Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury
July 6th, 2011

Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury

CNN: What was the biggest weakness in the state’s forensic evidence, if any?

CNN: If you had access to the jurors, what would you ask them?

soundoff (2,650 Responses)
  1. canali

nancy dis-grace = ugly american personified

July 8, 2011 at 12:21 am | Report abuse |
    • HotinSun

Nany Grace Stop It! You have a duty to be more objective if you really believe in Justice. The media does not have the right to play the 13th Juror. The rights of the accused is as important as the right of the people to bring their accusation and prove their case. Both sides had their day in court – what is the problem?
      Justice only works when you agree with the verdict – Really?

July 8, 2011 at 1:14 am | Report abuse |
    • kevin

Nancy Grace sucks big balls, i feel really bad for her kids i would be embarrassed to have her as a mother. Like the juror said they didn't show Casey actually killed her.

July 8, 2011 at 4:35 am | Report abuse |
  2. Lisade

There are some similarities between this case and the Zahra Baker case in the sense that facts where the alleged defendant did things and didn't do things to hinder discovery of the child's body caused the N.C. governor to sign into law criminalizing "dismemberment" of a body to delay discovery of the body to obscure evidence of death. May Florida needs "Caylee's law" criminalizing failure to report a child missing when a child winds up dead, or something along those lines. I really think that is the main cause of most people's outrage is that the child being missing went unreported for 31 days. In Zahra's case it was determined the child had been dead two weeks before someone actually picked up the phone and reported her missing. If Casey Anthony can walk then so can Lisa Baker, we would hope heaven would please forbid that. But as in the Anthony case, seems like Lisa Baker could walk too. Meanwhile the Caylee Anthony's and Zahra Baker's of the world get no justice. Horrible.

July 8, 2011 at 12:25 am | Report abuse |
  3. Paul

Although I do agree the verdict on this case was wrong, I find it appauling how Nancy Grace can continue to banter, rant and rave. I am so tired of listening to her not allowing people to have "their point of view" unless she agrees. Nancy 1 day you wont have the public following you on television, you will be talking to yourself in the mirror. You are a very poor excuse of what journalism is all about

July 8, 2011 at 12:26 am | Report abuse |
  4. Joann Beam

i really hope Casey watches this!!!

July 8, 2011 at 12:33 am | Report abuse |
  5. Dianne

It boggles my mind how these twelve people could find Casey Anthony not guilty. They cried and were sick to their stomachs. Why? They knew she was guilty. A beautiful child was murdered, bagged up and discarded like trash. They buried their pets in a better manner. The sad fact is there was no justice for Caylee. Hopefully, perjury charges forthcoming for Cindy and George. Maybe get the jurors for them from Orlando, Pinellas didn't have much to offer.

July 8, 2011 at 12:49 am | Report abuse |
  6. NANCY.U.R.EXTREMELY.ANNOYING!

I GUESS WE SHOULD JUST ABOMISH THE CRIM JUSTICE SYSTEM, AND HAVE MOTOR MOUTH NANCY JUDGE & JURY EVERY DEFENDANT AND SENTENCE THEM ACCORDING NOT TO EVIDENCE BUT TO HER OWN OPINION, OH AND ALSO WITHOUT A TRIAL.. GIMME A BREAK NANCY, I HOPE YOU ARE JUDGED ONE DAY BY THE MORAL SINS YOU COMMIT EVERY DAY.. SHAME SHAME SHAME..

July 8, 2011 at 12:55 am | Report abuse |
    • KATHY

NANCY HAS HIT THE NAIL RIGHT ON THE HEAD..WAKE UP CASSEY KILLED CAYLEE AND DUMPED HER IN A SWAMP AND LIED WHILE SHE STOLE CHECKS,DID DRUGS, AND PARTY LIKE SHE DID NOT HAVE A CARE IN THE WORLD,, GUESS JURY DID NOT WANT TO TAKE ANY MORE TIME JUST GO HOME.. SHAME ON THE JURY

July 8, 2011 at 2:40 am | Report abuse |
  7. NANCY.U.R.EXTREMELY.ANNOYING!

