Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury
July 6th, 2011

Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury

CNN: What was the biggest weakness in the state’s forensic evidence, if any?

CNN: If you had access to the jurors, what would you ask them?

soundoff (2,650 Responses)
  1. Kenny

Nancy Grace belongs on Fox. Don't understand why CNN would hire such a bias journalist. Criticizing the integrity of the jurors without having been in the deliberations or personally knowing any of them is a classless move! There are few things I find more ironic than a religious person calling out people on "logic". Is it likely Casey killed her daughter? Yes! But is there reasonable doubt? Abso-fig-lutely!

July 7, 2011 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Con

"reasonable doubt" only to idiots. Come on now dummie's, sing your song, ".........If i only had a Brain........." la la la la

July 7, 2011 at 12:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Con

YaY FOX !!! 😉

July 7, 2011 at 12:44 pm | Report abuse |
  2. LWilson

My question is, who is going to be charged with disposing of human body illegally? Casey says her daughter died in the pool, so she has to an accomplice...or more.

July 7, 2011 at 12:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Judge Charles Lynch

The burden of proof is on the accusers. Casey is not required to present an explanation, and those idiot prosecutors rejected that theory so they can't explore it any further. The trial is over and she cannot be retried.

July 7, 2011 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Christina

Nancy Grace is completely correct and you all know it......Anyone who takes up for Casey Anthony is just trying to get attention. The whole world knows she did and her and the jurors must live with this.....They are technially never free again.....It will always be on their mind..Just another guily idiot and a jury of idiots.

July 7, 2011 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Christina

The Jurors are the stupidest people ever!!! I can't believe those idiots would ever show their face on TV! How do they sleep?

July 7, 2011 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Ed Peterson

numerology for Casey Anthony sentencing and her Wednesday July 13th, 2011 release:

July 7, 2011 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Sofia

Its very sad to see the outcome! I really cant belive she got away with murder, any blind person can see that she is soo guilty!! And the fact that some jurors want money for their interview is sick really!! They should give what ever money they get to Crime stoppers or the Amber Alert, thats blood money its Caleeys Blood money!!!!!!!!
    I hope Casey never lives in peace, that where ever she goes she would reconize, we will never forget her stupid face smiling in the court room, just like we will never forget Caleeys sweet smile. =(

May God bless us all from people like her!

July 7, 2011 at 12:17 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Connie

It was a bias ,incompetent Jury ,and some of the Jury members were x-criminals .The jury didn't do their job . While we want to cast blame ,you have to cast blame that the Jury refused to do their job and weigh the evidence . Than you had nurses on the Jury who could never send a criminal to the death penalty and no doubt nurses would side with another nurse and they try to save lives not give punishment .

This jury didn't qualify for a death penalty case and no doubt they lied in the jury selection process . I wouldn't be surprised if some of them plan to cash in on the case . Casey got a Jury of her peers alright ,x-offender ,biased nurses ,while evidence by defense was allowed that played to a fully bias jury .

The Defense lucked out ,and it was the Defense playing to the Jury of biased Jurors .

It's just as important to have correct Jury selection as it is to have only evidence allowed in a trial that is relevant to the charges in the case . We got a case that tried the Dysfunctional Family and false Defense pleads of facts not in evidence that biased the Jury .

Lets stop these Twinkie Case Defenses that the Judicial system has morphed into in the last 20 years that has taken
    the who done it into the realm of what happened in their childhood instead ,or how much the family wants to cover up the crimes of their hell children unleashed on Society .

July 7, 2011 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
  8. norker

nancy grace won't be happy, it seems, until we have trial by mob.

July 7, 2011 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Lisa Pearcy

Nancy, thank you for always standing up for that little girl. She deserves justice and I believe the system failed her. I know God is good and he will get his justice. That's how I can rest at night. Thanks again and God bless you.

July 7, 2011 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lawrence

Are you a disgrace to invoke the Lord's name and talk about justice. Shame on you. You call death sentence justice and have the nerve to call God into it. Go get a life.

July 7, 2011 at 12:48 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Eileen Kosmino

Nancy Grace 's one sided commentating is so mean spirited, nasty, insulting,and unprofessional, that I cringe from embarassment.She cuts off anybody and everybody that differs with her .That's not right. And this is right–she doesn't give a fig.(lovely!) Jane Velez is probably trained by Nancy–How awful-It seems they relish in people getting in a frenzy over their biased reporting.(encouraging mob mentality).

July 7, 2011 at 12:26 pm | Report abuse |
  11. NaRocme

You talk so much crap about Nancy yet you sit there and watch her show freedom of speech she can say what she wants if you don't one it dont listen and move on this isn't about Nancy it's about a little 2 year old who was murdered named caylee don't gorget that but what mother doesn't report their child missing she did it I don't care what anyone says she's guilty!!!!!

July 7, 2011 at 12:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lawrence

Thank God i don't watch her show. I stopped after the Chevor case.. She is a joke that pray and many ignorant americans to give ratings to her show. Too bad for the retards

July 7, 2011 at 12:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Judge Charles Lynch

she's guilty!!!!! Five question marks are an unmistakable sign of an insane mind, but I believe you are correct. If she had been charged with stupidly letting her baby die, she'd be looking at fifteen or twenty years right now. Murder was impossible to prove.

July 7, 2011 at 2:47 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Anita Appelhans

When ABC News pays me as much as they have paid Jose Baez & the jurors for exclusive interviews – I will agree with that bought-and-paid-for verdict, too. C'mon ... only an unexpected & controversial verdict of "not quilty" was going to give ABC News' its money's worth.

July 7, 2011 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
  13. John Herron

I believe that CNN should fire Nancy Grace. She is obnoxious and tries to prosecute would be defendants on her show. The entire show is an abuse of freedom of the press.

July 7, 2011 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Connie

Nancy Grace gave attention to a missing child at the time which morphed into a murder case . To blame Nancy Grace is absurd . Nancy Grace is doing a service to Society . Also, Nancy Grace knows how the Judicial system has morphed into
    evidence that has nothing to do with the crimes that Defense Attorney confuse cases with . Victims are not served in a Society that does not render Justice fairly . A fair trial and fair evidence is 2 different things . We have trials in which evidence is allowed that should only be allowed in the sentencing part of a trial ,therefor the Jury is confused on what they are weighing

" A Society that does not render Justice in a fair and just manner is doomed to fail ."
    Murder is now erased because the family was dysfunctional .

July 7, 2011 at 12:32 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Vsf

The constant coverage of this case is outrageous. Case is over let's move on. If you truly want to express your sadness for the loss of little Kaylee, do something on her behalf (make donations to charity or advocate for new law). I do not understand why NG criticized Casey for the possiblility of making millions in the future. She (together with other HLN hosts) are responsible for making this woman a celebrity by talking about her case constantly as if she was a celebrity worthy of our attention and time.

July 7, 2011 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • Pelle

Excellent points!

July 7, 2011 at 12:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • resa

Good Point...the media has sensationalized this case, but if it were not for Caseys outrageous behavior in the first place, this would have just been "another tragedy". It has stirred up emotion all over the globe by the media coverage and not just Nancy Grace stirring the pot, but all the medias' coverage. Casey brought all this on herself, and I for one am happy that this has stirred the emotions of the country so we might become pro-active for victims of these hideous crimes against those we love and care for. This is not just Nancys' fight, it should be "OUR" fight!

July 7, 2011 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • Grandpa

I hope CNN is tallying the votes being cast here and acts accordingly......................Nancy the Disgrace YOU'RE FIRED!!!!

July 7, 2011 at 1:07 pm | Report abuse |