Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury
July 6th, 2011

Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury

CNN: What was the biggest weakness in the state’s forensic evidence, if any?

CNN: If you had access to the jurors, what would you ask them?

soundoff (2,650 Responses)
  1. NancyGraceSucks

HA-HA NANCY DISGRACE!!! CASEY IS GETTING OUT NEXT WEEK!!! LOL!!! JULY 13TH NANCY! MARK IT ON YOUR CALENDAR! WE KNOW YOU WILL BE EMBELLISHING MORE CRAP THAT DAY!!!

I TRULY HOPE CASEY ANTHONY SUES YOU! YOUR SICK VIEWS ON THIS CASE AND LITERALLY RUNNING CAYLEE'S NAME INTO THE GROUND WITH ALL YOUR FASCINATIONS TRULY SHOW HOW SICK YOU ARE NANCY DISGRACE!

Thanks!

NancyGraceSucks!

July 7, 2011 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
    • Connie

OUCH! I bet You hurt her, LOL ! You must be one of the people who have only a third of brain, maybe less. Tell me, whats it like to be so Dumb? I mean, wooooooow!! Really?! All i can say to you and the other one's who Really and Trully believe that casey in innocent is, "...la la la la la la lalla lalala lala..If I Only Had A Brain....lalalalala" and i can see All of you skipping down the street dancing to this song, its hilarious, Thanks! I get my laughs from idiots, its all you can do. 😉

July 7, 2011 at 11:56 am | Report abuse |
    • Judge Charles Lynch

I can't tell which of you is more insane.

July 7, 2011 at 5:13 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Grandpa

Nancy and Vinnie are the most biased, self opinionated individuals that through their commentary, on national television, strirred up a ferver the likes of a lynch mob.

July 7, 2011 at 11:44 am | Report abuse |
    • Judge Charles Lynch

Please don't smear my name by putting it next to Nancy Grace's. What I did, I did for this country, and a court backed me up later. No one should ever take the law into their own hands, or ignore the verdict of a legal court.

July 7, 2011 at 5:14 pm | Report abuse |
  3. NancyGraceSucks

Ah, LOL!!!

July 7, 2011 at 11:44 am | Report abuse |
  4. NancyGraceSucks

Nancy Grace = HATE

July 7, 2011 at 11:45 am | Report abuse |
    • Connie

You must really hate nancy grace, eh?! You must hate Justice, Truth, God, all that good stuff. Tell me, what have You done to be such a hater? Or is still that you only wish to have a brain!!

July 7, 2011 at 12:00 pm | Report abuse |
  5. NancyGraceSucks

Nancy Grace = Prejudice

July 7, 2011 at 11:46 am | Report abuse |
  6. NancyGraceSucks

Nancy Grace Philosophy = Communism

July 7, 2011 at 11:46 am | Report abuse |
  7. NancyGraceSucks

Nancy Grace = Discrimination

July 7, 2011 at 11:47 am | Report abuse |
  8. NancyGraceSucks

Nancy Grace = Disgrace

July 7, 2011 at 11:47 am | Report abuse |
  9. David W.

NANCY GRACE AND THE OTHER S LIKE HER SHOULD NOT BE ON TV PRESENTING ANYONES PERSONNAL AFFAIRS, AND THE COURTROOMS ARE NO PLACE FOR CAMERAS TO TELEVISE THIS ON ANY TERMS.TRAILS OF CASEY ATHONY ARE HELD EVERY DAY THROUGHTOUT OUR NATION, THE MEDIA PICKS THE ONES THEY WISH TO EXPLOIT AND....PROFIT ON. AND THEY ALSO CHOOSE THE ONES THAT THEY KNOW (OR PRETENT ) THE OUTCOME. NOW THEY ARE ALL MAD BECAUSE THEY WERE WRONG! AND IF MS. ATHONY DOES IN FACT PROFFIT FROM THIS TRAIL ITS THE MEDIAS FAULT (GUILTY). GET OVER THIS AND MOVE ON TO REAL NEWS , TAKE THESE COURT CASES OFF THE AIR AND LEAVE THEM IN THE COURTHOUSE. ALL THEY DO IS PROMOTE HATRED. THE PROSECUTION DID NOT PROVE GUILT, BOTTOM LINE LIKE IT OR NOT.

