Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury
July 6th, 2011

Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury

CNN: What was the biggest weakness in the state’s forensic evidence, if any?

CNN: If you had access to the jurors, what would you ask them?

soundoff (2,650 Responses)
  1. Nancy's Straitjacket

if anything happens to Casey Anthony and the perpetrator turns out to be one of Nancy Grace's rabid, brainless fans, can she be somehow held accountable?

July 7, 2011 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Les

It is sad that we live in a world inwhich people decide that they are GOD----WE will keep crying out to GOD for the safety of Caley Anthony.

July 7, 2011 at 4:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • bama0918

Maybe the same thing could happen as in the Melinda Duckett case – she could be named in a "wrongful death" civil suit. I don't think there's any precedent for naming someone in a criminal complaint for "goading" another person to commit murder or assault. Having said that, however, I share the same concerns. At some point she or CNN should do the right thing (or, at the very least, the "indemnifying" thing) and say that we respect and abide by the decisions of legally empanelled juries NO MATTER WHAT!!

July 7, 2011 at 5:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • LIESSE

Hey NANCY Grace

GET A LIFE. YOU ARE A FRUSTRATED WOMAN. THIS IS THE JUSTICE NOT GUILTY THATS ALL LIVE WITHN IF
      NANCY GRACE YOU ARE FRUSTRATED GET OVER IT

July 7, 2011 at 7:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • Maria

Nancy Grace, do not be a hater, just forget the past and start to forgive it. There are so many sadness with wars, terrorism and natural disasters in the world already, we do not need more hate. Wheater the legal system did justice or not, weather Casey is guilty or not, that will be in her concious, in her life everyday till she dies, that is her karma that she will have to deal with forever. All the situations we live in life have a purpose that we all can only hope they help us to grow up as human beings, Let's pray for every human being in this world to have love and peace in their spitrits, wish this even to your enemies and people you do not know. God bless you and open your mind, heart and soul to his Infinite Love and compasion, good Caylee I am sure already has.

July 7, 2011 at 7:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kentuckian

If you,ve ever watched Nancy Grace,s show, you will see that she is so arrogant, and self-centered, that she won,t let anyone disagree with her about anything. Most of these people are way more qualified than her about the subject at hand. She cuts them off in mid-sentence, and if they continue to express their informed opinions, she cuts off their microphone. Her ego is fed by her sensationalism seeking groupies, telling her how great she is. Nancy....It is time for you to go. Your hate-fest towards the jurors, could get them killed, by the lynch mob you have created,and still continue to incite. If this happens, you should be charged with inciting violence, at the least,and I,m sure you will hope the jury trying you, won,t convict you on emotionalism, like you have Casey. If they do, you will be the one going to prison.

July 7, 2011 at 8:22 pm | Report abuse |
  2. the viewfrom10k ft

Nancy Grace, or for that matter anyone in this country may not like the verdict. BUT she has respect it and move on.
    She is an evil self serving rabble rouser, who because of her personal misfortune, has a personal crusade of inflicting pain on whomever she deems needs punishment.
    Listening to her talk and her demenor on camera she is one scary lady..

July 7, 2011 at 4:59 pm | Report abuse |
  3. heart broken

I will NOY watch any program (including nancy grace, cnn, fox, abc, etc who gives this woman (casey anthony) a forum and in particular MONEY!!!!

July 7, 2011 at 5:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • yankeeman16

I'm sure you'll be missed. Who cares if you won't watch anymore? Seriously?

July 7, 2011 at 5:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Eric

heartbroken, you don't mind that Nancy Pig Grace has milked Caylee's death for more money than anyone else in the country? Nancy the Pig has CASHED IN from the death of Caylee, and she sure isn't donating her money to help victims, is she?

July 7, 2011 at 9:21 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Chicago, IL

Nancy, you and your hateful twisted words are responsible for this young woman, Casey, going free for the murder of her toddler. By putting her in the spot light, you practically paid for her dream team of lawyers, by twisting public opinion, you created a lazy presecutor and hateful lynch mob. Now you are attacking our very justice system in an attempt to bully the jurors that did their job with the inadequate case presented.

Nancy you are a horrible human being and as twisted as the criminals you claim to hate; the rules and truth don't apply to you or your agenda, and you rationalize it, by deluded yourself you are a victims's advocate. In reality, any cause you lend your name to becomes tainted and undermined. Go away.

July 7, 2011 at 5:17 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Jason

How can you prove murder without a cause of death? ALll they had was she died and someone covered it up, intent was not proven nor was she tied to the crime scene.

July 7, 2011 at 5:32 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Miami

Nancy, please shut up with your sloppy, biased, comments. I hope you get sued for wrongfully interfering with people's lives and for slander. The free press is important to democracy, and You are not a true journalist. You report like a minister of propaganda, and you hide behind the first amendment. You inflame public opinion, regardless of facts or consequences. The issues of life and death are too important for you to be wrongfully making accusations. I change the tv channel every time I see your face or hear your winy mouth.

