Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury
July 6th, 2011

Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury

CNN: What was the biggest weakness in the state’s forensic evidence, if any?

CNN: If you had access to the jurors, what would you ask them?

soundoff (2,650 Responses)
  1. Agree

I agree with you Nancy... you do not have to agree with the jury. Just as I don't have to agree with you. We both have opinions and I will not slam you or belittle you for yours.

So, please do not slam or belittle me for mine.

July 8, 2011 at 3:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kristal

if your arguing with nancy your the idiot shes only 4 right so u must b 4 wri\ong u moron dummy idiottttttttttttttt so shut up u low life

July 8, 2011 at 3:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Agree

That is the level I'm talking about that I'm not stooping to. You have your right to your opinions... thank you for sharing them with me.

July 8, 2011 at 3:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bree82

@Agree......I concur with your first post even moreso after reading the replies. If you are going to question someones jusdgement Kristal, while belittling them for having a mind of their own, at least hit spellcheck first. I think there is a grammar button too.....

July 8, 2011 at 4:26 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Kelly

I love you Nancy and think you are great! You are not only funny but you make very good points about this case and others that you speak about. These people talking bad about you don't know what they are talking about. I love your show and tape it when I'm not going to be home.
    You're great )

July 8, 2011 at 3:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kristal

your so correct b on the side of Nancy that way your always going 2 b a winner

July 8, 2011 at 3:20 pm | Report abuse |
  3. enuffisenuff

Not to go off topic....but isn't HLN a big supporter of trying to get rid of bullying?...and even had open discussions with viewers with Rachel and Mike Gallegos. But yet they looked the other way when their very own is engaged in bullying her panel or any callers that don't agree with her views. So she is the biggest bully of them even to the point of having a lady commit suicide after she berrated her on the air.

The only way she will go away is if her ratings drop or causes CNN to give lots of money to lawsuits. It's pretty sad when someone had to go ou of their way to make a NancyGracemustdie website to get people to wake up to this womans daily witch hunts.

And for the people that say us men are scared of a strong woman. We would stand up to her if we ever could get our calls in but we are at a disadvantage by 1) being male and 2) not willing to suck up to her before we ask a question. And the people willing to do that are truly sad and are sheep following their fake sheppard.

July 8, 2011 at 3:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • victoriasmom

what? HOW is nancy responsible for someones suicide!!!!!!!! r u out of ur mind!!! I dont write much on line, but this is THE CRAZIEST thing ive ever heard!! PLEASE DONT BLAME ANYONE FOR AN OBVIOUS SICK WEAK PERSONS MIND

July 8, 2011 at 3:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • mphw

Thanks so much for your intelligent reply. Yes, Nancy is a big bully and as a lawyer she should know better than to criticize this jury. There are crazy people that do crazy things and people like Nancy Grace are feeding their delusional, aggressive and bullying tendencies. We have a system of justice that demands proof beyond a reasonalbe doubt - thank goodness it does. It's better to acquit one guilty person than condemn one innocent person to death. As long as we have an irreversible penalty in play (death), we have to take extreme caution that someone who is innocent is not put to death. As for the prosecution's case - where is it?! You can't make an informed decision based on how someone acts after an event. No cause of death, no motive (dispite their lame try at that), no evidence of prior child abuse, no chloroform or any indication of where she got chloroform, how she made chloroform - if you look it up, it's not that easy! The prosecution was arrogant and overreaching and got a just decision. Obviously something terrible happened to that baby - she's dead - we don't know Casey's part in it and we never will. That's how it goes in this imperfect life.

July 8, 2011 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • mphw

oh, and all this hysteria over people we don't know - and hopefully will never meet. Here's an idea – if you are so upset and distraught over this poor little girl, how about doing something fun with your child? Or maybe taking a niece or nephew or child of friend on a fun outing? How about exposing them to some positive energy rather than dragging them to a rally where you hold up a sign about how a baby was killed and dumped in the woods. I've seen kids at these rallies and in front of the Anthony house. Nice parenting.....

July 8, 2011 at 3:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • enuffisenuff

@ Victoriasmom. You need to check the facts before you blast me for something that has been known for a few years. Mrs. Duckett filed a cival lawsuit against Nancy Grace. Either you live under a rock or in denial like the rest of the Disgraces sheep. Pssst you are following a sad and pathetic person of the media.

July 8, 2011 at 4:08 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Rachel Vincent

I was first stunned, then shock and confused , then i was outraged, now I am in pray asking God for understanding, Do you all realize God Will forgive her if she ask for his forgiveness?  I ask God to 1st give those of us who are affected by the injustice to Caylee, find in our hearts to relax and let Gods will be done.  2nd  put in Casey heart the remorse she should feel over all of this.  3rd that Casey feel in her heart to confess her sin to the all might judge above. 4th. That she Repent and live a just life so that all the Glory may Go to the Creator our God in Heaven. So we may see God can do all things.
    This is just my way of dealing with this! I am not tryin to offend anyone or make an issue of religion!  I pray you all find productive way to deal!

