Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury
July 6th, 2011

Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury

CNN: What was the biggest weakness in the state’s forensic evidence, if any?

CNN: If you had access to the jurors, what would you ask them?

soundoff (2,650 Responses)
  1. NancyGraceFan

I love Nancy Grace because she actually has a backbone and has made a living off of it. Who wants to hear some neutral, "I don't want to give an opinon" person on the air. That is so boring. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NANCY! Don't hate on her just cuz she has a moral compass and speaks her mind and is an advocate for missing and exploited children everywhere. She's awesome.

July 6, 2011 at 9:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • Rose

Remember sometimes you get what you ask for. Don't think if something happened with you or your family she would treat you with respect or dignity. She would be the same foul mouth, blabber mouth who just likes the attention. I guess you get the prize for giving it to her.

July 6, 2011 at 9:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • Thinkingman

Hitler had a backbone.

July 6, 2011 at 11:00 pm | Report abuse |
  2. damn yank

Why is CNN interviewing their own news anchor? I have a few questions for you nancy...

why are you a pig?
    don't YOU and YOUR fat mouth is bringing national sympathy to casey anthony?
    do you realize that we're starting to pity casey and starting to hate you?
    does your image mean more to you than the truth?
    if casey was found guilty, how many months would you have gloated on national tv?
    do you hear voices in your head?
    a jury of her peers found her not guilty of 1st degree murder...by law she is not guilty. yet you have already found her guilty and insist on her guilt...what kind of law school did you go to?

most important question.....

if the jury let anthony get away with murder then is the US justice system flawed?

July 6, 2011 at 9:55 pm | Report abuse |
  3. ToniBaloney

Nancy Grace should have her mouth shut with with duct tape, and get chloroformed. I'd watch that.

July 6, 2011 at 9:55 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Marta Batchelor

Right now she has her people out searching the country for the next big trial she can make a mockery of. And low and behold this next trial will include someone who is white!

July 6, 2011 at 9:55 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Rose

I can understand having strong feelings on a subject. I do think that Casey knew something and it was a situation where a dysfunctional family screwed up. I do not feel that inciting the public and being a vigilante' on air is appropriate. If this young women gets murdered by one of your audience members that you incited I hope you get the pants sued off you. I think you would even represent the murderer and think that they were right for doing it. Which of course would be hypocritical. I used to watch you a lot until the Tot mom case and you would interrupt people who were on your show that you didn't agree with. You became very biased and I am sorry you are not able to see that. It became very hard to watch your ranting and raving. I decided to stop watching you. The reality of the situation is a jury of her peers found her not guilty. I hope you don't bring this anger and hostility you show to people you don't agree with home in your personal life. Get over yourself.

July 6, 2011 at 9:56 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Paul

Nancy Grace is a rude and obnoxious television host. She's no different now than when she was on Court TV. I really don't understand why anyone would agree to appear on her show. Also, she's never met a defendant that wasn't guilty.
    Back in her Court TV days, I would tape her segment in order to fast-forward during the time she was talking and interviewing guests. In my opinion, she has absoluty no class at all.

July 6, 2011 at 9:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • ToadInAustin

I remember her CourtTV days also, and I think she has taken her personna to even further extremes since then. All the other hosts–Dianne Diamond, Vinnie Politan, the impeccable Lisa Bloom, were so much better than she was, but she got the high-paying gig. That's not by accident, it's a deliberate choice by CNN to play down to the lowest common denominator.

July 6, 2011 at 10:01 pm | Report abuse |
  7. JE

I still am in shock as to the verdict. Every piece of evidence pointed to her guilt yet she walks free. I am loosing faith in our Judicial system; unfortunately someone gets arrested for stealing a loaf of bread to feed his family and gets a year+ in prison but someone can kill an innocent child and get away with it; where is justice? I feel that there are three types of people in this world good, bad and evil and for someone to kill an innocent child I would consider that person as evil. Nancy please stop addressing Casey as the tot mom. To be a mom is a blessing and an honor and I would gladly lay my life down for my child . By addessing Casey as the tot mom she is disgracing good loving moms, I think that otherwise you did an excellent job and I commend all her efforts in this horrific case.