ALSO NANCY, I FORGOT TO MENTION, AFTER READING YOUR ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS ABOVE, SEVERAL TIMES, I HAVE COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT YOU ARE THEY MOST ARROGANT JUDGEMENTAL SELF SERVING INPROPER JOURNALIST I HAVE EVER SEEN....EVER! A TRUE DIS GRACE TO THE MEDIA AS A WHOLE.. HOPE YOU GET SUED SOMEDAY FOR SOMETHING.. LASTLY..YOU WILL SOON AND INDEFINETLY BE REMEMBERED AS EXACTLY WHAT YOU REALLY ARE.. ARROGANT B!I CH!!

July 8, 2011 at 1:07 am | Report abuse |
  8. timwarren82

Please get rid of Nancy Grace

July 8, 2011 at 1:22 am | Report abuse |
  9. CoffeePartyMember

The downfall of Rupert Murdoch's tabloid is a good example for any station who lets Nancy Grace go wild.

July 8, 2011 at 1:32 am | Report abuse |
  10. Cynthia

To all of you who dislike Nancy.....get your own show!!! If you don't like her, change the channel. Personally, she is the only one stepping up to help find those who have been taken against their will and gone missing. Bless you Nancy. I also disagree with the verdict. Now the best thing to do is stop talking about Casey as I am sure this is all going to her head thinking she is so important eventho being notorious is not a good thing. I hope she leaves the country and goes underground. Any company who is interested in making a movie or issuing a book about her should be ashamed of themselves. To allow her to profit from the death of her child is an abomination. I hope Caylee can now rest in peace.

July 8, 2011 at 1:43 am | Report abuse |
    • Don

didn't take much for loud mouth nancy to brainwash you did it? I suggest you quit being lazy, learn the law, and form your own opinions instead of letting people like Nancy tell you what you're opinion should be. Don't be a sheep following the heard.

July 8, 2011 at 2:28 am | Report abuse |
    • enuffisenuff

Nancy Grace is not welcomed on any of our tv's and my wife can not stand her. She and I are disgusted by the length she will go to get her ratings. She sold her soul to the devil kind of like a false prophet had done.

July 8, 2011 at 10:24 am | Report abuse |
    • enuffisenuff

Since Nancy and her lynch mob are not in the business for forgiveness...I will support Casey if she writes a book or a made for tv movie because I believe in 2nd chances. That is what Jesus did for all of us. Who hasn't sin cast the 1st stone. I know nobody can't do that because we all have sin at some point in our lives.

July 8, 2011 at 10:33 am | Report abuse |
  11. Name Not need

You're getting Old Nancy, Quit your job while you're ahead.

July 8, 2011 at 2:17 am | Report abuse |
  12. Don

I think Nancy Grace is the epitomy of evil. She's simply a bad person who will one day have to stand accountable for her actions. Anybody who tunes into this woman regularly is just as evil. I pity her in many ways for the sensationalist tactics she uses to garner attention

July 8, 2011 at 2:22 am | Report abuse |
  13. Jean

I think YOU CNN ARE WRONG ... SHE HAS NO ON HER SIDE OVER THE NEW'S YOU PUT OUT ON HER... WHAT IF HER FATHER REALLY HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITHIS THISS... SHAME ON ALL OF YOU

July 8, 2011 at 2:26 am | Report abuse |
  14. lori

Nancy is a passionate, intelligent women, I agree w/her. I am a mom of two grown children, and a proactive grandmother. I am also a teacher, 3rd grade. The jury in my opinion, was lazy, and yes, ignorant. The jurors should be held guilty of murder, again in my opinion. You see all these people going to jail for less; politics, embezzlement, etc. This women killed her child. Oh, and I also sat on jury as well. It was for embezzlement, we took more time than this jury did. We evaluated every single charge. We voted. We discussed each count, etc. My family and friends are outraged at this outcome. But let us all remember the poor child and what she must have went through her last hours, this is what truly brakes my heart. That poor baby, God bless her, my prayers are with her.

July 8, 2011 at 3:09 am | Report abuse |
  15. Stephen

Nancy Grace is the Bill O'Reilly of criminal journalism. Lest anyone think that's a compliment, no it's not. Bullying, shooting from the hip, commenting without benefit of facts or logic, Nancy needs to be on Fox, the OTHER Rupert Murdoch rag.

July 8, 2011 at 4:12 am | Report abuse |