Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury
July 6th, 2011

Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury

CNN: What was the biggest weakness in the state’s forensic evidence, if any?

CNN: If you had access to the jurors, what would you ask them?

soundoff (2,650 Responses)
  1. armine

I have a question to everybody: who has and how was the body of little girl hidden? Nobody talk about that...Casey? George? Who? When?

July 7, 2011 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • erin

any chances throwing a dead child in the bushes is illegal?? lets file charges before wednesday.

July 7, 2011 at 3:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kate

Bottom line: don't blame the judicial system for failing Caylee Anthony, don't blame Casey Anthony for getting away with it, blame Nancy Grace for preventing justice. Her biased, prejudiced and ignorant remarks on this case that loudly spread her incompetent opinion across America is the sole reason Caylee Anthony will never see justice. Nancy Grace commented that "Caylee Anthony's death is now meaningless and didn't amount to a hill of beans." Congratulations Nancy, her blood is on your hands and your skyrocketing ratings is nothing more than blood money.

July 7, 2011 at 3:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • erin

EXACTLY...where are the charges for that armine? good call, any chance someone in charge will figure it out?

July 7, 2011 at 3:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Judge Charles Lynch

No one knows, and there is no evidence. What was the cause of death? No one knows, no evidence? When did she die? See above. It isn't enough for a murder conviction.

July 7, 2011 at 4:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Judge Charles Lynch

Erin, who threw the body there? Casey, her mom, the meter reader? No proof, no charges.

July 7, 2011 at 4:33 pm | Report abuse |
  2. LegalVixen

I wholeheartedly agree with Nancy Grace!!! Keep it coming, Nancy! I also work in the legal field, have sat in a murder trial, followed the trial, and feel exactly the same way Nancy Grace does! It was a terrible jury - they made a mistake and the people who are criticizing Nancy Grace need to shut their mouths because they obviously don't know any better. Casey is guilty as hell, and for those of you who do not believe that, you're just as stupid as the jurors are!!!

July 7, 2011 at 3:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • yankeeman16

It's funny how your type just wants everyone that disagrees with you or the "Nancy" types to shut up. Guess what? We have a voice, and we honestly wish you guys would shut up! Your type have wrongly convicted so many that we can't even count them!! Thank you jury for obeying the rules and rightfully finding Casey innocent! Oh, and SHUT UP!!!!!!!

July 7, 2011 at 3:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • margaret

I agree with you

you go nancy you speak the truth

July 7, 2011 at 4:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • margaret

leagalvixen you are so right the people that think the Jury was Right need to have their Head Examined They need to SHUT UP

YOU GO NANCY

July 7, 2011 at 4:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Judge Charles Lynch

I'll bet the murder trial you saw wasn't as complicated as this one. No witnesses, no cause of death, no actual proof that a murder took place. She was charged with murder, but murder wasn't proved. They failed to charge her on letting her baby die, which they could have proved; after all the child is dead.

July 7, 2011 at 4:36 pm | Report abuse |
  3. RandomDude

Wow. What a horrible, sad, miserable human being. I'm glad she's not trying cases. I'll be even more glad when she shuts the hell up and gets a job where she doesn't have a platform to spew ignorance to millions of people. Nancy grace, you're a terrible human being. I hope you write a book and come to my town selling it, so I can look you in the eyes and say, "Shame on you."

July 7, 2011 at 3:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • Craig

Right on Random Dude. Nancy Grace is a miserable human being.

July 7, 2011 at 4:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • margaret

RandomDude where did you go to school stupidville

July 7, 2011 at 4:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • Judge Charles Lynch

Her book will be called THE DEVIL IS DANCING TONIGHT. She already said so, and I guess she'd know what he was up to.

July 7, 2011 at 4:37 pm | Report abuse |
  4. NancyGraceSucks

Attention Nancy Grace Lovers:

Nancy Grace has ethical issues, certainly apparent when she speaks on TV each time. Those of you who are brainwashed by Disgrace make me sick. You can continue loving the devil; however, do not plan on going to Heaven. God does not forgive those who are evil, Nancy surely knows where she's going in her afterlife. Hell.

July 7, 2011 at 3:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • johnnyonthespot

you just cited a wikepedia article... for real. I could have written that.

July 7, 2011 at 4:30 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Cheri

I don't think the jury really deliberated. Juror #3 says show me evidence of cause of death, the prosecution did just that. The Jury had questions yet did not ask to see any videos of evidence or audio. With all the evidence presented and witnesses, I feel they had been discussing the case before hand, and ready to go home after being sequestered for so long. I don't think they looked at any evidence that would have answered the supposed questions that she said they had. It is a travesty of justice.

July 7, 2011 at 3:34 pm | Report abuse |
  6. dv727

Don't believe Satan exists?? What else could take the form of a subhuman like Nancy Grace.

July 7, 2011 at 3:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • April

A real Subhuman is your case is Casey who dumpped Caylee in a pond and let her body rotten to bones while she was busy out party and had "hot body contest" you can be with Casey as you wish. What a loser!

