Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury
July 6th, 2011

Nancy Grace: I don't have to agree with Casey Anthony jury

CNN: What was the biggest weakness in the state’s forensic evidence, if any?

CNN: If you had access to the jurors, what would you ask them?

soundoff (2,650 Responses)
  1. Pat Thomas

If 2/3 of us believe there has been a travesty of justice, WE THE PEOPLE CAN MAKE SURE CASEY ANTHONY DOES NOT BENEFIT MONETARILY FROM THIS INJUSTICE. We should make a pact to not purchase any written or video (movie) that will result in one penney of our money going to this woman. Further, we should also declare that we will boycott any TV program, AND ITS SPONSORS, that pay her for an interview.

July 11, 2011 at 6:54 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Pat Thomas

If 2/3 of us believe this has been a travesty of justice, WE THE PEOPLE CAN ASSURE THAT CASEY ANTHONY DOES NOT BENEFIT MONETARILY FROM HER LIE AFTER LIE. We can make a pact not to purchase any written material or video (movie) tht will result in payments to her. Further, we should declare that we will boycot any TV program AND ITS SPONSORS who pay her for her interview!!

July 11, 2011 at 6:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • M.J. vonShrum

Thank you very much Pat. I am onboard to boycott anything on which Casey Anthony can profit. Let's remember O.J.Simpson who finally got what he deserved. At least he finally went to jail where he belongs. My hope is that Casey Anthony will eventually go to jail for a long time for something. In the meantime, I will boycott anything associated with her on which she could possible profit.

July 12, 2011 at 9:40 am | Report abuse |
    • JC

THANK YOU!!

July 12, 2011 at 1:44 pm | Report abuse |
  3. diane

Poor Casey. so misjudged. You didn't lie. You didn't party down. Nancy made up those jailhouse visits. Shame on you Nancy. It was so obvious how upset she was about her daughter being missing. She did everything she could to help find her. And she did is right away too. When she couldn't find Caylee she immediately reported it to the cops so they could start looking for her. She did what any loving parent would do. Good job jury. And thanks for going by the law. Can't judge. I hope if I ever go to trial I get someone like that on my jury.

July 11, 2011 at 10:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ren

You obviously..missing a part of your brain...so..I will forgive..you..but ..please don't write anymore views..cuz..you have no clue what you are talking about...the girl ..has never spoke the truth..lives in a. World ..all to her own..and with that world..she decided..to kill her child..and now...she believes she can lie..even more..and maybe kill someone else..until she is stopped ...this is one sick..woman..who ..never heard the the word no...never Held a job..and had others take care of her...like a queen..bee...but she will sting again..

July 12, 2011 at 1:07 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Martha

I love you Nancy Grace! I tried making my point to alot of people and they just won't believe she is guilty. They say its the prosecutions fault for not providing enough evidence. I think there was more than enough! Maybe they didn't follow the case as well as I did. Thanks to you 🙂

July 11, 2011 at 10:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • JIm

Or maybe Martha, you are also an overly emotional woman who allows what you "feel" to overrule all logic and common sense. It's none fo your business. Our justice system did exactly what it should have done. Casey Anthony is crazy and worthless no doubt... but unless you were there you have no right to speak as if you are an expert. Emotions do not equal fact and when people start getting prosecuted in this country because of emotions... I'll move to Canada, lol.

July 12, 2011 at 10:57 am | Report abuse |
  5. M. J. von Shrum

Thank you, Nancy, for telling the truth. You are one gutsy lady. I hope people won't turn Casey Anthony into a media success. Please boycott anything on which she could make money just as the public did with O.J. Simpson.

Casey Anthony should not make makey off her child's death. What a slap in the face for that beautiful little girl who never had a chance to grow up and have full life.

I will not watch or buy anything about or buy Casey Anthony. We did it with success with O.J; let's do the same favor for Casey Anthony.

July 12, 2011 at 9:36 am | Report abuse |
  6. B. Beasley

LET'S DO THE SAME THING WE DID WITH O.J. SIMPSON. LET'S BOYCOTT BOOKS, TV INTERVIEWS, MAGAZINE ARTICLES, ETC.ETC. OF CASEY ANTHONY. SHE IS NO CELEBRITY. SHE SHOULD NOT BE ENRICHED.

I wonder if OJ's jury moved to Florida and served on the Casey Anthony jury.

July 12, 2011 at 9:47 am | Report abuse |
  7. Anne Kelgs

BOYCOTT ANYTHING ON WHICH CASEY ANTHONY CAN PROFIT. SHE SHOULD NOT PROSPER FROM THE DEATH OF THAT SWEET LITTLE CHILD. IGNORE HER, PLEASE.

WE KEPT O.J. SIMPSON FROM MAKING MONEY AND WE CAN DO IT WITH CASEY ANTHONY.

July 12, 2011 at 9:58 am | Report abuse |
  8. JIm

Nancy Grace is a total basket case. She is the perfect example of the type of woman who primarily lets emotion run her actions instead of logic or common sense. It's hard to believe she is a lawyer and yet is so unprofessional. The fact of the matter on the Casey Anthony verdict is that the justice system did exactly what it was supposed to do. The state failed to prove that she killed her daughter and unless Nancy claims to be god or unless she helped do it, there is no way she can know for sure either. Is Casey Anothony a worthless, disgusting liar who obviously had something to do with the removal and disposal of the body? YES no doubt there. Did she purposely in cold blood kill her daughter? Who knows! Nancy pretends to know and lets her rampant emotions rule out all logic and common sense. If Casey would have been convicted, then every American should fear the legal system. The prosecution should never have charged her with 1st degree murder since they had done nothing to prove it! That simple. Now Nancy is running her emotional mouth again and stirring up more trouble that doesn't relate to her or her "twins" (blah). If anything happens to Casey Anthony, I hope that Nancy Grace is personally held liable for being the ring leader of this emotional hysteria mob. I will never again watch a single story she reports.

July 12, 2011 at 10:42 am | Report abuse |
    • Brenda

You talk about common sense and that Nancy Grace doesn't have any, and yet you are the one saying that the mother did something to the little girl but you don't know what. Use common sense!!! Put 2 and 2 together to make 4!! That mother killed her daughter. There is no other explanation for finding a 2 year old with duct tape on her in a garbage bag.

July 12, 2011 at 11:58 am | Report abuse |
    • nancy miller

Nancy Grace is a mother and she knows that if your child is missing, dead by accident or murdered that a mom that loves her child will not be out having fun and telling lies to anyone that is trying to help find that child. Nancy wants justice for a little girl and there is not one shred of evidence that anyone other than Casey done this. Unfortunately Caylee had decomposed and cause of death could not be determined. Casey's lies helped her by giving the body time to decompose. The jury was not competent and I have no respect or sympathy for any of them. The evidence was overwhelming that Casey killed her and all that you Casey supporters look at is the cause of death could not be determined. We had a jury to stupid to look at the big picture. We have a child killer walking free thanks to this jury, unless you still believe the nanny done it. Keep speaking for the victims Nancy Grace like you always do. These people that are dogging you are too dense to see what the truth is like 70% of the people do.

July 12, 2011 at 3:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Terry

Jim, I totally agree with you. Nancy Grace is a basket case psycho. People don't realize that if Casey Anthony had been convicted of murder or manslaughter, we SHOULD

July 13, 2011 at 6:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • pat

Jim
      yes it was settled in the court of law and she was deemed not guilty but we are all parties of the media frenzy you post and emotion prove that!! As for nancy grace she speaks truth and is great at it because she got under your skin!! As for the casey story sh is guilty of something what and how we will never know but a lot of people are making money off a dead child and that is wrong

July 13, 2011 at 8:44 pm | Report abuse |
  9. JC

BOYCOTT ANYTHING TO DO WITH CASEY ANTHONY...Disgusting that she should become "Rich & Famous" for killing her daughter.

July 12, 2011 at 1:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cyndi

I hope that this woman, Casey Anthony, is shunned all the rest of her days. And I hope any would-be producers or network executives take the high road and choose societal morals over any profits that may present. Remember when Matt Lauer refused to interview OJ Simpson? Casey will be free but she will suffer all the rest of her days. I wish she was unable to bear any more children.

July 13, 2011 at 7:59 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Sue

All I can say to all you Nancy Grace haters is I hope you never have a child go missing and are desperately trying to find them and need help...Nancy Grace is the only person who dedicates her show and life to help find missing children & adults and who is not afraid to stand up to the person or persons responsible for harming or killing a child...She has the courage to say what everyone else is thinking and I applaud that and god forbid anything ever happens to one of my kids she would be the first person I would call...There is a reason why she has never lost a case and that is because she is excellent what she does and doesn't put up with any bull**** from anyone.....Bottom line is Casey Anthony should be held responsible for what happened to that little girl..let's not forget 31 days went by before she was reported missing & then her mother had to do it....she is the poorest excuse of a mother I have ever seen and I can only hope that she gets what is due to her in the end...but for now she will party on and I am sure we will hear about her in the news again soon lets not forget she is the queen when it comes to forging checks and stealing also.

