Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury
July 6th, 2011

Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury

CNN: What was the biggest weakness in the state’s forensic evidence, if any?

CNN: If you had access to the jurors, what would you ask them?

soundoff (2,650 Responses)
  1. Lisa

I don not agree with the jury they did not do their home work now the 5th jury is holding out to sell his interview to the highest bidder to the tune of 50,00000 what the hell is going on the jury should not be making money off of this .....Jury I hope you burn in hell you guys did not listen to the facts you guys were so lazy not even a look over on the evidence, I guess the jury does not care about that little girl.....fitting that 2 of them did not graduate HS.....the jury disregarded a lot of things in this trial I hope you guys burn in hell with Casey Anthony shame on you I do not care what you guys think when you talk you do not sound like you do not know what the hell happen and in all of this a little girl is dead.

July 9, 2011 at 2:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Stephanie

I agree Lisa, more so after to listening to Juror # 3 on her paid interview yesterday. If she can't have enough common sense to sort through the mounds of evedince and most important see through the smoke and mirrors that Biaz performed then I don't see how she'll pass the nursing boards. Guess going on TV and being a sell out and bringing no justice for Caylee is how these jurors are cashing in. Im beyond disapointed- they made a mochary of our justice system and failed Caylee! I guess the defense team did one thing right- they picked well in Jury selection and made a connection with weak minded individuals. All America watched this- many of us suffered abuse as children and none of us duct taped our babies and threw them in a swamp. Lets just hope Karma exist and that Equifax search team and the real Zanida sue her of all the money she'll make from her new found celebrity.She victomized so many from her lies and yet she smiles at sentancing- smile for what? Your babies gone!

July 9, 2011 at 3:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Name Not need

You people are this stupid? Presumptions are not aloud in the court of law. if you PRESUME that she did it with the evidence, then you are doing no justice at all. There must be SOLID evidence that she did it, and there was not. You people are ignorant and need to be wiped off the face of the earth.

July 9, 2011 at 7:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tonya

Name no need..i would not name my name either after a post like that.**I worry for mankind**.:s..its not persumptions .holy.did you see the pros. evidence? the whole nation is a jury..lets take a poll..see how you lead in this election.

July 9, 2011 at 9:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tonya

Let me put this in perspective..you own a cherished and well loved Dog. i decided one day it was barking too much for my liking. No one was around. So i decided to strangle the mutt with duct tape around its nose and mouth. You seen this through the window..but no witnesses. Only hearsay..(I was wearing gloves) No DNA evidence. So no witnesses no DNA..you tell me how you will prove I did this.? Im off scott free.. (I would never hurt any animal or any living thing in my life, just giving an example):-)

July 9, 2011 at 9:35 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Nancy Pena

I am proud nancy boldly proclaims tot mom guilty. Jurors, sadly were derelict in their duties. They misunderstood instruction and have let a child murderer go free.

July 9, 2011 at 3:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • MJ

Nancy disGrace is nothing more than a wornout, bloodlusting old hag that's not fit for civilized society. Casey is not guilty not because she's a stellar person, but because there was no evidence linking her to Caylee's death. It was pure speculation, and the jury did a fantastic job shooting it down and rendering a not guilty verdict.

In my opinion, as far as her behavior for 31 days and the lying afterwards– there's no proof that she wasn't torn up about Caylee's death. I'm fairly sure she was. When people are stressed beyond their breaking points you will find people acting in erratic and irratiional ways (like partying, drinking, etc). I think Casey was trying to escape from reality. But again, that's speculation on my part. If you can't prove, with 100% certainty, that even a crime was committed (again, it may be entirely an accident), then how do you convict someone?

Let's end Nancy's bloodlust before someone gets hurt.

July 9, 2011 at 8:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tonya

No "MJ" any civilized parent don't wait 31 days to report their own child missing! i don't even think I could go through hours tbh. And whats with the fake nanny?..and the other false claims? Was she high or something??!! (Shhh im trying to find my child, but im going to say she was with someone else, Im very certain that will help my cause)..yeah it seems very reasonable to me..:s

July 9, 2011 at 9:44 pm | Report abuse |
  3. BL

It's funny how the system "works" only if you agree with the outcome. If not, we condescendingly assume the jury got it wrong. If you don't like our humanly imperfect system, then change it. Otherwise, let it go and move on. Ironically, the one profiting the most now from the tragedy is Nancy Grace.

July 9, 2011 at 3:28 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Jonathan

The jurors were cowards plain and simple. They didn't want to have to make that decision and their response is a complete cop out. The prosecution has to prove beyond a reasonable doubt not beyond any shadow of a doubt. It would be nice if there was always a smoking gun that proves without a doubt that someone is guilty or innocent but it doesn't ever work that way. The jury is supposed to, after hearing the evidence, connect the dots themselves and come to a reasonable conclusion as to what happened. Maybe they didn't prove it was murder one but to just let her walk entirely? By Casey's own admission she was present when Caylee died. Caylee's body was found dumped in the woods with duct tape over her mouth and nose. A reasonable person with any bit of intelligence can connect the dots and draw the conclusion that she almost certainly didn't die of natural causes.

July 9, 2011 at 3:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jonathan is retarded

hahahahaha your a fool. Move to Russia you communist.

July 9, 2011 at 8:55 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Hope

Well just because the jury didnt agree doesnt mean that she is little miss inocent. She was last known person with her
    child and if she didnt murder her child then she knows someone else who did. Someone who lies so much is usually
    hiding the truth. But dont worry folks god sees everything and she will eventually have bad luck coming her way for what she knows and has done to her own daughterr. Wherever she goes when she gets out next week she will be noticed things will not be as easy for her in the long run. I believe things happen for reasons and sometimes out of our control. And Nancy Grace has every right to speak her opinions even if you dont care for her. HOPE O Jax Fl

July 9, 2011 at 4:03 pm | Report abuse |
  6. fielder

The biggest problem I have is the jurors didn't review any evidence while deliberating and made they decision rather quickly. Disregarded this child was not reported missing 31 days and showed no emotions over her missing daughter and now dead. If this wasn't a high profile case or a man was accused...they would of been found guilty. An accident is something you don't hide or make into a murder case. If they bases there convictions on George Anthony lying about having an affair on the stand, then common sense was no where in this jurors mind set. People have affairs everyday and don't help there daughters turn accidents in to murders. I think they wanted away out of the court room and they succeeded that with a not guilty. Now one juror is on the media ride and just waiting for the others to make there debute for that payday. Baez did not win this case but of course he'll take the credit....this was nothing but a major side show and not a court of law.

July 9, 2011 at 4:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mike from Calgary

If you are molesting Caylee and you left DNA evidence in her body, you'd get out the duct tape too, Too bad George didn't use DUCT TAPE for a better purpose ... LIKE HOLDING UP HIS PANTS AROUND CASEY, CAYLEE AND HOLLAWAY!

July 9, 2011 at 7:05 pm | Report abuse |
  7. bluebird

Nancy, God and Caylee were looking out for Casey and protected her AGAINST an unjust jury. That why this jury was picked, because of God's will.

July 9, 2011 at 6:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bluebird is retarded

ya that same god killed millions last year....apparently he has more kills racked up then the devil.

July 9, 2011 at 8:57 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Sara

Nancy, Jane and Company continue to fuel the fire of hatred against Anthony. While I acknowledge that Casey may have had responsibility for the crime, we have the finest justice system in the world and like it or not, with a jury agreed to by both the prosecution and defense, the Casey's responsibility for the crime was not proved beyond a reasonable doubt. Maybe Nancy should remember what she swore to when she passed the bar. It's a shame that it's still the "All Casey All the Time" Network. It's over move on!

July 9, 2011 at 7:35 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Rajiv

This is Murder –
    The Mother will live the rest of her life in Guilt.

July 9, 2011 at 7:54 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Jane

Guilty. What a lousy jury. A girl got away with murder!

July 9, 2011 at 8:41 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Yasmin

What bothers me the most is the fact that Defendants & Jury have more rights than a Victim. The Defense can lie, cheat,bamboozle the Jury & the prosecution has to present a case where there is no evidence. The Judge has no rights. So how do you expect to get justice. JUSTICE IS NOT BLIND>!! This is to fool people who are not law smart. How does a Little Girl like Caylee stand a chance. These are the most expert minds who have trained to lie for years (DEFENSE). And yet all I hear is that the verdict was fair. Where does this notion arise from. The whole system need to be revamped.

July 9, 2011 at 8:57 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Tonya

July 9, 2011 at 9:12 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Tonya

i believe she murdered her daughter!..so now she is going free and about to make money off book dealings and movie dealing??!! Casey is clearly GUILTY!!..Where is the justice!! Even on TV. during court deliberations, its so obvious. The way she acted, EVERYTHING!! So we have one lil girl murdered, and her mother profiting from it!! What a friggin' lousy jury to say the least!!!!!..RIP poor lil girly:-) A whole nation found to know you over a TV set..but we all love you<3 God grant me patience in our world today</3

July 9, 2011 at 9:15 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Tonya

Sara, if you believe that America has the best judicial system...i direct you to all the families of sworn "murderers, robbers.,rapists" this way -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Some you might find in a graveyard..but give my regards also..:s

July 9, 2011 at 9:19 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Tonya

i was being sarcastic btw..if you never knew. Some families are still grieving over false executions and imprisonment...it goes on..all justice systems are flawed...

July 9, 2011 at 9:22 pm | Report abuse |