Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury
July 6th, 2011

Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury

CNN: What was the biggest weakness in the state’s forensic evidence, if any?

CNN: If you had access to the jurors, what would you ask them?

soundoff (2,650 Responses)
  1. newlifehawk

Totally agree with every word! Keep up the great work you are doing, Nancy!

July 8, 2011 at 4:33 am | Report abuse |
    • GooberJuice

Im doo dooing.

July 8, 2011 at 7:12 am | Report abuse |
    • old bull

Get out more turn the T.V. off and think for yourself!

July 8, 2011 at 8:45 am | Report abuse |
    • Y

Well said @newlifehawk

July 8, 2011 at 10:29 am | Report abuse |
  2. Matthew

I think it is interesting that she quotes the First Admendment stating that she has freedom of speech, so long as it isn't deflamatory towards another... Then she states that "Tot mom murdered her daughter." in spite of being acquited of the charges. Frankly, I hope tomorrows headline is "Tot mom files charges against Nancy Grace!" Not because I believe she is innocent, but because I think Nancy Grace knows better, and is an opportunist that needs to get knocked down a peg or two.

July 8, 2011 at 4:57 am | Report abuse |
    • W B Freeman

Nancy Grace needs to be TERMINATED for her incendiary behavior. They don't make anti-snake venom strong enough to protect against her poison. Fire the witch or seriously risk losing another loyal CNN viewer! WB.

July 8, 2011 at 9:32 am | Report abuse |
    • lotusjani

Casey is guilty of not reporting the death of her little girl IF it was an accident. Nancy Grace is a reporter just like the rest of them that also have their own opinions. Grace could care less who likes her or not. She comes on strong many times and is rude to her guests, but so what? She is an advocate for Caylee and that is good enough for me. The rest of you, go suck your thumb!

July 8, 2011 at 11:50 am | Report abuse |
  3. ASD

I believe in the jury system. If Grace truly believes that a case is decided at the time a jury is selected, then it really is irrelevant to her what evidence is presented, how much evidence, etc...instead it is a chess game....Shame she is so jaded and looks at law as a sport.

July 8, 2011 at 5:10 am | Report abuse |
    • wondering - reply to ASD

You are entirely correct, ASD. Furthermore, the news " celebrities " hold far to much sway over public opinion in this country. In past years, before the news media had to fill 24 hours per day, a newsperson would be fired for expressing opinions or even appearing to do so. This individual was found not guilty by a jury, after a month long trial, and the prosecution had THREE YEARS to build a case. It is time for the public to make opinions based on fact and all sides to the storiy, instead of just listening to the media circus.

July 8, 2011 at 8:41 am | Report abuse |
  4. Kayla

I wish wish wish that one of the jury member's would let Nancy interview or question them... Nancy would tear them to shreds!!!!

July 8, 2011 at 6:46 am | Report abuse |
    • Harry the Ho~Mo Humper

No she wouldnt.

July 8, 2011 at 7:16 am | Report abuse |
  5. Ryan

I don't agree with the jury either. But, I also do not agree with Nancy Grace turning this horrible ordeal into pop culture, while slapping her brand on the whole matter and marketing it for her own fame. I swear if I had to hear her say the retarded "Tot Mom" name that she gave Casey, I was going to scream. "Tot Mom"? Really? Nancy Grace sucks at life.

July 8, 2011 at 6:58 am | Report abuse |
    • me too!

I tried to watch Nancy Grace yesterday but that damn "tot mom" got on my nerves and I turned it off. Calling her a "mom" at all is ridiculous, as real moms don't murder their children.

July 8, 2011 at 9:17 am | Report abuse |
  6. old bull

And I refuse to think that Nancy Grace is correct in her "Verdict". She sells hate so her advertisers can sell cars so she can stay on the air. That is her reason for being. She is completely irrelevant. Turn her off and don't let her sell you anything.

