Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury
July 6th, 2011

Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury

CNN: What was the biggest weakness in the state’s forensic evidence, if any?

CNN: If you had access to the jurors, what would you ask them?

soundoff (2,650 Responses)
  1. Nancy Disgrace

Nancy Grace is a disgrace and CNN HLN is just as bad for continuing to allow her to rant and rave. I predict that she will continue with her rants until some psycho nut out there goes and does harm to or murders Casey or Cindy or George Anthony. Then she will finally have accomplished her mission to be Judge, Jury and Executioner as the blame for that injury or death will at least partially rest on her (and HLN's) shoulders. If you really want to see who Nancy Grace is, google her and read her bio on Wikipedia, especially about the prosecutorial misconduct while she was a lawyer and about the Duckett suicide. Definitely a disgrace.

July 7, 2011 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
  2. Mark

Nancy,

PLEASE, if you miss the courtroom so much, go back. Get off a NEWS network. You are the legal version of Sean Hannity re-writing the facts the way you want them. You say the jury hamstrung the State? The jury made the State meet their legal obligation to "prove beyond a shadow of a doubt." Before you slide a needle in someone's arm, I would hope to Heaven that you are darn well sure this is the person what done it.

And the jury said the Prosecution did not do that. They did not find her innocent. They found the charges unproven. If you were all that as a prosecutor, you would still be sitting behind a wooden table. But now you are on the air late at night because HLN needs filler.

You said you would like to see her admit to her guilt and go to jail. Hey Nancy, you must be a great lawyer to have forgotten a little thing called double jeapordy. No, it is not a game show.

July 7, 2011 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
    • NancyGraceSucks

Well said Mark!

July 7, 2011 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
    • mercurycat

You know that old saying "those who can do, and those who can't teach"? In this case, those who can't talk about it on TV all day. Nancy Grace is a disgrace to the legal system (assuming she really has a law degree) and an embarrasment to herself. When she was so sure there would be a conviction of first degree murder in this case, we had the greatest legal system in the world. However when things didn't go her way, now all she wants to do is dissect and trash this jury. If Nancy, Vinnie, Jane, and all the rest of these talking head yahoos really cared about seeking justice for crime victims, they'd get off the tube and join a prosecutor's office. I only wish there was a legitimate network to watch trial coverage on, instead of having to be constantly bombarded by biased pr-prosectution opinions.

July 7, 2011 at 11:32 am | Report abuse |
    • Fly Guy in SJ

@Mark

The state does not have an obligation to prove its case beyond the shadow of a doubt. You seem to be as clueless as the jury. The state has an obligation to prove its case beyond a reasonable doubt. The problem here was that she got an OJ jury: dumber than rocks.

July 7, 2011 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Jill Longo

Nancy I have been right with you watching this trial. I agree with you whole heartedly. I don't care what an old man says who likes to flip the bird. To bad we could not empose the same on him as Judge Perry gave the spectator who did it in court. I also over heard on the view the other day some gossip I think slipped out of Joy Behars mouth that did not surprise me at all I love you Nancy you are the most caring person on tv, you and Vinnie at least I think it was Vinnie who got so emotional about the verdict. That is being a true reporter and one who is not shy about showing their feelings. The verdict was wrong she did it and I firmly believe what goes around comes around

July 7, 2011 at 11:09 am | Report abuse |
    • NancyGraceSucks

...and YOU'RE AN IDIOT!

July 7, 2011 at 11:21 am | Report abuse |
  4. PSN

@Snoop:

"How do you know she was a "precious little angel"? For all you know, she was a holy terror and spoiled brat.

So if she were a "holy terror and spoiled brat," would it be more acceptable for her to be murdered? Nice.

"The prosecution would have been high fiving in the courtroom.

I didnt watch the trial. I have a job and a life. Try getting one or both."

You "have a job and a life," and yet you're sitting here reading the comments and making multiple comments yourself.

