Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury
July 6th, 2011

Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury

CNN: What was the biggest weakness in the state’s forensic evidence, if any?

CNN: If you had access to the jurors, what would you ask them?

soundoff (2,650 Responses)
  1. WETFUSE13485

As for Nancy Grace, she is a joke even to herself. Loud and goofy as hell.

US NAVY RETIRED SCPO
    5326 SO/S.E.A.L. 21 YRS OF MILITARY SERVICE

July 7, 2011 at 9:57 am | Report abuse |
  2. David

I think that Grace is Satan himself disguised as a human being.

July 7, 2011 at 9:57 am | Report abuse |
  3. Codepwned

Typically I can't stand Nancy Grace. She's a vile, close minded *insert rude explicative*. But... in this conversation she is standing up for what I strongly believe in myself. Free speech. I strongly disagree with most of her opinions and stances but I support her right to be ignorant, overly opinionated and close minded. It's her right.

July 7, 2011 at 9:58 am | Report abuse |
  4. Kerwyn

Ms. Grace is free to believe what she will. Unfortunately, she takes her "personal" beliefs and presents them as facts. She sensationalized this case when it should not have been. Rather than be a factual reporter, she uses emotion, innuendo and junk science to "try" someone in the public eye. Regardless of whether Anthony killed her child or not, Ms. Grace all but single handedly tried to make sure she did not get a fair trial under our justice system. I must admit my shock when Anthony was found not guilty. Not because there was little evidence to support a capital murder charge, but because of the wholesale butchery that Grace has indulged in these past few years leading up to the trial. Bravo to the Jury.

July 7, 2011 at 9:58 am | Report abuse |
  5. hank d

Nancy, we don't have to care if you agree. Thank God the legal system still works and you aren't the America's judge/jury/executioner

July 7, 2011 at 9:58 am | Report abuse |
  6. Tek

Grace is the lowest form of life on this planet. She is a part of the "media mobsters" in my opinion. She may have a large following but then again so did David Koresh.
    Nancy Grace is part of the cancer that is eating our society!

July 7, 2011 at 9:58 am | Report abuse |
  7. DSF

Nancy Grace said, "The jury is the sole judge of facts, evidence and the law." As a former prosecutor and an alleged expert on legal matters, how can she be so ignorant? A jury examines the testimony and evidence, and renders a verdict based upon the facts they belive to have been proven during trial. A jury does NOT judge the law- the jury is given specific instructions by the judge as to the law. In fact, the judge is the judge of the law, not the jury.

July 7, 2011 at 9:59 am | Report abuse |
  8. N in Orlando

I would love nothing more than to see Nancy Grace get fired. She is a poor excuse for a journalist. I can honestly say i just started to watch HNL and can honestly say, I won't be watching it anymore as long as she remains on the air spewing the garbage she does.

July 7, 2011 at 9:59 am | Report abuse |
  9. SS

This trial has no positives–other than people getting to rub s h it in nancy grace's troll face. That's just awesome and she deserves it.

July 7, 2011 at 10:00 am | Report abuse |
    • Sean

If I NEVER have to hear her say "tot mom" again it will be tooooooo soon!

July 7, 2011 at 10:13 am | Report abuse |
    • yavva

Speakin of tots. NG needs to lay off of them. Her ass needs a banner across it stating "Oversized Load."

July 7, 2011 at 10:15 am | Report abuse |
    • The Man

Nancy Grace herself should understand the Jurors did the right thing. Attacking their persons and what they had on their personal record does not justify them to be so called idiots. They are instructed on the case step by step. Unfortunately they did the right thing. The prosecution was trying to get her convicted on the premise that she is a tramp. They never said this is how she killed her and this is why. They kept painting her as a party girl. Well I know a lot of great moms who are tramps and party girls. Doesn't make them kill their kids. Nancy Grace is a disgrace to the law community. This case and her answer to the verdict are exactly why she's not a prosecutor no longer. Too bad she is on tv giving bad advice. Do I think Casey Anthony killed her daughter? YES!!! Do I think the prosecution proved she did it?? HELL NO!!!! Does Nancy Grace know what's she's doing? NO WAY!!

July 7, 2011 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
    • Webhoncho

Nancy Grace suffers again from hoof in mouth syndrome.

One of the reasons she left her previous life actually practicing law was her constant fear of being brought up on ethics charges. She can't stop playing fast and loose with facts, and WORSE. All of her "admirers" should read up on Nancy Grace's legal disGraces while working as a prosecutor.

Nancy, you can run but you can't hide from your past.

July 7, 2011 at 10:28 am | Report abuse |
  10. K.

NG is a disgrace, just interested in sensationalizing tragedy to further her own aspirations. I encourage everyone to look at her Wikipedia page just to see how misguided she is. And I would be willing to bet she's the first one to have a book on the shelves regarding this case. Shame on CNN – I would expect higher standard from you.

July 7, 2011 at 10:02 am | Report abuse |
  11. k

I dispise Nancy Grace...but in this she is partially right.

July 7, 2011 at 10:02 am | Report abuse |
  12. Crazy Nancy

Seriously, Nancy Grace, get off your high horse and admit that you were wrong. You are so blinded by your ridiculous "inhibition" that you are just making a fool of yourself. You defend yourself by claiming that every other person is wrong, and then when it finally comes that YOU are wrong, you blame the jury. Because of your arrogance, ignorance, and unjustifiable claims, you are now the laughing stock of national television. Respect the process. Instead of going on and on (and on and on and on) about how "right" you are and how the entire state of Florida's justice system is flawed, you should stop making a mockery of yourself, quit bashing other people (especially the jury), and drop the whole subject matter. Instead of pleading the First, please, for your sake, plead the Fifth and remain silent.

July 7, 2011 at 10:03 am | Report abuse |
    • Devin

Absolutely! Amen to that.....well said......

July 7, 2011 at 10:04 am | Report abuse |
  13. jg

Nancy Grace give me the pee shivers she is so creepy. Too much makeup. Dumb redneck. Confrontational. Bad hair. Reminds me of ignorant secretaries working in school systems with big mouths, loud opinions, and not enough education or intelligence to back it up.

July 7, 2011 at 10:03 am | Report abuse |
    • Penis Buffet

OH YEAH!!! Nice one. And I bet she smells like the underside cushions of a old couch that has had kids taking a constant pee on.

July 7, 2011 at 10:11 am | Report abuse |
  14. Sick of Nancy

I don't mind saying I am not surprised at this verdict. There was not enough evidence to fairly cinvict and at most she would have won on appeal (good use of taxpayer's money). Something happend to Caylee and we will never really know except she was born into a family of pretty screwed up folks. Nancy Grace is no longer a prosecutor and merely a media personality with an annoying habit of always thinking she is right. I thank goodness our judicial system is not governed by what Nancy Grace has to say. She staes "her opinion" and apparently the jury disagreed. She should shut the heck up and go home and raise her kids.

July 7, 2011 at 10:05 am | Report abuse |
  15. *nicole

I agree 100% with Nancy Grace. I hope she spills the beans to someone and they happen to be recording because she got away with all the lies and other evidence which is crap.

July 7, 2011 at 10:07 am | Report abuse |
    • Buck

Casey can admit to killing her daughter and still can't be tried for it again.

July 7, 2011 at 10:21 am | Report abuse |