July 8, 2011 at 8:44 am | Report abuse |
    • Liz

You are one in about 5% (estimate based off of surveys, and that's pushing it) that believes Nancy is "incorrect". Everyone else, including the jurors who have spoken, believe that Casey was "not guilty but not innocent", just that there wasn't enough evidence to convict her of the charges she was facing.

Nancy Grace has a strong opinion – no doubt – and it's caused a lot of people to dislike her, but ultimately she was defending a CHILD that was killed, and the mother was certainly involved. Nancy should not be insulted for her passion to find Caylee justice simply because her newscasts were predominantly displayed; she did not falsify information and stayed true to the facts.

July 8, 2011 at 11:46 am | Report abuse |
  7. WilemWalace

CNN interviewing a CNN talk show host is not news, it's marketing. this post is called damage control...CNN knows they have a problem with the three years of character assassination via the unGrace after such a quick (and easy) verdict to the contrary. this posting distances unGrace from the CNN team...that unGrace is personally responsible and not the network.

wag the dog journalism....or, in the case of American journalism, it's wag the hog.

I love her quote "The only thing I would’ve done differently is put on my hip boots and gone down to Florida and looked for Caylee myself." she had sufficient time to make that decision and join in the search....simple theatrics.

July 8, 2011 at 8:45 am | Report abuse |
    • lotusjani

So why do you watch her? Channel 32 and 35 also covers the case, channel 39, and reporters are also passionate in their opinions, but Mrs. Grace has the guts to tell it like it is. Whether you like or not, this was a not an educated jury, 11 hours in two days and a verdict? I wonder if they were talking recipes or movies and five minutes later, oh yes! NOT GUILTY! are you freaking kidding me?

July 8, 2011 at 11:55 am | Report abuse |
  8. james

fire nancy grace. i hate her and her useless onesided close-minded opinions. she is the perfect example of rotten personalities degrading this world into a pool of filth.

July 8, 2011 at 8:48 am | Report abuse |
    • Orifice Roberts

Put her in a slaughterhouse cleaning up all the doo doo.

July 8, 2011 at 11:42 am | Report abuse |
  9. Lilly

HLN should think about replacing Grace. Her show isn't about the criminal justice system-it's about a vigilante justice system where facts are distorted and the truth is lost. I think replacing her with Jeff Ashton would be terrific. Maybe then her viewers would learn something else besides how to shriek and flare ones nostrils.

July 8, 2011 at 9:51 am | Report abuse |
  10. Jon

Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury

Jon: I don't have to agree with Nancy Grace

Boom! Roasted...

July 8, 2011 at 10:52 am | Report abuse |
  11. TH

I understand not given her the Death Penalty, but not guild of child endangerment ? NO. She got everyone fooled including the Jury, Look at her now, all self assured with her long hair down, always making sure everything is in place, she knows she is being televised. She is a cold repulsive liar, Let's not let the like or dislike for Nancy Grace cloud anyones judgement. I just hope she pays for every expense incurred because of her lies. I also hope people will not ask her for interviews, she deserves none when she refused to testify. Now she can go on and write a book on how she did it just like OJ. But, wait, look at where OJ is now, perhaps there will be some justice for Caylee after all!

July 8, 2011 at 11:28 am | Report abuse |
  12. Jersey Joe

Alex Bennett, a cable talk show host, says: Nancy Grace is a ghoul making money off of dead babies. Enuf said.

July 8, 2011 at 11:33 am | Report abuse |
  13. jambones

Nancy Grace is a disgusting imbecile. It is a sad sign of the times that such a stupid blowhard would be on any station claiming to bring "news". She needs to be removed pronto then I will start to watch HN again. She has no business spouting off her idiotic opinions, she is street trash and has no business being anywhere near any respectable news room.

July 8, 2011 at 11:41 am | Report abuse |
  14. john filmer

i can't even stand to look at her speak, her body language is horrible and she is so god dam ugly.

July 8, 2011 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |
  15. sean

Believe what this woman believes or she will set her sites on you. Media versus truth.

July 8, 2011 at 12:06 pm | Report abuse |