Report abuse |
  11. boka

Ewwww! She is gross.

July 7, 2011 at 9:53 am | Report abuse |
  12. Me

Nancy.. please quit CNN. You are a waste of space. News Channels are supposed to state facts, not individual opinions of journalists filled with hatred. CNN.. take some lessons from BBC.

July 7, 2011 at 9:55 am | Report abuse |
  13. Jinx62

Nancy Grace is the Anti-Christ! A modern day Medusa! How did this woman ever get on television?

July 7, 2011 at 9:55 am | Report abuse |
  14. Skippy

That's right, blame the jury. It wasn't the prosecutor who failed, it was the jury.

Nancy, you are so full of yourself and your bravado that you have no actual credibility.

July 7, 2011 at 9:56 am | Report abuse |
  15. Alexander Martinez

Really unprofessional. I cannot see how someone can let their emotions get in the way of acting somewhat ethical. I'm really offended of her bashing the jury. They did superb work! Nancy can disagree without sounding so barbaric. Ridiculous and she looks really stupid. I'm sure she will never be looked at the same. Everyone now knows she's an evil monster now(if they didn't before). Her and George W. Bush should get a room and enlighten each other.

July 7, 2011 at 9:57 am | Report abuse |