July 7, 2011 at 11:13 am | Report abuse |
  5. ck

Lets see Duke lacrosse case, "Tot Mom", if it were up to Mrs. Grace the defendants from both of these case would have been thrown in jail before a trial. Go away Nancy, far,far away.

July 7, 2011 at 11:15 am | Report abuse |
    • Jason Holden

Oh Nancy hates that four letter word: DUKE!

July 8, 2011 at 3:55 pm | Report abuse |
  6. RickNToronto

The Police and Prosection failed to provide evidence beyond the reasonable doubt of the jury.

It's no good bashing the jury ... they just are what they are.

I agree that court processes should be open, transparent and a lively debate is a sign of health.

I don't like the idea of whipping up vigilanty style fervour amongst a populace unqualified or insufficiently informed to comment... at times... the sound bite style of the reporting and the clamour to be a commentator on CNN contributed to that ignorant fervour.

Ultimately... We have courts to prosecute ... it shouldn't be done by the media.

July 7, 2011 at 11:17 am | Report abuse |
  7. Sel

@Snoop No child is a perfect little angel, but even if Caylee did have any bratty moments, she didn't deserve what happened to her. Not by any means. I truly hope the logic to your statement, wasn't coming from the path it could appear to be. Personally, I don't think it would be in good taste, for either side to celebrate, no matter the outcome. What brought all this on in the first place, was the life of a child lost. Despite being glad "justice was done", which ever way you would view that justice as being, some humility and reservation should be shown, on Caylee's account.

July 7, 2011 at 11:19 am | Report abuse |
  8. Heather Pepper

God Bless you Nancy Grace! You are a beautiful person!

July 7, 2011 at 11:19 am | Report abuse |
  9. Connie

I live, Love, LOVE YOU NANCY GRACE!!!!!! You rock, girlfriend!! Keep on fighting the good fight! The ONLY people who will disagree with or have a problem with your honesty are those that, themselves, have something to hide, find themselves on the wrong side of the law (or have loved ones that do) or simply are self centered in life, so they can't understand your passion for others. I think what you do is amazing and appreciated by millions, so keep up the Great work!!! xoxo

July 7, 2011 at 11:22 am | Report abuse |
  10. NB

You are outspoken to the point of trying ton encite a riot. Your Opinions should not be judgement of the accused. Go back to the court room and get off TV I believe everyone would be much happier except for your clients. Your appearance on HLN, CNN are a disgrace to the networks. That is my opinion.

July 7, 2011 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
  11. Michael Goodman

I was wondering why Nancy doesnt practice law anymore if she misses it so much? I would guess money would have to be a factor.

July 7, 2011 at 11:27 am | Report abuse |
  12. daisy

The jury's decision was based on the fact that the state could not prove its case beyond a reasonable doubt. Don't blame the jury, Nancy.

July 7, 2011 at 11:29 am | Report abuse |
  13. NancyGraceSucks

Those of you in love with Nancy Disgrace should all be loaded on a boat with Nancy on a one-way trip to China! Your Communist views will be embraced there, they are sure as hell not needed in my country! Better yet, send y'all to Antarctica!

July 7, 2011 at 11:30 am | Report abuse |
  14. Boheme

Anyone getting religious-like orgasm over Nancy Grace should keep in mind her main job by CNN bosses is to hustle as many commercials as possible, everything else is of secondary nature. To that she deserves credit – successful commercial trumpheteer, just like the late product-endorsement guru that died of drug overdose.

July 7, 2011 at 11:35 am | Report abuse |
    • NancyGraceSucks

Well-said Boheme. It truly is the same difference, MONEY!

July 7, 2011 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
  15. Trina

God bless you Nancy! It is great to have someone not afraid to speak their personal and professional opinion. I am heartbroken for Caylee. I was a single mother to a little girl at the age of 22 and I could never imagine doing anything hurtful to my daughter so that I could live up the night life.

July 7, 2011 at 11:37 am | Report abuse |