Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury
July 6th, 2011

Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury

CNN: What was the biggest weakness in the state’s forensic evidence, if any?

CNN: If you had access to the jurors, what would you ask them?

soundoff (2,650 Responses)
  1. JH

Thank you Nancy Grace...too bad you weren't the prosecutor! I'm hoping some wacko kidnaps Casey when she's freed, tapes her mouth shut, breaks every bone in her body until there's no need for suffication, then throws her in a remote area, and then goes out and parties and gets a tattoo!

July 7, 2011 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nancy Grace

That's insane. What a sick fantasy. I'm having you traced right now.

July 7, 2011 at 12:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • CanadaJeff

Get help

July 7, 2011 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Judge Charles Lynch

Please don't talk that way; we are Americans together here and the law is the jewel in our country's crown. When a court has ruled, we must support its decision even if we don't like it. Don't incite or provoke violence.

July 7, 2011 at 1:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • deathpenaltyimmoral

ur one sick person that needs years of therapy

July 7, 2011 at 1:29 pm | Report abuse |
  2. I, the jury

What will Nancy do while waiting for the next big case "with legs" for her to show off her wisdom and morality? What if nothing happens? What WILL she do? A true social parasite, Nancy feeds off the misery of others and turns it into entertainment for the masses. CNN is the perfect host for this sort of arangement.

July 7, 2011 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Judge Charles Lynch

I think she will investigate herself to death if no external challenge comes along to divert her.

July 7, 2011 at 1:09 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Connie

Now we get a murderer who might actually have children again and harm them . At least if she had been properly convicted another child might not have a crazy parent in the future .

The mother of Casey refused to disclose the abuse of the child that she knew was present . The family lied to cover up her offenses . This case is a testimony to how bias family testimony is . The jury should of weighed that ,but this jury
    believed that George was covering up something . Of course the parents where covering up their murderous daughters
    actions ,not a pool accident . Cindy wiped down the car when it was returned ,Cindy lied in Court that she made the
    computer searches .

This is also a testimony to the fact that people who knew Casey refused to give true testimony to everything they knew about this hell person . Of course a pathological liar is going to con everyone . This time she went to far with her crimes
    as most cold-blood psychopaths do .

July 7, 2011 at 12:44 pm | Report abuse |
  4. CriticalThinkingPowersActivate!

Mastermind Group

Mission of the group: To provide a safe, supportive, structured, creative environment in which members can encourage each others growth, upliftment, and advancement in both their personal and professional lives.

Vision: Create a life you are proud of by leveraging upon the skills, knowledge, experiences, ideas and abilities of others as if they were your own and in the process creating a synergy within the group and a dynamic compilation of thoughts...a mastermind.

Benefits of A Mastermind Group / What Can It Provide For Me?

Support – Mastermind members support each other with no hidden agendas. They will listen respectfully and attentively as you share your goals, obstacles, and challenges.

Accountability – Your fellow members will hold "your feet to the fire" and help you to maintain focus on your goals.

Resources – Sharing resources and information is an integral part of a successful Mastermind Group.

Feedback – The Mastermind Group is geared toward providing the very feedback you need to move forward.

Motivation – There is an incredible energy present when several people meet to improve themselves and their lives. You will feel motivated and focused on your end result even when times get tough.

Valuable Friendships and Partnerships – As members get to know each other, they develop relationships, which can turn into deep friendships and even partnerships.

The following are some basic guidelines:

RULES TO PROMOTE A SUCCESSFUL GROUP:

• Promote positive support, encouragement, accountability, non-judgmental, commitment to everyone's success.
    • Meetings will be held in a quiet space without interruption.
    • All members should have cell phones off during meeting.
    • Meetings should start and end promptly.
    • Each member should be on time, however they can come if they are a few minutes late.
    • If someone must miss a meeting due to an unavoidable incident they should have the courtesy of emailing the rest of the members prior to the meeting.
    • Each member should respect each other's right to privacy and confidentiality, therefore what is discussed within the group stays within the group.
    • Don't interrupt – one person at a time keeping in mind the purpose of the meeting is to give everyone a chance.

Easy Directions to 702 East Churchwell Avenue, Knoxville, TN 37917

I have found this to be the quickest, easiest route. If you prefer a different route please GPS.

Take I-40 to 275/Lexington, exit Woodland, turn right at light. Turn left on Central, right on East Oak Hill. Take East Oak Hill to Glenwood and turn left at Glenwood and East Oak Hill. On the corner there are two garages with gravel driveways. Park there. If you have any questions or need clearer directions call or text me at 865-323-0875 or Angela at 865-228-9426.

July 7, 2011 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
  5. AM

After reading some of the comments on this page, I've confirmed what I was telling my co-workers about too much media coverage for court cases. Regardless of the outcome of this case, it's unfair to be on TV every night simply blasting away at people who have not yet been found guilty. In reference to the Anthony case, if the media knew that she was guilty, then why did the media not present the evidence necessary to get the conviction? All this media frenzy about the court case is only inciting violence towards those whom have not yet been tried in a court of law. If something horrible happens to Casey Anthony once she is free, you can blame the media for having caused it by hanging her like a lynch mob before the courts were ever able to figure out what actually happened. In the end of all things we need only to answer to the great maker of everything.

