President Obama to address budget discussions
July 14th, 2011

President Obama to address budget discussions

President Barack Obama will hold a news conference at 11 a.m. on Friday on efforts to reach a deal on the debt ceiling and budget cuts, according to a senior administration official.

Fifth day of talks ends without deal
Post by:
Filed under: Barack Obama • Budget • Economy • Politics
  1. deanO

Blah blah blah....samoe old obummer lies.

July 14, 2011 at 9:01 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Chad Williams

Obama is the worst president this country has ever had, but what did you expect from a community organizer.

July 14, 2011 at 9:02 pm | Report abuse |
  3. HRH banasy

I didn't write the post above me.
    The Troll Brigade is back again.
    I *do* wish they would speak under their own nom de plume...
    But as a troll, it probably doesn't know what a non de plume *is*....

July 14, 2011 at 9:08 pm | Report abuse |
  4. CSnSC

Dang YRH, I forgot the French Word for disgusting trolk

July 14, 2011 at 9:26 pm | Report abuse |
  5. CSnSC

Yikes ! One sentence, two typos. Why did you turn me on to dirty Martinis ?

July 14, 2011 at 9:28 pm | Report abuse |
  6. ric

I hope the president lays blame where it belongs.The only way to make it right by the American people is show who wants what,and why.Any why some people aren't paying their share of taxes.

July 14, 2011 at 9:29 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Chad Williams

When people only pay $300 in federal income tax a year, they do not deserve to get a refund of $3000.

July 14, 2011 at 9:35 pm | Report abuse |
  8. banasy

@CSinSC:

They *are* good, aren't they?
    Yum!

July 14, 2011 at 9:47 pm | Report abuse |
  9. CSnSC

hic, yep

July 14, 2011 at 9:49 pm | Report abuse |
  10. baktv

OMG...soooo sick of listening to these politicians talking out their a**es!! Maybe if all middle class taxpayers STOPPED having federal income withheld we may just get their attention. We the taxpayers are paying their salaries and perks, yet we are the ones who will suffer the most from this disaster. Maybe they should learn they shouldn't bite the hand that feeds them. Pure disgust is what I am feeling. God bless my grandchildren if this country continues on this path of destruction. 3rd World comes to mind!!!!

July 14, 2011 at 9:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Machine

@banasy: Ok keep telling me that in the hopes I will one day believe you. Any innuendo I see was put there by someone else. I worked at a bar and know it's a drink. You think you're classy because you drink martinis? Many drinks are based on innuendo. Some obvious and some not so obvious. The pinko commie thing was a joke. Maybe if you did other stuff instead of blogging all day you'd grow a sense of humor.

July 14, 2011 at 10:03 pm | Report abuse |
  11. banasy

Single-malt scotch is good, but a good old-fashioned dirty martini is better!

July 14, 2011 at 9:53 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Machine

There's something completely disgusting about a dirty martini. Lots of innuendo going on there. I wouldn't expect anything less from a hot dog gobbling, bankrupt, morally declining nation though.

July 14, 2011 at 9:53 pm | Report abuse |
  13. banasy

@Machine:

There is no innuendo to a dirty martini, it *really* is a drink.
    Methinks you have a dirty mind and wish to project it onto everybody else.
    But what can one expect from someone who thinks everybody is a pinko commie?

July 14, 2011 at 9:59 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Machine

@baktv: I totally agree. The ones who screwed things up should fix them out of their own pockets instead of ours. They are trying to blame the victim by saying it's our fault they sent 8 million jobs overseas, the economy crashed, wars started and gas prices are so high. All that stuff is done through legislation, not from you or I going to work and trying to better our lives.

July 14, 2011 at 10:08 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Machine

French translation:
    noun 1. troll verb 1. pêcher à la traîne 2. chanter vigoureusement 3. se balader

July 14, 2011 at 10:12 pm | Report abuse |