July 7, 2011 at 11:48 am | Report abuse |
    • NancyGraceSucks

Well-stated David! It is amazing how many people become brainwashed by TV, specifically the media, and jump on the "Bandwagon of the Day!". Many are riding the Nancy "Disgrace" Grace Stagecoach, which is on a path for disaster if Casey decides to sue Nancy on grounds of defamation and wins! It is pretty sad the fact that people are simply never happy with the justice system. Even though a jury of her peers acquitted her, these people continue to slam her and the jury. Another bothering factor is that people are always looking for someone to blame. Again, well-said David!

July 7, 2011 at 11:56 am | Report abuse |
    • Tania

I agree with your statement totally!!!! They should all be ashame for keeping the drama going!!

July 7, 2011 at 12:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • enuffisenuff

@ NGS...I believe that is exactly what Chaney Mason was hinting at during the initial defense press conference. It was a breath of fresh air to hear someone finally lash out to the bias talking heads that covered this case. I believe the main person the crosshairs of this statement was meant for is Mrs. Disgrace herself.

July 7, 2011 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
  10. NancyGraceSucks

Nancy Grace = Grace Nancy

July 7, 2011 at 11:50 am | Report abuse |
  11. astonished

OK, let me get this straight, "jury of her peers". You mean the attorneys pick insane child murders to decide if "tot" mom was guilty or not guilty? Whats wrong with this picture?

July 7, 2011 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |
  12. No justice for Caylee

So her release date is July 13th. Isn't that 3 years to the day that she got her beautiful life tatoo. Hey, maybe she can shack up with Octomom, I'm sure she could use a babysitter. She even looks like her today.

July 7, 2011 at 11:57 am | Report abuse |
  13. Connie

This shows you how crazy the Society is . Nancy Grace is now to blame for bringing attention to a missing child case ,
    Defense Lawyers get mitigation evidence into trail that should be reserved for the sentencing trail and it doesn't belong in the guilt or innocence phase of the trial . Rather than having a trial on guilt or innocence of the Culprit ,we had a trial
    of facts not in evidence and a trial on how diyfunctional a family was .

Further ,the Judge erred in allowing x-criminals to be Jurors ,as if the Defense didn't play to them . The Judge erred in this regard and nobody will admit it . Of course the Jury was incompetent and a biased jury that got bias and false
    testimony from the Defense . We have Defense Lawyers that play to the nature of the Jury ,rather than the nature of the crime committed .

July 7, 2011 at 12:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • enuffisenuff

If she was more like the guy on Americas Most Wanted...she might be a little more respected. But she continues to spout off not knowing all the facts and uses speculation to taint her audience to hate a person that comes up on charges. She needs to learn humility when she is wrong or over steps her boundries. I hope she is choking on her foot fungus as I type this...can't fix stupid!!!

July 7, 2011 at 12:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • NancyGraceSucks

Connie, you are a true moron. Your irrational comments and your "Grace-esque" thoughts (yes, clown, -esque is an adjective) will no longer be viewed as an objective voice in this blog. Go away troll!!!

P.S., as far as hatred goes, you take the cake since you are a Disgrace supporter. All that Nancy Grace has done in covering this case is create hatred, defamation, prejudice, and discrimination against Casey, Caylee, the Anthony family, and every patriotic soul left in this country. Half of you need to be sent to Russia or China, communists!

July 7, 2011 at 1:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • Judge Charles Lynch

If she hadn't yelled "Tot mom!" over and over instead of contributing, she wouldn't have walked free. The prosecutors were afraid not to go for the death penalty.

