Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury
July 6th, 2011

Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury

CNN: What was the biggest weakness in the state’s forensic evidence, if any?

CNN: If you had access to the jurors, what would you ask them?

soundoff (2,650 Responses)
  1. Pat

This is sooo sweet. Hey NG:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

July 7, 2011 at 10:28 am | Report abuse |
  2. Betty ButtSlammer

Casey looks just lovely this morning. I love her hair down instead of the pony tail. She is truly a beautiful woman.

July 7, 2011 at 10:29 am | Report abuse |
  3. Nunya

Nancy Grace is the biggest loser on the planet. The woman is a disgrace to humanity.

July 7, 2011 at 10:30 am | Report abuse |
  4. dizizcamron

yup. the prosecution did such a great job she wouldn't change anything. its the jury's fault that they didnt agree with nancy grace, cause they're so stupid and she's so smart and righteous. i don't think there is a former lawyer in the public eye that has more disdain for the checks and balances of our justice system than nancy grace.

the ranting and hearsay she presents on her show clearly indicated casey was guilty, and its ridiculous that the stupid JURY responsible for determining guilt or innocence let their "reasonable doubts" deprive nancy of her vindication (and ratings).

July 7, 2011 at 10:31 am | Report abuse |
  5. Dave Pepper

I'd like to say that Jane Velez-Mitchell needs a new WIG!!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa LMAO

July 7, 2011 at 10:31 am | Report abuse |
  6. yardbarker

Nancy Grace should be on Foxnews all the hate she rants.

July 7, 2011 at 10:31 am | Report abuse |
  7. Gray

Grace appears to be an angry woman with no real personality. Ever watch her show? It has no clear direction other than to create hostility among the guests on the show. Want to reduce your carbon foot print? Don't watch her show. Just my 2 cents worth.

July 7, 2011 at 10:35 am | Report abuse |
    • ATechy

Agreed, Nancy disGrace (and HLN/CNN) is a disgrace to both the media AND the legal profession for fanning the flames of this case beyond reason.

July 7, 2011 at 10:42 am | Report abuse |
    • sally

Love Nancy Grace. She fights for children who do not have a voice. For all these people who criticize her you all seem to know an awful lot about her shows. Turn the channel and put your energy elsewhere. You must watch and would do anything to get air time with her if your child was missing.

July 7, 2011 at 10:44 am | Report abuse |
  8. Charles

Zipperhead1968,
    get your act together! That's why we have courts and not mob justice, because the anger and need for revenge can put innocent people in harm's way. We just celebrated the 4th of July in this country, and one of its core values is the "rule of law". Those os us who feel bound by it, as everyone should, are not Anthony supporters. If you want to blame someone, blame the prosecution for not pursuing a lesser charge. The point is that there was no evidence proving that Anthony delibirately killed her daughter. Even the strongest evidence, the duck tape, was not proven that it was placed on Caylee by Anthony. Do I thing Anthony is guilty? Possibly. Would I have found her guilty of first degree murder if I was a juror? Not beyond reasonable doubt!

July 7, 2011 at 10:35 am | Report abuse |
  9. mike

Nancy tried to make a name for herself by coining 'tot mom'. The problem is, America can't stand you, Nancy!

July 7, 2011 at 10:36 am | Report abuse |
    • Real News Please

Strange. I thought Nancy was a "tot mom". Isn't half her show having sk ups compliment her on her darling tots? Amzes me how she can the yell "tot mom" repeatedly like its the worst label ever coined, not being smart enough to make the understanding that she's a "tot mom" herself. Understand that, and you pretty much get how the rest of the show works. Anyone disagrees, gets cut off, while everyone else on the show grovels unbelievably. They must be paid awfully well or be awfully desperate to be on TV to sacrifice their self respect so much.

July 7, 2011 at 11:12 am | Report abuse |
  10. Eduardo Rey

Nancy Grace – you may not agree with the verdict but it it's wrong for you to denigrate the members of the jury. It weakens your arguement. Face it – this is our system of justice.

July 7, 2011 at 10:37 am | Report abuse |
  11. 1984

what gets me is this lady can smear all kinds of people and not have to be responsible for it. The state could not prove the case. PERIOD. To blame the jurors for being illogical is wrong. I thought the whole idea of being a good religious person is to be able to forgive.. I cannot stand this lady... If she has all the answers then why isnt she still out there being the prosecutor or out there running for political office. Her head is so BIG you can use it for a hot air balloon...

July 7, 2011 at 10:39 am | Report abuse |
    • Real News Please

Those who can, do. Those who can't.....

July 7, 2011 at 11:16 am | Report abuse |
  12. dizizcamron

"I miss being a prosecutor so much. I miss it every day. Thats why I don't return to legal practice. I just sit in front of a camera, make snap judgement of people's guilt or innocence, and throw stones at people i don't personally like. The much larger salary I have as a talking head is just a burden I have to bare."

the whole point of our justice system is that we, as a society, would rather let a guilty person go free than risk imprisoning an innocent person.

July 7, 2011 at 10:40 am | Report abuse |
  13. zooser

So tired of this 1st Amendment excuse. It is the same excuse Westboro Baptist uses. Just because you have a right to do something and are exercising that right doesnt automatically make any use of that right responsible or ethical.

July 7, 2011 at 10:40 am | Report abuse |
  14. hillman

OH SHUT THE FING UP NANCY GRACE NOBODY CARES WHAT U THINK U UGLY TRAMP ITS BECUZ OF LOSERS LIKE U THAT THINK THEY ARE SUCH PROFESSIONALS AT WHAT THEY DO IS THE REASON WHY THIS JUSTICE SYSTEM IS SO MESSED UP GET A LIFE AND A NEW FACE U TRAMP

July 7, 2011 at 10:40 am | Report abuse |
  15. M

I don't know who's more of a horrid creature, anthony or grace

July 7, 2011 at 10:43 am | Report abuse |