July 8, 2011 at 3:28 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Elizabeth

Hi Nancy, this has truly touched all of us and thank you for always being there for the victims: My daughterMelissa, posted this and brings tears to my eyes, With duct tape and trash bags you threw me away. What more is there to say? Alone in the woods is where I was kept for six long months and you still haven't wept. "Bella Vita" that's what your tattoo said, not a care in the world, where I laid dead. Every night Jesus rocks me to sleep and makes a promise I know He will keep. "Don't worry, everything will be fine, in the end Justice is Mine", Love Caylee

July 8, 2011 at 3:31 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Numyorangay

Nancy Grace contributes to the toxins that eventually seep into our psyches. . .look at this woman. . .feel her aura. . .she's satan's bride out for a buck.

July 8, 2011 at 3:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • victoriasmom

IF this is so true...how would you know unless ur watching her yourself. there are many tv personalities that i dont like. know what i do??? i dont watch!! common sense

July 8, 2011 at 3:40 pm | Report abuse |
  7. EBF

Alot of people don't agree with the verdict. But Nancy Grace should stop inflaming the public. Enough with Casey,
    all of this publicity is exactly what she wants! It's over, let it rest Nancy!

July 8, 2011 at 3:32 pm | Report abuse |
  8. liz

Nancy Grace never met a defendant she thought was not guilty and given the derogatory way she has spoken about the Jury in this case she has no respect for the system either. The Jury followed the LAW if you have 'reasonable doubt' you must, must find the defendant Not Guilty not withstanding what Nancy Grace thinks she knows. Also about the length of the deliberations hands down had they only been out fifteen minutes and came back guilty Nancy Grace would be just fine with the amount of time they took. Another thing if HLN was losing money on the coverage of this case instead of making money hand over fist we would all be going "Casey, who ?"

July 8, 2011 at 3:42 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Patrick

I used to think Nancy Grace was a big ole loudmouth. I still do. And having heard what she's said about this case, I'm thinking America needs more loudmouths exactly like her.

July 8, 2011 at 3:43 pm | Report abuse |
  10. victoriasmom

you people amaze me. you dont respect anyones opinion and bash them for having one.....but you certainly are expressing yours loud and clear....and not in a respectful way either. if you hate nancy so much how do you know so much about her and why are you here?? You ppl that hate her so much are boosting her ratings by watching. duhh

July 8, 2011 at 3:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • enuffisenuff

It's hard to not see her when her HLN colleagues air snipits from her show. I like waking up with Robin Meade and she covers the news and use video footage from various HLN evening shows. It's hard to avoid the loud mouth Grace when I like watching Robin's morning show. It's pretty funny when people from CNN are dogging on her like Anderson Cooper on his ridiculist commentary talking about Willie Nelson's pot plea deal be revoked by the judge then saying something along the lines let's not get Nancy Grace worked up over this or she will call someone "Pot Mom". But Mark Garregos cut the cake when he called her a fake blonde former prosecutor that doesn't know what she is talking about half the time.

July 8, 2011 at 4:54 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Celeste

Get off Nancy's back. She is right, Casey is a lousy mother and a murderer. How can you not report your child is missing. And remember, it was her mother who reported it, not Casey. As far as she was concerned, the chld was gone and forgotten. I watched the trial every day and I saw all the evidence, and I m convinced she did it. Those jurors should have never been allowed on the jury. In NJ you don't get to be a juror if you have a criminal record or your close relatives do. Also, 2 jurors said they didn't like to judge people. None of the jurors seem to have any common sense and it's obvious they didn't want to spend any time on the case. This case has made many people, including me, lose all confidence in the judicial system.

July 8, 2011 at 3:47 pm | Report abuse |
  12. victoriasmom

not guilty DOESNT MEAN INNOCENCE!! DEAL WITH IT u sick casey lovers. WE WILL get the last laugh, u will see!!

July 8, 2011 at 3:54 pm | Report abuse |
  13. colleenLynn

Nancy Grace needs to stop criticizing everything that she herself does not like. The majority isn't always the right way to go. For Nancy to say that the jury got it wrong, shows that she does not believe in the judicial system, but only in what she wants to believe. I would like to know why she is no longer a prosecutor or a judge any more. Nancy does not care what other people think or her or any one else, and had done far too much name calling towards other people, including some of her peers. SOME of the advice that she has given to those she does not like, she needs to take some of that advice herself. She is rude and VERY disrespectful to other people in conversations as well. I see Nancy as an extremely poor example of professionals.

July 8, 2011 at 4:12 pm | Report abuse |
  14. colleenLynn

Nancy Grace needs to stop criticizing everything that she herself does not like. The majority isn't always the right way to go. For Nancy to say that the jury got it wrong, shows that she does not believe in the judicial system, but only in what she wants to believe. I would like to know why she is no longer a prosecutor or a judge any more. Nancy does not care what other people think or her or any one else, and had done far too much name calling towards other people, including some of her peers. SOME of the advice that she has given to those she does not like, she needs to take some of that advice herself. She is rude and VERY disrespectful to other people in conversations as well. I see Nancy as an extremely poor example of professionalism..

July 8, 2011 at 4:14 pm | Report abuse |
  15. mofo

why are you so mean to your colleagues on the show?

July 8, 2011 at 4:16 pm | Report abuse |