July 22nd, 2011

Men charged with felony assault in beating of San Francisco Giants fan

The Los Angeles County District Attorney charged two men Friday with mayhem and assault - both felonies - in the March 31 beating of a Santa Cruz paramedic in the parking lot outside Dodger Stadium.

The paramedic, Bryan Stow, remains hospitalized.

Police: "Primary aggressor" in Giants fan's beating arrested
Post by:
Filed under: Baseball • Crime
  1. Abby McGrath

I agree. I do not like guns at all. My ex husband was a gun person. I know some because it was all the creep talked about. I think he was a lesbean.

July 23, 2011 at 1:14 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Abby McGrath

I agree with you. I didnt even think people from tennessee could even read. My friend visited there once and he said they serve fried doodooo in their restaurants.

July 23, 2011 at 2:15 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Queen

The Troll Patrol is out and having fun again, I see.

@me:
    Nowhere is my previous post was there any Tea Party Lingo.
    You know that.
    Just stop.

July 23, 2011 at 2:54 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Queen

My friend Abby would be thrilled that she's being trolled.

July 23, 2011 at 2:57 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Jim

Fu cking sports fans. Is it possible to find a bigger group of dou chebags?

July 23, 2011 at 8:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Maggie McIntyre

Abby, Jen, and all trolls, for instance.

July 24, 2011 at 12:06 am | Report abuse |
  6. Abby McGrath

I am not a troll. I also visited tinese 2 years ago. Did you realize that almost 62 percent of the illegal immigrants in the US come from tinese? The easiest way to recognize an illegal alien from tinese is they only have 3 teeth and cant speak english. I think they speak something called hillbillyish.

July 23, 2011 at 9:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • Maggie McIntyre

You are a troll. I made up this name yesterday. Nice try, though.

July 24, 2011 at 12:01 am | Report abuse |
    • TN guy

Also, we do not have any shoes in TN. Nobody does except the governor's family in Nasheville and that lucky family in Memphis that found that box of Nikes
      that fell off a Misissippi river boat.

July 24, 2011 at 6:28 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Jen

I agree with you ABBY. People from TENNESSEE are almost as repulsive as people from INDIA. Those from Tennessee sneak into the US and try to steal
    jobs of normal Americans.

July 23, 2011 at 9:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • Maggie McIntyre

Which we kmow you're not, so your job at Wal-Mart is safe.

July 24, 2011 at 12:03 am | Report abuse |
  8. jj

notice how they left their names out. typical CNN PC they are hispanic. if it was tommy, joey or kenny u can bet your asses their names would have been in the article. and more right wing bashing on a story that has nothing to do with it. LMAO! just goes to show how scared u people are of the tea party. love it! keep the comments coming. 2012 election is just around the corner. cant wait for another "shilackin"! thats what ur prez said lol

July 23, 2011 at 10:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Maggie McIntyre

Not scared of the Tea Party, I have several with my youngsters weekly.

July 24, 2011 at 12:09 am | Report abuse |
  9. jj

then why keep bringing them up maggie. u silly goose. when i dont like someone or something i shut up @ it. but keep the comments coming tho, please. i love seeing the fear emulate thru out these posts. hee hee muah!

July 24, 2011 at 12:58 am | Report abuse |
  10. Jen

I disagree. Im not a troll. This is my real name. I am Chineese and am a reacent immigrant to your country. My full name is Jen Ling. OLE.

July 24, 2011 at 10:12 am | Report abuse |
  11. Jen

@aj. I sure hope no one beats me onto a comma. Puncuation is important but I prefer question marks to commas.

July 24, 2011 at 10:16 am | Report abuse |