July 7, 2011 at 4:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • Judge Charles Lynch

April, it's hard to judge; it's like wholesale and retail. Casey destroyed one life, but Nancy's harmed dozens of people. Melinda Duckett comes to mind, look that one up.

July 7, 2011 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse |
  7. kevin

Let's see - the 3 cases that Nancy Grace railed against she was wrong on all 3. She ranted about the guilt of the Duke LaCrosse Players for months - whoops. For years, she went on and on nightly about Michael Jackson being guilty– oops. Now she is all over Anthony being guilty - my bad. Fact is, Grace's job is to create interest in her show. To do this she picks a side, sticks to it, and refuses to admit she was wrong. I too think Anthony killed her kid, but the facts and proof given do leave room for reasonable doubt. How can she not see that? She can, but can't admit it because by continuing to rant she gets articles like this & more viewers to her show. That's her job, not honest reporting.

July 7, 2011 at 3:36 pm | Report abuse |
  8. kevin

Let's see – the 3 cases that Nancy Grace railed against she was wrong on all 3. She ranted about the guilt of the Duke LaCrosse Players for months – whoops. For years, she went on and on nightly about Michael Jackson being guilty– oops. Now she is all over Anthony being guilty – my bad. Fact is, Grace's job is to create interest in her show. To do this she picks a side, sticks to it, and refuses to admit she was wrong. I too think Anthony killed her kid, but the facts and proof given do leave room for reasonable doubt. How can she not see that? She can, but can't admit it because by continuing to rant she gets articles like this & more viewers to her show. That's her job, not honest reporting.

July 7, 2011 at 3:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • April

Thanks for Nancy Grace,a child murderer like Casey can run but she can't hide.

July 7, 2011 at 4:01 pm | Report abuse |
  9. justiceforcaylee

After stepping back from my emotions I began to think. Death doesn't mean death anymore. Tot Mom could have spent life on death row in a cell protected and guarded at my expense. Not all cells have bars. Having to look over your shoulder the rest of you life may be the worse sentence for her.

July 7, 2011 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse |
  10. erin

any chance throwing a dead child in the bushes is illegal?? hmmm anyone? anyone? maybe we can get charges filed before next wednesday. whats up with the woodsy disposal??

July 7, 2011 at 3:45 pm | Report abuse |
  11. bob

And the jury doesn't have to agree with you, follow your instructions. Get a life We r tired fo your pandering

July 7, 2011 at 3:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • April

I saw a bumper sticker showing OJ and Casey Anthony pictures with the question: WHICH ONE HAS A DUMPEST JURY? My answer: BOTH.
      These jurors should be asked for a competence test before sitting them in court. Just watch the alternative juror Russell Huekler, you can tell what kind of jury they selected on this case!!

July 7, 2011 at 4:26 pm | Report abuse |
  12. erin

kate at 3:53 what are you talking about?? she asks questions, smart ones. are you living on the same planet as the rest of us?

July 7, 2011 at 3:56 pm | Report abuse |
  13. cavsdawg

CNN apparently is looking to corner the market on idiot TV hosts. For Nancy Grace to cite the First Amendment as justification for her on-air judgments is pathetic. The "I can say whatever I want to say because I can" argument is an indictment of CNN's editorial practices and displays a casual disregard for factual content. This country has clearly reached an oversatuation point of media when this approach is not only tolerated, but gets ratings. CNN should be ashamed of its destruction of the concept of news...

July 7, 2011 at 4:00 pm | Report abuse |
  14. K. Condon

The "trial" is over, The "jury" has decided, The "judge" has rendered his sentence. All the armchair quarterbacking in the world will not bring this little girl back. She is gone. It is a tragedy and travesty, that is happening way too often in our world. Casey and her attorney's presented "the defense" designed to get the perpetrator off "scott free". We are misinformed, uneducated, and bewildered on how in the world this could happen. We are outraged, incensed and confused? Not Casey, Not her parents, her brother, Bobo and his "team". The truth was there, but we all including the jurors failed to listen, because they were only told what they were supposed to hear, they way someone wanted it to appear. The only real thing the "public" can do is not allow her to profit in any manner shape or form for our instruction of how to get away with murder, accident or not, and that is to lie, lie, lie and lie about the lies, so we are not believed anymore. Yet the only real trial for her and her family awaits, and this time there will be witness and the testimony of the one who will be passing on them all. Leave the family and even Casey ALONE Get back to your own lives. Get involved in the making the justice system about truth. Which it was intended for not for what it has become.
    People do grieve in very different ways and not all the same and in many different orders. I don't think Casey is grieving. I don't think her behavior for the life before and after Caylee proves that. In order to save her own skin she will throw anyone and everyone under the bus, and she found a lot of help in doing that. The only way not to be "convicted" of a crime is not to be committing a crime. But everything is a crime today, there are too many victims to count.

July 7, 2011 at 4:24 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Lois

This women (girl) killed her child. What's with Casey and her lawyer (lover?) wearing matching color shirts today?
    Did anyone else notice the color? Just wondering.

July 7, 2011 at 4:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • armine

I agree with "lover"- did you pay attention too?!

July 7, 2011 at 7:11 pm | Report abuse |