Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury
July 6th, 2011

Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury

CNN: What was the biggest weakness in the state’s forensic evidence, if any?

CNN: If you had access to the jurors, what would you ask them?

soundoff (2,650 Responses)
  1. Mark W

So Nancy – it's the Lord's job to do the forgiving – because that's not your job. But I thought judging was also the Lord's job – but you have no problem taking on that role. I won't watch Nancy Grace and I can only hope that no one else will either. She needs to just go away!

July 8, 2011 at 4:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • PMD

Funny how my earlier post advising all readers here of the CNN Headline News e-mail address for complaints about N. Grace and Valez-Mitchell is gone. Strange....... The address again is: cnn.com/feedback/hdlns/.

July 8, 2011 at 4:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • Steve

The lords job? Shut the F up. You are judging her by your statements you hypocrite.

July 8, 2011 at 4:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nancy Disgrace

She should change her name to Nancy Disgrace.

July 8, 2011 at 5:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • deborah

i have a comment about george anthony ,he was a cop and if in fact the baby drowned while in his care or her moms,george knows when a body is deceased ,body fluids will come out of nose,mouth and lower body .my guess is they or george put duct tape over little caylees face to prevent fluids of body getting all over trunk of car.

July 8, 2011 at 5:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tracey

Really Mark?? Nancy is a HERO for all she's done with this case!! She wants justice for Caylee just like 96% of the world does!! I appauld Nancy and tireless efforts in this case. Nancy, don't listen to these people who apparently have no heart or soul. We love you and know why you're doing this!! Keep Fighting!!

July 8, 2011 at 6:46 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Phil James

Inciting to riot is a crime in most places. Grace has done just that to the point of warping the thoughts of numerous people with her constant hammering away at Casey Anthony. It's time to turn around, face the microphone and speak with your mouth. In my 80 years , born and raised in Florida, I've never seen a worse witch hunt with the entire bungled up mess. Just because a person was once a police officer, it doesn't give him a halo and wings. By the way, the young lady's name is not "Tot Mom".

July 8, 2011 at 4:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Steve

Ya her name isn't tot mom. I prefer to call her murderer.

July 8, 2011 at 4:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jackie

Nancy Grace is a loud mouth POS who's only goal is ratings. Her motto is "guilty until proven innocent" and her viewers are even worse. They're sheep unable to form their own opinion.

July 8, 2011 at 5:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tracey

Phil, you're an idiot. It wasn't a "witch hunt" It was a CHILD MURDERER HUNT! Calling her "tot mom" is waaaay nicer than what I actually call her. (It probably would get my comments deleted if I called her what I know she is. 'Tot Mom' is an evil, murdering, Wh**e, C**t!!!! I can't wait for her to get what's coming to her, I am literally praying for it. God and I may have to have a conversation about what I pray happens to that evil monster, but, I just guess i'll deal with that when it happens. But i'll dance with joy in the streets if she actually ever gets what's coming to her......

July 8, 2011 at 6:53 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Phil James

July 8, 2011 at 4:40 pm | Report abuse | Reply

July 8, 2011 at 4:49 pm | Report abuse |
  4. SuZieCoyote

It is possible Casey killed her daughter. But the state didn't prove it. And what, if not "defamation" has the last several years of Ms. DisGrace's hammering about "tot mom's' guilt, prior to (and now after) the jury's decision been? Casey Anthony should go directly after Grace with a lawsuit claiming that defamation. No matter whether Anthony did or did not kill her daughter, Ms Grace has degraded the judicial system by acting as judge, jury and would-be executioner before the entire world.

July 8, 2011 at 5:25 pm | Report abuse |
  5. r

First and foremost, Nancy Grace is getting all this flak because she is a woman. No way would any of this be thrown her way if she were a man.

