Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury
July 6th, 2011

Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury

CNN: What was the biggest weakness in the state’s forensic evidence, if any?

CNN: If you had access to the jurors, what would you ask them?

soundoff (2,650 Responses)
  1. Junior Jimenez

I can't stand Nancy Grace and her mob "righteous" mentality. She made a career exploiting child abuse cases. She's worse than C Anthony, Because at least Nancy is guilty of child exploitation. When is CNN is going to take her bias show down. She's not material for CNN.... GET OUT!

July 10, 2011 at 11:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • skarrlette

Your an idiot. The problem is no one knows you and you do a meaningless job that will never be a success so you like to criticize others from you computer in between checking facebook statuses. At least she is a success. At least she has a great job. What exactly is it that you do?

July 11, 2011 at 7:49 am | Report abuse |
    • DetroitMan

Wow Skarrlette, celebrity worship much? You don't need to be intelligent or relevant to have a successful TV show. Exhibit A: Paris Hilton. What sort of great job do you have, since you like comparisons so much?

July 11, 2011 at 8:08 am | Report abuse |
  2. Lauren

I for one LOVE Nancy Grace. Actually...I am about to go watch it. She speaks the truth and tells it how it is. I think that she is doing the country a favor by showing missing kids...i'm sure if it was your kid that went missing then Nancy would be the FIRST person you called. It makes me absolutley sick to my stomach to see people on here refer to her as Nancy Disgrace. How could you say that about someone when all she has done is speak the truth? You say how much you don't like her so...why in the world are you reading an interview from her? GET OVER YOURSELVES PEOPLE! It blows my mind to actually know that people think TOT MOM is innocent.

July 10, 2011 at 11:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • enuffisenuff

Another "Pot Mom" fan that can't say the name Casey Anthony. That's ok in less 7 days it will be CITIZEN CASEY ANTHONY. Possible Millionaire CASEY ANTHONY and I hope she legally takes money from "Pot Mom" Nancy Disgrace!!!!

July 10, 2011 at 11:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dee

AND it absolutely blows my mind that you like the GRACEless one. Your IQ is what again?

July 11, 2011 at 12:02 am | Report abuse |
    • SmartPotato

Moron.

July 11, 2011 at 2:37 am | Report abuse |
    • skarrlette

Everyone is just jealous because she has a great job and is successful and they all work at crap jobs at either Wal-Mart or in a cube logging onto Facebook all day posting their status that no one really gives a F about. Contributing nothing to society except complaining and creating nothing.

July 11, 2011 at 7:47 am | Report abuse |
    • DetroitMan

We have the Amber Alert system to take care of missing children. We don't need Nancy Grace. If we did things her way, we would all be showing up with torches and pitchforks at the residence of the first person who was accused.

July 11, 2011 at 8:12 am | Report abuse |
    • Thor

It's not that we think that Casey Anthony is an innocent person, but, that there was no real effort to produce evidence even that a crime had been committed! If you cannot prove how the death happened, how in the world can you possibly demonstrate that there was a murder?

July 11, 2011 at 10:03 am | Report abuse |
    • Dismayed_In_Texas

I used to love watching Nancy Grace. Not any more. It isn't just because of the Casey Anthony case. She's gotten more belligerent, arrogant and way too opinionated. She refers to the First Amendment Rights. She viscerated Casey Anthony from the get go. Don't misunderstand, I believe she did kill Caylee. However, under our CONSTIUTIONAL RIGHTS, a person is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law by their peers. The news media have compromised so many cases like this one, that it is no wonder there was a not guilty verdict. The state of Florida did not prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. Another note as to Ms. Grace. If she loved the courtroom so much, why is she on TV instead? Perhaps because she can't stand for her OPINION to be challenged? I agree that there are way too many crime programs on with lots of forensics, etc. People put way too much belief in the fiction writing for these TV shows. They are on TV, for Entertainment. It's just that simple.

July 11, 2011 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
    • Roger

Of course you would like her. You're a woman and as such lack critical thinking or the ability form a coherend thought process

July 11, 2011 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
  3. OKE

Thank you, Ms. Grace, for being so eloquent about it. I feel exactly the same and I keep finding that people are now very happy to believe that because Ms. Anthony was acquitted by the jury she is innocent. I feel for that little girl and I know her mother is to blame. Glad to hear you speak out. It makes me feel a lot better.

July 11, 2011 at 12:04 am | Report abuse |
    • SmartPotato

Drop the Twinkie and read a book... this woman has ZERO intelligence.

July 11, 2011 at 2:38 am | Report abuse |
    • skarrlette

Your probably the one eating a twinkie. When was the last time you worked up a sweat?

July 11, 2011 at 7:51 am | Report abuse |
    • skarrlette

Really, when was the last time you worked up a sweat?

July 11, 2011 at 7:51 am | Report abuse |
  4. Letscheck

Looks like O sent OFA to attack NG. Wonder why? They just want everyone to sit down, shut up and allow murder, illegals, and theft by the government to pay for their power by denying that there is any such thing as truth.

Obama voted to allow an aborted baby that was born alive, to be ignored, placed on a table, until it died.

We don't need or want the input of people like this in the highest office of this nation.

2012 will turn the tides on the spineless crooks who do not believe in law but will lie, attack the innocent in order to free the guilty, and steal from those who do, to give to those who don't do anything.

Nancy Grace is a hero for children and victims.
    She was and is right about Casey Anthony.

The world agrees, except for 12 criminal Dems who got on the jury so they could sit back and watch a trial, be out of work, enjoy a nice hotel, food and recreation for free, while they never took notes, never deliberated, never asked for any evidence, and still can only quote Baez's opening statement as the reason they think Anthony should be found innocent, because they were too stupid to understand that Opening Statements are not evidence and cannot be considered in deliberations.

They were also too stupid to realize that voting guilty did not mean she would get the death penalty.

Somehow Jose Baez bought himself a jury and he and they will never live it down.

Just like those who have backed O will never live it down until they wise up and take credit for putting the worst Pres ever into office.

I cannot wait until 2012 when it will all turn around again. Criminals will be found to be criminals and lousy Dems will be out of office so they cannot steal any longer.

July 11, 2011 at 12:52 am | Report abuse |
    • JudgeDredd

Easily one of the most idiotic and narrowminded statements I've ever read. So essentially you hold Obama responsible for Casey Anthony going free; you think the Republicans are the saviors of justice. Perhaps you ought to look at the history of the Bush administration and you will see rampant criminal behavior and if that doesn't do it for you take a look at the Nixon regime and it's criminal behavior. Really, it is scary that people with a mindset like yours are out there fear mongering and making everything that goes on in this country a partisan argument.

July 11, 2011 at 9:08 am | Report abuse |
  5. martha

i have no opion on this case, my problem with with 'kkk grace is she does not show the same output, and ziel for people of color, a lot of children of color have been missing or found dead, i dont see her trying to find are helping to find them find these kids, yes she might flash a picture are2 but never stay on the case like this one case. i guess not enough money and interest in these cases, its like the old saying goes, t if you are black and brown get back, if you are white its alright, she is always talking about some one getting rich, i would like to ask her how many millions did she make off of this case, how fat is her bank account, i know you guys dont have the nerve to print this.

July 11, 2011 at 2:33 am | Report abuse |
    • Sheri

You are absolutely wrong about the "color" statement and yet again someone that wants to bring race into the mix. Nancy has followed several cases of color in the past 12 months. If you weren't up on your high horse and came down from time to time you might have seen it.

July 11, 2011 at 9:40 am | Report abuse |
  6. martha

like i said, if ypu are people of color get back, if you white it alright, you no what i am talking about

July 11, 2011 at 3:22 am | Report abuse |
  7. martha

what happened to my post

July 11, 2011 at 3:33 am | Report abuse |
  8. I left a butt weasel in your vegetable crisper

Even if nancy grace does have a frankenstein haircut and the lanter jaw of Herman Munster she is still as lovely as an ole Irish Setter.

July 11, 2011 at 6:54 am | Report abuse |
  9. Canine Humper

I left some doo doo logs and other assorted doo doo droppings in your house plant.

July 11, 2011 at 6:56 am | Report abuse |
  10. Stef

Nancy Grace is such a waste of a person...she's just a washed-up lawyer who never succeeded in becoming a judge. As for her bashing of Casey Anthony; she has no room to talk, she didn't even give the facts of her fiancee's murder! When she discussed it with the press, she had the wrong date, she said she waited for days for the verdict when it only took a couple of hours...
    nancy grace really should just go home and take care of her kids (I feel SO bad for them). She doesn't even base her opinions on facts!
    And by the way.. if she's all about forgiving, she should move on to another story... there are over 200 cases being tried in the country right now which involve a child being murdered.

July 11, 2011 at 9:18 am | Report abuse |
  11. Debi Winchester

I love Nancy Grace, may not always agree with her views, but I love that she stands up for justice and speaks her mind. And she is a very smart lady and she isn't afraid to argue her point, she doesn't back down.....God Bless you Nancy 🙂

July 11, 2011 at 9:29 am | Report abuse |
    • Thor

Not a good trait when she incites hate, though...

July 11, 2011 at 10:15 am | Report abuse |
  12. enuffisenuff

I won't go as far to blame race or politics on this case which is bizarre to do so. But I will say this "Pot Mom" Nancy Grace is an idiot. Her brand of justice is non-American. And her relentless attacks on a case that has more mystery than facts baffles me on how she head hunted Casey Anthony. I believe Casey might be guilty of a way lesser charge than murder one with a possible death sentence. That kind of justice is reserved for serial killers or people that left a ton of evidence behind that implements them to committing a brutal murder. Non of that was injected in the case vs. Ms. Anthony. Shame on the state of Florida and Nancy Grace from making the Pacific Ocean out of a pond.

July 11, 2011 at 10:28 am | Report abuse |
  13. Dan Wood

Nancy said: "The jury is the sole judge of facts, evidence and the law." That statement is unequivocally false! The reason the jury is excused when questions of law and legal procedure are argued is because the JUDGE is the sole determiner of "the law." Every time a lawyer "objects", it's TO THE JUDGE, not to the jury. Because objections are matters of law. That's Trial Law 101, folks. The jury determines the facts, the judge determines the law. How could someone not know that and, still, repeatedly pontificate to her audience about what's what? Forgive me, but I'm beginning to think she's more than just a horse's ass, but actually stoopid! And please, say "tot mom" a few thousand more times, Nancy. (p.s. Does she inject botox, or is that just the result of her ignoring her mother's admonition: If you keep making that face it will stay like that?)

July 11, 2011 at 11:03 am | Report abuse |
  14. Gloria

The legal system is screwed up. They let a sociopathic murderer go free. And here in CA if you take a yellow light because the person behind you toots his horn and then cuts you off, you get a $562.00 fine. Then you get a warning letter with your payment balance left of $12.00 of a $300.00 fine, suspension of your license or a warrant for your arrest!! Where is the justice Nancy??
    And so many GOOD mother's and their families out there get evicted because their dead beat husbands do not give them their alimony payments. Justice what a joke, it certainly has ruined me and my family's life.

July 11, 2011 at 1:28 pm | Report abuse |
  15. David J. Fleming

My wife and I have said all along that if Kronk had called Nancy Grace when he found Caylee's remains, Nancy Grace would have been down there right away and the DNA would probably have still been on the duct tape.

July 11, 2011 at 4:43 pm | Report abuse |