July 7, 2011 at 5:16 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Tania

To everyone!! All this hated and name calling needs to stop. The court has found her not guilty of murder. I not saying I agree with it but it is what it is. She was found guilty of lying and she gets out Juloy 13,2011. This is our criminal justices system and it is the finally word. It is really sad that news media keeps talking about the trial, the jury, the way she wears her hair for sentencing. Get over it people! You are just upsetting yourselfs it is over!!! You guys are making it stay in the news and Casey will get paid for it later!!! Is that what you want? Stop talking about it!!! Again I am not saying I agree with any of it!! But there is nothing we can do but live with it!!!

July 7, 2011 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Sheri

I'm outraged that Casey gets to walk, just like a lot of people. But, I'm also outraged at how people are turning against the jury, as well. The made their decision based on the evidence they were presented. It's an unpopular verdict, for the most part, but that was their decision. They are not idiots. They should not have to look over their shoulders for the rest of their lives just because they chose to step up and do their civic duty instead of trying to get out of jury duty, as so many people do. There would not be this total outrage toward the jury and name-calling of the jury if they would have found her guilty. Yes, you can disagree and you have that right. But, you should not be trying to keep all of the hype and hysteria going on and on.

As for the jurors profiting from their service, I, personally, think that is wrong. I also think it would be wrong for Casey Anthony to profit in any way from this case. Heck, I don't think ANYBODY should profit from this case by writing a book, doing a movie, doing interviews, etc. However, Nancy Grace and HLN has also profited on Caylee's death by their constant reporting, which has lead to many people tuning into their coverage, which leads to increased ratings, which leads to increased advertising, which leads to increased profits, which I would imagine leads to Ms. Grace making more money, as well. Ms. Grace talks about how disgusting it is that Casey could profit from this situation, but she is also profiting from Caylee's murder, as well. She obviously isn't disgusted by that fact.

I am disappointed she wasn't found guilty, as I do believe she killed Caylee. But, I'm not going to start calling the jury names, claim they are idiots, etc., and I'm sure not going to do anything to keep inciting the outrage.

July 7, 2011 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • ed

What you believe matters not. But believe this Casey gets released July 13th 2011...IM HAPPY FOR CASEY!!! The Persecution screwed themselves. HA HA HA!

July 7, 2011 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Con

I agree with you except for one, Anyone who is not a total idiotic non-thinking dummy, Would know the facts! Those Jurors are complete idiots!! We listened to both sides, even wondered, would if someone else was guilty? But the facts were there and casey is guilty. Its none of our business who gets paid for doing what! Nancy Grace gets paid for her tv show, casey may get paid for books, ect. It us who's responsible for where we want our money to go! You dont like N. Grace, dont watch it and shut up. You dont want to support a murderer dont buy her lies and shut up. I feel sorry for those juror's, they really needed, gosh just even a 1/4 of a brain for that case!! Oh well, case over ! Get back to your lives 'cuz it's ganna go on with or without ya 🙂

July 7, 2011 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lawrence

'm glad that casey get to walk just like a whole lot of people that i know. Get a life and leave her alone.

July 7, 2011 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Judge Charles Lynch

You are a good and responsible person, and the prosecution was in error when they charged her with what amounted to 'malice murder' with no better motive than a desire to drink and stay out late and no cause or time of death. Lesser charges could easily have been supported with evidence and kept the trollop in jail for years. No one should take the law into their own hands when a legal court has ruled.

July 7, 2011 at 1:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Oversea

Evidence?? you don't have to keep searching for evidence in this case, Casey herself has shown evidence by lied and not report her child missing for 31 days.... I'm not an American but I can see that, how can you don't? Jury verdict is an embarrassment this time.... but I'm sure someday people will find the truth and Casey will have to face what she has done to her child.

July 7, 2011 at 10:22 pm | Report abuse |