July 8, 2011 at 5:29 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Joy

Nancy Grace cetainly does have a right to disagree with a jury decision. She has a right to discuss that publicly. She does NOT have a right to lie. I think she is a bigger liar than Casey Anthony. She misquotes, misrepresents, and tells outright lies in order to incite the public. Did anyone hear her version of what Juror #3 said. Listen to the interview with this Juror or ABC and then listen to her MIS quoting this juror. Nancy believes that the public watches HLN because of her. In realty we watch to see the actual proceedings in the courtroom that are broadcast intermittently between in gibberish. We tolerate her. It is getting more and more difficult as more of her collegues are emulating her in order to increase their ratings. She is laughable. Do you notice that she only airs those callers that compliment her?????? When the majority of her viewers think she is a joke. AND don't get me started on her sanctimonious responses about how she was a prosecutor and how she was a victim. She is so full of it.....it is nauseating! Goodnight friend

July 8, 2011 at 5:37 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Butch

What if the State charges George with perjury for testifying under oath that Cayley did not drown in the pool, since Casey's story now, according to her attorney, is that Caylee drowned and George knows it. They could then call Casey to the stand to testify against George. She would either have to tell the truth or lie and face a perjury charge of her own. She cannot refuse to testify, as she cannot be charged with murder again due to double jeopardy. But perjury would be a new crime. We would either get the truth about what happened to Cayley, or another chance to send Casey to jail. If she lies, charge Cindy and make Casey testify again. Now she has two perjury charges. Is there any legal reason this would not work?

July 8, 2011 at 5:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Guest

She can't be charged with perjury because she didn't testify. A defendant does not have the burden of proof that a state's case has to have so her story doesn't have to hold any water.

July 8, 2011 at 7:51 pm | Report abuse |
  8. James

No, you don't have to agree with the jury. That's your right but get over it and stop being so self richeous. I imagine you get up early every morning so you can be Meaner Longer. You are obviously a miserable person. I feel sorry for the people around you. You are like a snake that strikes without notice and I decided many years ago to stay away from people like you like the Plague.

July 8, 2011 at 5:57 pm | Report abuse |
  9. sassy

eye for an eye, casey and george are guilty of murder and cover up. i wish i could be there to kick her ass when she gets out and her dads to... im very angery about this... we want the truth about what happened to little caylee, why the cover up... justice for caylee,, justice for caylee will never stop i hope..

July 8, 2011 at 6:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • mini fox

hi sass, are you a witch hunter too? smph, how much different are you than casey?

July 9, 2011 at 10:24 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Doc Button

SHAME ON YOU, NANCY GRACE.

July 8, 2011 at 6:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • mini fox

i agree with you Doc!

July 9, 2011 at 10:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • mini fox

i agree with you Doc! but its Nancy DISgrace

July 9, 2011 at 10:26 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Augusta Gee

I used to be a big Nancy Grace fan and it never occured to me that she would state her opinion without proper evidence. Reasonable doubt emerged in my mind when I learned that seven law enforcement agencies with vast resourses could only offer "possible evidence" like the computer search in March, and other minute exhibits after an extra exhaustive search with 2011 forensics. NG disagrees with the verdict. Sorry. Respect it. Don't let NG give Casey Anthony the death penalty anyway by stirring and stiring and stirring the pot of public outrage until a nut goes after all or any of the players. The jury of her peers has spoken. Drop it and go look for some more missing children.

July 8, 2011 at 7:09 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Grundge

Nancy I TOTALLY agree with you! You really need to get back into the courtroom and get the hell off of TV!

July 8, 2011 at 7:12 pm | Report abuse |
  13. bayo davies

In my opinion, nancy grace should be made for face charges of defamation of character.When a TV anchor uses her position to stir up public anger, being bias and allow emotions becloud her sense of reasoning, then one is forced to assume that such an anchor has other motives. Her ratings has since reached the roof because she cleverly taps into the emotions of the public, manipulates the truth. At first, she used her platform to assasinate casey's character.When the trial started, it became more of a reality show.She attacks those on her show with contrary views.Next thing, she started attacking the defense team. On judgement day, it became the jurors that were under attack.AS americans, lets respect the verdict of the jury, period.For those like nancy grace that wont let the issue rest, they should go ahead and break the sky for all I care!

July 8, 2011 at 7:16 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Eric

I totally agree with you Nancy, I don't understand why people are trying to protect the jury from negative feedback. They got it wrong, didn't think logically and from their interviews I completely believe they were not the most logical people. A spade is a spade there are stupid people out there. Why is that hard for people to hear?

July 8, 2011 at 7:49 pm | Report abuse |
  15. inadaze2

I NO THAT POSTER...... "Casey Anthony should sue the State of Florida and her Persecutors" it Is Jose baez or the jumping Monkey COWARD

July 8, 2011 at 8:48 pm | Report abuse |