Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury
July 6th, 2011

Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury

CNN: What was the biggest weakness in the state’s forensic evidence, if any?

CNN: If you had access to the jurors, what would you ask them?

soundoff (2,650 Responses)
  1. Jeff

Nancy Grace and her pit viper JVM are media ghouls. I can't wait to see which dead baby they're going to use next to raise their ratings.

July 7, 2011 at 10:19 am | Report abuse |
  2. Micah

Shut Up Nancy Grace...you are not judge and jury in the US...how many child murder cases have gone on since the beginning of the Casey Anthony trial? WHERE IS YOUR OUTRAGE FOR THOSE CHILDREN? YOU, MRS GRACE, ARE MAKING A BUCK OFF OF THE DEATH OF CAYLEE ANTHONY! CNN SHOULD BE ASHAMED.

July 7, 2011 at 10:19 am | Report abuse |
  3. Ben

Your 10 minutes of fame are up Nancy at least on this case. Not to worry there will be a bus wreak of something right around the corner for you to cover. You ought to be ashamed about what YOU and the rest of the media have done to our country. Pretty sad that you make your living off from other people's pain and suffering and especially with you, the more of it the better. You had Casey tried and convicted before even you knew any of the facts. As with Casey God will be the judge of her guilt or innocent now as he will with you too. Good luck.

July 7, 2011 at 10:19 am | Report abuse |
  4. Buck Knuckler

Dear Nancy Grace,

Close your grocery hole.

July 7, 2011 at 10:19 am | Report abuse |
  5. Matt

Well Nancy Grace if the court system and the prosecutors out there aren’t doing it the way you would then GET THE F@#$ OFF T.V. AND DO IT YOURSELF. The system has worked the way it was intended to and I’m glad to see it. As for you Nancy putting the jurors biz out there. GUESS F@#$ing what they are human and people make mistakes every day. Look at the mistake that the jack hole that hired you and put you on T.V. Get over it it’s done.

July 7, 2011 at 10:20 am | Report abuse |
  6. I hate Nancy Grace

What I hate about Nancy's comments during the day after the verdict were that they appeared (well to me) to be potentially hypocritical. Mainly in terms of the "book deals" that she says Casey will most likely get. B&*(h please! We all know you are going to write a book about your "hard work" covering this trial which will just serve a useless soapbox. CNN and HLN need to reassign her to Fox News. Listen Nancy, the jury did what they did, we of course dont have to agree, but just get over it and move on to another case. I hear there are arrests made around the clock in the US. You'll have a field day. Move on "sweetie", "darlin" or what ever annoying term of endearment you use.

July 7, 2011 at 10:21 am | Report abuse |
  7. Mike

For Marcia Clark and Chris Darden (aka. OJ's prosecutors) this is the equivalent of Jamarcus Russell coming along to replace Ryan Leaf as the biggest bust in NFL draft history. They will no longer be looked at as "sole losers".

If you allow idiots to part of the jury pool, you get an idiots decision.

July 7, 2011 at 10:21 am | Report abuse |
  8. Bob

I know that many are upset with this verdict, but invest some time learning about our legal system. In reaction to strick English law – it was designed to prevent inocent people from being found guilty. Reasonable doubt is a high standard to meet. If you're angry with the outcome, direct it at the prosecution for bringing a case that they couldn't make, not at the jury.

July 7, 2011 at 10:22 am | Report abuse |
  9. Jason Dean

Ms. Grace thinks the "jury hamstrung the state"? People would do well to remember that despite what is becoming a frighteningly widely held assumption, the jury is NOT there to assist the state in punishing its fellow citizens. The jury is there to protect citizens from the state. The state must make not just a good case, not just a very good case, but a case beyond a shadow of a doubt. Otherwise we the people, as the jury, do not allow it to lay hands on another of the people. There might be serious misgivings that people have about how this or other cases turn out, but this is the system as our Founders wisely intended.

July 7, 2011 at 10:24 am | Report abuse |
    • The Man

If Nancy Grace wants to right a wrong she should be going after the prosecution and their bumbling of this case. All they had to do was to prove the case. No they had to try and portray Casey Anthony as a Tramp and they focused on her character more than anything. The prosecutors should be fired.

July 7, 2011 at 10:35 am | Report abuse |
    • Goober Gobblin

If Nancy Grace sat down for a meal at the Penis Buffet, the Penis' would get up and walk out.

July 7, 2011 at 10:40 am | Report abuse |
  10. Buck

There is no doubt in my mind that Casey killed her daughter... but Nancy Grace still reminds me of fingernails scratching a chalkboard – even in a print she does!

July 7, 2011 at 10:24 am | Report abuse |
  11. aliG

my god this woman is unappealing

July 7, 2011 at 10:25 am | Report abuse |
    • Harold

She gives the downs syndrome community a bad name.

July 7, 2011 at 10:28 am | Report abuse |
  12. yavva

I just returned from the ladies room after taking a huge Nancy Grace.

July 7, 2011 at 10:26 am | Report abuse |
  13. Kelvin

While I also believe Casey Anthony is guilty, what amazes me the most is the attack being leveled against the jury. It's funny how prosecutors, tv talk show hosts and people in general defend our judicial system saying it works....UNTIL a verdict is issued that they disagree with. This jury had to judge based upon the evidence presented to them. NOT PUBLIC OPINION. If anyone is the blame it is the prosecutor in this case. He agreed to the jury. He presented the case. To verbally assault the jury is as much an injustice as the result. It's not their fault. All honest people will admit, if we were in Casey's place today, we would be praising the jury for doing a good job.

July 7, 2011 at 10:26 am | Report abuse |
  14. Thetroof

We all know the donkey is your first choice..

July 7, 2011 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
  15. Sam

Nancy Grace is INCREDIBLY unethical. Day in and day out. The world is a safer place without her prosecuting places. She clearly has no problem with jailing people who could be innocent, and I'm sure many people have died in jail for crimes they did not commit due to her mental issues.

July 7, 2011 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |