July 26th, 2011

Officials: 17 killed in prison riot in Juarez, Mexico

Seventeen people were killed and two injured in a prison riot Monday night in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico, officials said Tuesday.

This story is developing. We'll bring you more information as soon as we get it.

Post by:
Filed under: Juarez • Mexico
  1. s kel

all mexican drug trash i hope

July 26, 2011 at 9:55 am | Report abuse |
  2. tim

it is so terrible!!!

July 26, 2011 at 10:16 am | Report abuse |
  3. Philip

I'm wondering what else goes on inside of Mexican prisons. In American prisons inmates oftentimes become involved in homyosezxual relationships, about 40% of them. Last year alone, nearly 500,000 cases of forced-sodomy were reported to officials. I guess what I'm wondering is if Mexico is as "gay" as we are. Do any of you know?

July 26, 2011 at 10:17 am | Report abuse |
  4. tim

it is so terrible!!

July 26, 2011 at 10:18 am | Report abuse |
  5. Joey Isotta-Fraschini

@ Philip:
    There are no homyosezxuals in Mexico at all.
    That is because they are of Spanish descent.

July 26, 2011 at 10:44 am | Report abuse |
  6. Philip

Huh?

July 26, 2011 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
  7. Joey Isotta-Fraschini

Philip,
    There is a theory among Anaylgian behavioral psychologists that 98.53% of the homeosezxual activity rampant in prisons is caused by the presence of iron bars in windows. The constant influence of this subliminal suggestion, it is thought, may be modified by the frequent visits of clergy and CSCs.
    Results of this study will be published by the APA in 2013.
    No studies are being conducted ib Mexico, however, because the scourge does not exist there.

July 26, 2011 at 11:01 am | Report abuse |
  8. Joey Isotta-Fraschini

I meant, "in Mexico," not "ib Mexico."

July 26, 2011 at 11:04 am | Report abuse |
  9. Philip

Coincidence? About 40% of our prison population are involved in homyosezxual relationships, with nearly 500,000 cases of forced-sodomy being reported last year alone. Interestingly, about 40% of US Catholic priests and bishops are openly gay. Since there are only about 12,000 US priests and bishops, it shouldn't be that difficult to calculate about how many women, men, girls, and of course boys, that have have become involved with these trusted friends, tutors, intermediaries, fatherly figures, etc leading the Catholic "faith". I came-up with around 50K. What did you arrive at? (he he...kinda left maself open on that therre one. Have at me. I'm all yorn) sidenote: if you are an gay Catholic leader, you are 5 times as likely to already be dead. These rascals die of AIDS at 5-times the national average. If you are into numbers, you can see a thread running through this text. Yer into numbers ain't ya Joey Igotta-sliderule piano. (he'll get it but you won't) p.s. Keiko Matsui v Joey. you lose. 🙂

July 26, 2011 at 11:09 am | Report abuse |
  10. Joey Isotta-Fraschini

Philip,
    You surely remember that I did not respond to that did-somebody-say-pianist bait.
    My APA project was rewarded with, "huh?"

July 26, 2011 at 11:22 am | Report abuse |
  11. CSnSC

You guys are on a roll today, please continue. Tuesdays tend to drag.

July 26, 2011 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
  12. Joey Isotta-Fraschini

Hi, CS.
    Yeah, we're rolling, but it's almost time for me to make the doughnuts.

July 26, 2011 at 11:32 am | Report abuse |
  13. Joey Isotta-Fraschini

I hear a silence.

July 26, 2011 at 11:34 am | Report abuse |
  14. Philip

I was talking statistics Joey, not analgesic theorum. We posted near the same time above, so maybe my 'coincidence?' post will help clear your passages. Mine? If I were in a 'closet' or behind bars, you ain't gettin' any...not withour some blood righteously being shed that is. Mine if that's what it takes. So even if I were to be sent to prison for evean a couple of years, it would ammount to a death sentence. Why? Because I'm full-on straight. That's why. So much for your theory.

July 26, 2011 at 11:35 am | Report abuse |
  15. One of the smurfs

OMG. How horrible. I'm glad I escaped. Those tacos gave me heartburn.

July 26, 2011 at 11:36 am | Report abuse |