July 12, 2011 at 6:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • enuffisenuff

To all you Nancy Grace brown nosers....GET A LIFE!!! Her audience is a bunch of drama queens looking to lynch anybody that has a child come up dead. Anybody that thinks Casey Anthony deserved the death penalty from what the evidence showed is a whack job!!! Prison time....Maybe!! Life or Death not even close!!!

July 12, 2011 at 7:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • steve

In response to Sue's post saying: "...Nancy Grace is the only person who dedicates her show and life to help find missing children & adults and who is not afraid to stand up to the person or persons responsible for harming or killing a child.."

This may be partially true. But if so, she would move on to another case that needs attention now that the Anthony trial is over rather than beating the drum for more ratings and fame. She cares about two things – 1. her own 'brand' and 2. her ratings.

I don't think anyone will forget Casey Anthony and she'll pay for this the rest of her life (as she should). All the continued media coverage on this does nothing but prop up their ratings. It's very disgusting.

July 13, 2011 at 3:59 pm | Report abuse |
  11. bobby bartram

the bottom line is she 100 percent did murder that little girl!that jury knew she murdered little caylee and let her get away with it anyway!they will all answer for their crimes!what an unbeliviable miscarrige of justice.lets get rid of the jury system right now and use computers!

July 12, 2011 at 6:40 pm | Report abuse |
  12. susan

From what I got out of all the information from this whether it has anything to do with NG or not is its OK to be in Fla drug your child with chloroform place duct tape over her face put the child in a trash bag throw the bag in a neighborhood dump go out and party get a tattoo never report your child gone for WHATEVER reason go to court over it and legally get away with murder child neglect and anything else you want to get away with but just don't lie about it OR do and all you will spend after the verdict is approximately 1week in county jail In my opinion Fla allows you to get away with murdering your child

July 13, 2011 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
  13. TByrd1958

I AM SO SORRY FOR CAYLEE. IT IS OBVIOUS THAT NEITHER HER MOTHER OR HER GRANDPARENTS WANTED THIS CHILD. SHE WAS TOSSED AROUND LIKE A DECK OF CARDS. THERE WAS NO JUSTICE FOR LITTLE CAYLEE.
    WHAT THE JURY TOLD AMERICA THAT DAY WAS "ITS OK THAT THIS CHILD DIED IN VEIN & NOBODY CARES." I THINK THIS NATION NEEDS SOMEONE LIKE NANCY GRACE TO POINT OUT WHAT OUR JUDICIAL SYSTEM SEEMS TO IGNORE. YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 13, 2011 at 8:14 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Sin City Moe

Nancy the jury has spoken. The prosecution overcharged the defendant ( a common practice I am told) in an attempt to retire the most senior prosecuotr with a death penalty case "win". The scientist who wanted to sell a newfangled piece of equipment and thought this case was the best forum to market his new "sniffer" device. The medical examiner who called the death a homicide but, refused to put her signature on the death certificate as such. The multiple lies and half truths esposed by almost every witness from George and Cindy to Crystal Holloway and Roy Kronk. The IT expert who did the chlorform searches after the trial began. The CS investigator who leaked the false story of the heart shaped sticker on the baby's mouth. The facts were so convuluted that the jury didnt know what to believe other than the state didn't answer the most important questions the jurors had for them. Namely, When, Where and How did Caylee die? Without these answers they came to the only conclusion they could NOT GUILTY. AS someone who is "not in the business of forgiving" I suppose you will use the "stupid jury" claim as the basis for spewing more of your venom from your TV pulpit for this poor girl. Remember that one day we will all stand before the Judge and be tried for our sins. Will you be ready to explain yourself? P.S. How was the Crow? I find that a little dipping sauce helps.

July 13, 2011 at 10:53 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Junior

Nancy tells it like it is, people hate the truth, it's what it is...I'd love to see Nancy interview Casey...That would be something I'd pay to see.

July 14, 2011 at 4:30 am | Report abuse |