August 7th, 2011

NATO says soldiers killed by insurgents in Afghanistan

Four NATO soldiers were killed Sunday in two separate insurgent attacks in eastern and southern Afghanistan, NATO reported. Their deaths come one day after the worst single-incident loss of American troops since the start of the Afghan war. Read the full story

Post by:
Filed under: Afghanistan
  1. King Of All Shawarma

Ok we need to go.. I love how violence always spikes when we start to withdraw troops. Kind of like an abusive lover that flails themselves on your car and starts crying for you not to go after she just beat the crap out of your car with various items. See ya Afghan people. The best offense is a good defense in this case.

August 7, 2011 at 8:50 am | Report abuse |
  2. King Of All Shawarma

Ok we need to go.. I love how violence always spikes when we start to withdraw troops. Kind of like an abusive lover that flails themselves on your car and starts crying for you not to go after she just beat the cr ap out of your car with various items. See ya Afghan people. The best offense is a good defense in this case.

August 7, 2011 at 8:51 am | Report abuse |
  3. Gary Johndro

This is absolutely terrible, it is,it is! How are we going to win with all of this going on???

August 7, 2011 at 9:21 am | Report abuse |
    • WHOPPER Computer

@Gary: You can't win. The best way to win is to not play. Be the good guy and let the rest follow their false prophets to hades.

August 7, 2011 at 9:27 am | Report abuse |
  4. Hispanic Tapeworm

Hi everyone this is Cesar. I'm changing my name to avoid detection by my various trolls. Truth be told my trolls are really my many personalities that I bounce back and forth on different windows of the same computer. I can actually have pretty coherent conversations into the late hours while everyone else is asleep.. I'd find a job or a woman, but that's beneath me.

August 7, 2011 at 9:24 am | Report abuse |
  5. HelenHull102951

We can win. All we need to do is nuke and blast those smelly rag head b@s tards. But that would be politically incorrect.

August 7, 2011 at 9:25 am | Report abuse |
    • leeintulsa

I guess it comes down to what is seattle worth to you?

It's called balance of power. The same thing that keeps north korea and china from nuking who they want to, keeps us from nuking anyone we haven't already nuked..

August 7, 2011 at 9:39 am | Report abuse |
    • Axman

Wrong, Helen. It's you who posts all these "politically correct" messages of yours while those of us who don't hate those "rag head b^$t^r$" as you call them and who are against this obscene war are the most politically "in"-correct here. I just hope that those "rag heads" win as it's their right to do so!!!

August 7, 2011 at 9:47 am | Report abuse |
    • RUFFNUTT

Please Helen, just exactly where did you learn how to hate like that and who exactly taught you to feel that way? All I want to say to you is all that hatred will sooner or later consume you bigtime!!!

August 7, 2011 at 10:52 am | Report abuse |
  6. Cesar's Mommy

August 7, 2011 at 9:29 am | Report abuse |
    • HIKER

LMAO... tell me, did you end up getting *lucky* with the chick in bed? LOL

August 7, 2011 at 9:59 am | Report abuse |
  7. Cesar's Mommy

August 7, 2011 at 9:31 am | Report abuse |
    • HIKER

sorry this one's too long... didn't hold my attention. And before you make a smart A-S-S remark dude what for the others to comment!
      your cool with me tho.. 🙂

August 7, 2011 at 10:01 am | Report abuse |
  8. RUFFNUTT

i just checked the nato website and there is 4 job openings...

August 7, 2011 at 10:18 am | Report abuse |
    • RUFFNUTT

I see that you Tea Partying trolls are off to the races again, trying to make another joke out of this obscene war. It seems like you bozoes never give up! Please, there are people suffering from this needless bloodshed so give them a break, will you?

August 7, 2011 at 10:46 am | Report abuse |
    • RUFFNUTT

@FAKEY... i dont like this war either...it's a big waste of time,money and lives... what they need to do is crack open the vial of small pox over there,,,

August 7, 2011 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
  9. Weird Kar Ma

They said these are the same guys that killed an 80 year old man, after a decade long hunt on trillions spent- and how many civilians (women and children) ? – always difficult to accomplish that?

August 7, 2011 at 10:37 am | Report abuse |
  10. HIKER

k...my post to RUFFNUTT didn't go thru, CRUDE!

August 7, 2011 at 11:00 am | Report abuse |
  11. Miz banasy

Condolences to the families of those that were killed.
    My sympathy to you all.

@Fakey:
    Who, exactly, taught you to steal names all the time? I see you stole another one.
    You have valid points; it's too bad you can't post you valid point under a name that *you* made up, instead of stealing others.
    I wonder what pathology is behind that...other than the obvious one of being a liar.

August 7, 2011 at 11:32 am | Report abuse |
  12. saywhat

For @ Helen, I just feel sorry & advise this person to seek help for her own sake.

Guys the decline that had set in for our country (once termed as the greatest) with our invasion of Iraq, seems to have accelerated, thanks to the mind set ( more or less like @ Helen's) that had invaded Washington then & continues to dominate our politics today. Thriving on propaganda, hate & fear.
    We are teetering on the edge of financial bankruptcy, our influence worldwide has sharply declined, whole regions & people have turned hostile to us, We have been able to gain nothing from these senseless wars of our making except to lose precious lives & national treasure.
    But those up on the Hill & we the American public have not learned to learn our lessons and continue plodding blindly on the same path. We cannot blame just the politicians, we are in it with them for allowing to let them get away with all this.
    Where is our collective voice that " Enough is enough" ?

August 7, 2011 at 11:37 am | Report abuse |
  13. Miz banasy

@Fakey:

So...those soldiers deserved to die? Is *that* what you're saying?
    All the lives that have been lost are worthless? Is *that* what you're saying?
    Now before you try and turn this around, I am not a member of the Tea Party, I am against the war but support the troops, and I don't lie, not even behind the protection on anonymity of the internet.
    What say you?

August 7, 2011 at 11:39 am | Report abuse |
  14. leeintulsa

@saywhat: we will be heard come election time. It's how we do it.. We throw a coup every few years. Patience, grasshopper. It's the American way..

August 7, 2011 at 11:44 am | Report abuse |
  15. RUFFNUTT

IS THERE ANY LEFT-WING THUGS?... it doesn't matter anyways... even now planet x is on the way to take us all out like the dinosaurs...

August 7, 2011 at 11:47 am | Report abuse |