July 7, 2011 at 12:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • Judge Charles Lynch

Please do not associate my good name with that awful Nancy Grace, whose grasp of the purpose of Law in Society is tenuous at best and possibly non-existent. No one should ever take the law into their own hands once a legal court has ruled.

July 7, 2011 at 1:12 pm | Report abuse |
  6. CriticalThinkingPowersActivate

Wow! I am appalled at the state of affairs humanity and our nation as a whole is in right now and it is unbelievable that a woman, Nancy Grace, at one time seemingly had much potential, can get on national television and mesmerize the masses into emotional hysteria. She has launched a campaign against this woman from the beginning, “GUILTY BECAUSE I SAY SO!!” And many have bought in forgetting our judicial process. Not to mention the moral judgments. What would this look like if everyone would polish out all the dings in their armour before annihilating this woman? Yes, she is guilty of many things but almost every person that is casting insane dispersions was not there and does not know what happened and until they become omnipotent and can foretell such information should keep their mouths shut. This is a personal family matter that should be between the Anthony’s and the court system. The public has much displaced anger that truly should be directed toward the media and Nancy Grace that is fueled by negative emotions. It is true, a horrible tragedy has occurred. A young baby’s life has been taken and someone should be held accountable for that. But the truth has to be uncovered and proven first and as of right now it has not. We are not medieval anymore people! For years the media and so called “expert political pundits” have promised “she is going down” and it didn’t happen. And guess what, who’s to blame for that? Ask Nancy Grace? Everyday several innocent children are horrible abused, killed and tortured but immoral, vigilante journalists do not sensationalize it on national television. The sensationalism must stop and we as a society need to express more compassion and tolerance for the human condition!

July 7, 2011 at 12:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • resa

Casey Anthony inserted herself into the spotlight by her outlandish lies and deceptions. She, through her deceptions and lies watched while good caring people from around the country braved the heat, humidity, bugs, underbrush,"snakes" to hunt for this child out of concern for the Anthony family, so they would not have to suffer in this alone. To show support for this "kidnapped" child. Why pick on this poor woman who just lost her child? Please! Please! Please! I guess you have forgotten the facts! Don't blame this on Nancy Grace. Casey herself did it all alone! She had zero concern for anyone but Casey. Just nevermind, I won't argue or try to reason with ignorance anymore! Enough said.....

July 8, 2011 at 10:57 am | Report abuse |
  7. CanadaJeff

Wow....that's quite disturbing....seek therapy....

July 7, 2011 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Jessie

Nancy Grace looks like Petrie from The Land Before Time, wait! Petrie is cuter but you get it! Nacy Grace your a disgrace!!!!!!!!

July 7, 2011 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
  9. kaka

Nancy! Nicely spoken! I agree with you!

July 7, 2011 at 1:10 pm | Report abuse |
  10. lilome

Sorry, Nancy. The jury got it right. Not saying Casey is innocent. I certainly do not believe she is innocent. But you cannot put a person to death based on what you believe happened. It must be proven beyond reasonable doubt and the prosecution FAILED.

July 7, 2011 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Terry Hubener

It's a shame she got away with murder! I am surprised the Jury thought she did nothing wrong regarding her daughter. She even said she had spoken to Caylee on the 15th of July, she lied and lied and she con her lawyers and all members of the Jury. She even had a fake face when her lawyers were talking about her, poor innocent thing indeed. Mothers and daughters are historically known to have difficult relationships, books are written on the subject, I did not see anything on Cindy that led me to believe she was mean to Casey, if anything she always covered for her. I wonder if was not Casey putting the word our about her mother to others or if they actually see this happening in person.

July 7, 2011 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Bill

What a stupid bunch of jurors. I could see not giving her the death penalty, but to let her go free now? Now they have to live with the guilt. Casey and her lawyers may be celebrating now, but truth won't be evasive from God in the end. God bless you Nancy (for staying on top of this), My wife & I love you.

July 7, 2011 at 1:28 pm | Report abuse |
  13. JalenDUI

reporters around the courtroom described the people there as a LYNCH MOB. One psychologist said that once the feeling of euphoria of being free again wears off that it will replaced with a feeling of fear....fear that there are people who want street justice and won't be satisfied until they get it.

July 7, 2011 at 1:35 pm | Report abuse |
  14. GreekJudge

"The devil is dancing", indeed! With followers like Nancy Grace! Lady, spare us the theatrics if you can't shed a tear!

July 7, 2011 at 1:56 pm | Report abuse |
  15. working

yes right get a JOB and you wouldnt be sooo effin consumed in this DRAMA

July 7, 2011 at 1:57 pm | Report abuse |