July 7, 2011 at 5:43 pm | Report abuse |
  7. linda

i agree with nancy casey should rot in hell for all of the lies, taxpayers money she wasted, insulting her parents and just for being her that is all she cared about was herself and screw everyone else she seemed sooooooooo happy today when she thought she was geting out of jail but did you see her face when the judge gave her her sentence poor ol me and a look of hatred god will give her what she deserves

July 7, 2011 at 5:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kentuckian

Linda: God will also punish hatemongers, gossipers, and people who don,t reapect the law of the land. That would be Nancy Grace, and her groupies, which includes you!

July 7, 2011 at 11:29 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Hokienation

This woman needs to be ignored..Taken off TV..She conveniently believes this jury was bias?? Seriously? She is the most bias person on TV. She would be loving this jury had they found Casey guilty..but turns a blind eye when it doesnt go her way.

July 7, 2011 at 6:06 pm | Report abuse |
  9. vjk

all these people who hate nancy grace...i'm sure she really cares. you are like something stuck on the bottom of her shoe...nasty and doesn't want to touch it. do you think she cares what you think? she has enough fans that what some of you losers say is like water off a duck's back. ha ha. find a website that you matter on. LOVE YOU, NANCY!!!!

July 7, 2011 at 6:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Eric

You foolish fans of Nancy are enabling her to make tons of money by exploiting the deaths of people like Caylee. The only reason Nancy Grace cares about Caylee is because she knows she can make tons of cash by covering it. Congratulations, you are helping Nancy get rich by abusing Caylee's death. Hope you sleep well.

July 7, 2011 at 9:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kentuckian

VJK: Nancy Grace is still on tv spewing her hatred for Casey, her parents, her lawers , and the jurors. You Nancy groupies that LOVE her, just stoke her enormous ego. She does not know you personally, and she could care less about you. She only cares about herself. Wise Up!

July 7, 2011 at 11:47 pm | Report abuse |
  10. champion chic

I agree with Nancy and for those of you that think that Caylee's mother is not guilty well I think she is.Their were many discrepancies within her stories and her case. It was evident that she had lied about minor things so would she lie about killing her daughter YES ! just goes to show that the justice system has once again been incompetent in doing their job or else...Caylee would have the justice that she deserves... I wish in some way that Nancy could try the case and get the verdict overturned .....GUILTY FOR MURDERING HER OWN CHILD !!!

July 7, 2011 at 6:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kentuckian

Casey cannot be tried again, its over, get over it. Would you like Nancy Grace sending you to be executed, without any evidence? Nancy is wrong. there must be evidence "beyond a reasonable doubt, There wasn,t. The jury got it right.

July 8, 2011 at 12:00 am | Report abuse |
  11. Nancy

Since we can't do anything about the verdict I know I will redirect my anger and I will pay more attention to my community and devote some of my time to contribute in some way to the prevention of child abuse. I hope we all can use this energy in a positive way, and as Nancy says, in our own way find justice for Caylee.

July 7, 2011 at 7:08 pm | Report abuse |
  12. TERRY AYER

WHEN THEY SAID CASEY WOULD BE OUT THE 13TH, I KNEW THAT HER TIME WAS ALREADY SERVED AND THEY DID TO. THOSE LAWYERS AND JUDGES GO BEHIND CLOSED DOORS AND PLAN ALL THIS OUT BEFORE THEY EVER COME INTO THE COURT ROOM. SHE IS OUT NOW! THAT WAY THEY CAN SWEEP HER AWAY AND HIDE HER..............SHE IS NOT IN THE JAIL.....................CHECK IT OUT!!!! SHE WAS GUILTY.......POOR LITTLE GIRL.....MAKES ME SICK INSIDE.

July 7, 2011 at 7:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Eric

What on earth are you blathering about? She is in jail, and will be until the 13th. You and Nancy Pig Grace are psychotic.

July 7, 2011 at 9:26 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Joe

Apparently its not ok for the jurors to talk to the new agencies and get any payment for it but its ok for nancy grace to talk sh*! about whatever she wants and make money off dead children every night on her show while making slanderous comments about people that she doesnt know. She's now slandering the jury and taking what theyve said out f context. im glad to see so many voice their displeasure over nancy grace. cnn, and other news agencies will eventually stop hiring people like this when victims of slander fire back with lawsuits.

July 7, 2011 at 7:15 pm | Report abuse |
  14. lina alsafadi

dear Nancy there is a pol i said no they change it to yes that is cheting

July 7, 2011 at 7:23 pm | Report abuse |
  15. terri mackie

i am shocked by the verdict, so i will do the only thing i can, i will refuse to buy a book, watch a movie, or listen to any interview that involves casey, her family, or any of her lawyers. any company or person who helps promote her celebrity, needs to be hit in the pocketbook. the devil truly is dancing nancy....

July 7, 2011 at 7:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kentuckian

The person that promoted her into a celebrity IS NANCY. Hit her in her pocketbook. Don,t watch her hate-filled tv program. Actually the devil dances everytime Nancy opens her trouble making mouth.

July 8, 2011 at 12:10 am | Report abuse |