July 6, 2011 at 9:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mark

Maybe you should read about reasonable doubt and a look at the evidence they had. Oh that's right, they really didn't have anything.

July 6, 2011 at 10:02 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Eva

I learned more in my first year of law school than Ms. Grace will ever know... And the jury in this case whom she so inappropriately maligns is a more honorable representation of this country that she will ever be. God bless them.

July 6, 2011 at 9:57 pm | Report abuse |
  9. ToadInAustin

Nancy Grace's lack of dignity on the air, her extreme lack of professionalism, hasn't done anything but advance her career. She's learned that loud and dumb pays.

July 6, 2011 at 9:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • S1N

Of course, she's CNN's answer to FOX News. That's not exactly a secret.

July 6, 2011 at 10:26 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Elizabeth

Yeah Nancy is loud but I like her. She said everything that a lot of people were thinking. So basically if you don't like her, don't watch her. I think she had great coverage of this case and told it like it is.

July 6, 2011 at 9:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Rose

The problem is that the people that watch her and think what she is doing is right are wrong. She can host a show where she just sits and talks to herself because that is what she does anyway. She has made a lot of the public that watch her furious to the point that she has put a women's life at risk. That is wrong! Being a vigilante' on air or off air is wrong.

July 6, 2011 at 10:04 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Chava

Most of the Criminals are created by State. They legalize the drugs such as Marjuana.
    when a person become addicted to crazy drugs and make a crime under intoxication, he will be declared as criminals and penalized.
    State allow free availability of Guns and weponery in retail store to all the people. So if a social neglected person or abused at young age become stressed and start killing the people in anger, he will be a criminal.
    First of all why can' the law makers regulate drugs and guns kinds of stuff. People get divorced without taking the kids future into accout. then the kids gets abused by step-parents or miss the parental affection and develop a grudge on the society.
    Please first address the root cause. we can not keep or control the people as we control animals.

July 6, 2011 at 9:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • ToadInAustin

Chava, are you running for Miss South Carolina?

July 6, 2011 at 10:03 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Derrick

Nancy Grace coverage of this case was appalling!!!!

July 6, 2011 at 9:58 pm | Report abuse |
  13. nita

I wonder why no one ever mentions the FACT that the area where the body was found had been searched 5 times before she was found and the meter reader that found the body told his friend 2 days before the body was found that he was getting ready to be famous....and the meter reader also admitted that he took a stick and put it in the eye socket and moved it around....who does that???

July 6, 2011 at 9:59 pm | Report abuse |
  14. SusaJ

Nancy Grace has been the prosecutor, judge and jury of Casey Anthony since June 2008, when Caylee was reported missing. Just because a mother didn't report her child missing for over 30 days (which is wrong no matter what) and is partying during that time, that doesn't make her guilty of murdering her child. The proscecution couldn't even say how the child was killed or when it happened. Those are 2 strong arguments that MIGHT lead a jury to convict someone of murder, or maybe manslaughter. I don't think that Casey is innocent of Caylee's death but I don't think that Casey is guilty of Caylee's murder. There is a difference. Nancy Grace has blinders on with this case and even with the verdict, she will never believe that Casey isn't guilty of 1st degree murder no matter what the evidence.

July 6, 2011 at 9:59 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Gotoyourroom

Nancy Grace reminds me of the lyrics to Sympathy for the Devil. I can just see her stirring up evil s**t since the beginning of time. She would have been instigating at the Salem Witch Trials, the McCarthy hearings, and she has that same frothing anger as the people doing the lynchings in the South. I'm going to trademark the term TOT MOM and sue her for that idiotic term (and I want punitive damages as well for my pain, suffering, and cringing in disgust everytime I had to read or hear her say this.) She made me not care about the verdict, all I cared about was her going away!

July 6, 2011 at 9:59 pm | Report abuse |