President Obama to address budget discussions
July 14th, 2011

President Obama to address budget discussions

President Barack Obama will hold a news conference at 11 a.m. on Friday on efforts to reach a deal on the debt ceiling and budget cuts, according to a senior administration official.

Fifth day of talks ends without deal
Post by:
Filed under: Barack Obama • Budget • Economy • Politics
  1. Mad Hatter

Yeah nothing innuendo about dirty martinis..

July 14, 2011 at 10:16 pm | Report abuse |
  2. banasy

@Machine:

I really do not care if you believe me or not.
    I do not care what you believe, period.
    I think I'm classy because I *am* classy.
    I drink dirty martinis because I like them.
    I blog because I want to.
    My life is a very, very good life.
    It is *you* that takes life a tad bit too seriously.
    My sense of humor is just fine; I laugh when there's actually a joke to be had.
    You, however, were not joking.
    And I still don't care.

July 14, 2011 at 10:17 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Dim Mak

Okay. Whatever. Troll.

July 14, 2011 at 10:27 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Philip

Sodomy is still a sin.. Punishable by death. So sayeth the lord.

July 14, 2011 at 10:56 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Clap Back

If you don't care then why even bother? Don't answer that.

July 14, 2011 at 10:57 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Everybody Wan Heaven Nobody Want Dead

@Dim Mak: You should look up the definition of internet troll before you toss stones at anyone. You fit the definition exactly. Good night and sweet dreams.

July 14, 2011 at 10:59 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Cesar

Tan talan. Talan ta ta ta ta taaa. Ta tala tan! That's all folks!

July 14, 2011 at 11:00 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Machine

I'm sorry, banasy. I know you're cool. I just hate my job at Radio Shack so much, I lash out at everybody.

July 14, 2011 at 11:07 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Clap at....

...The weirdo Phillipe.

July 14, 2011 at 11:09 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Fake Joey....

....is a troll, too.

July 14, 2011 at 11:17 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Jay Bush is....

....the bean guy.

July 14, 2011 at 11:18 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Painters Edge

Ya after i smoke a little meth i like to stick a 9 inch dil/do up my a$$ as I eat out on my 11yr old daughters bush! She likes it as much as I do , ieat the bush for about 2 hrs then phuc myself with my toy for another 2 hrs i like smoken meth it makes me hor/ny !!!!

July 14, 2011 at 11:34 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Selma

Will here in Ca the bill wasn't passed for a long time so what was said is if they don't pass it then no one will get paid not at all they should do the same there at W.D.C.No one gets paid until it is passed

July 14, 2011 at 11:39 pm | Report abuse |
  14. WOT

The world is looking at all of the ado in congress! In that the lobbyist are running (big business) let them pay the debt for our nation. How many people in Congress have a Switz bank account, in some else name, that they received from a lobbyist. God is going to expose all the ones who are fighting the Best President this NAtion has ever had! A social democracy is what we already have! The Big companies are not for the American People, if they were why are they out source
    Jobs to cheap labor countries! Wake Up people we are headed for a great calamity! MAY GOD HELP US ALL!!!

July 15, 2011 at 1:24 am | Report abuse |
    • Scottish Mama

They say the wealthy are the ones that mak the jobs, well where are they? I say tax em, if they are holding out tax em, let the middle class support and use smaller companies. We will save ourselves not the wealthy, they will sit on their hands till the GOP gets in to make the GOP look good. I think the republicans are coming around to see the real GOP's intent. While th eDems bettter get their act together and start helping the middle. We need to get a Democratic congress back and if they refuse to help we have to find some people to put in their positions that lobbyist and wealthy cannot touch. Now thatsa big order.

July 15, 2011 at 8:52 am | Report abuse |
  15. jj

banz you can lean on my shoulder

July 15, 2011 at 3:25 am | Report abuse |
    • Scottish Mama

Lean on me, when your not strong, I'll be your friend, I'll help you carry on,..............

July 15, 2011 at 8:54 am | Report abuse |