August 20th, 2011

Rockets kill 1 in Israel; Hamas military wing ends truce

One person was killed and at least 12 were injured Saturday when more than two dozen rockets fired by Gaza militants slammed into Israeli cites.

It's the latest in the ongoing tit-for-tat violence between Israel and militants over the past three days.

The fatality occurred in Beer Sheva, according to Eli Bin, an emergency official in the region. Four people were seriously injured and two suffered moderate wounds when rockets struck a house and car. An unknown number of trauma injuries were being transported to the hospital, Bin said.

FULL STORY
Post by:
Filed under: Gaza • Israel • Palestinians
  1. Joey Isotta-Frashini

@banasy. I know you want me. You always have. You find me desirable. You need and want me. You dream of me. You have fictional conversations with me. When you are with your boyfriend, you pretend I am him. I know you want me. Admit it baby doll.

August 20, 2011 at 4:13 pm | Report abuse |
  2. banasy©

@fake JIF:
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ! (Gasp) Whoop ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
    I have filet mignon at home.
    Face it, you lose at the trolling game!
    Ha ha ha ha ha!
    Thanks.
    I needed a laugh.

August 20, 2011 at 4:17 pm | Report abuse |
  3. banasy©

@Jazzz:

August 20, 2011 at 4:17 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Joey Isotta-Fraschini

Unbelievable, TROLL!

August 20, 2011 at 4:18 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Buck Fity

A "truce" always ends. It's dumb to even have them.

August 20, 2011 at 4:20 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Joey Isotta-Frashini

@banasy. This is NOT a JOKE! I had Jazzzz for the July 4th weekend. Now I will have you, baby doll. Mmmmmmmm. I bet you smell real gooooooood. I can hardly wait.

August 20, 2011 at 4:21 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Buck Fity

Btw I'm not a the troll. Martin Scorsese should make a sequel to the departed.. Replace rat with troll though.

August 20, 2011 at 4:22 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Joey Isotta-Fraschini

TROLL:
    If you knew banasy at all, you would know her strong family structure, her real name, and her husband's name.
    You are just a nuisance to all of us.

August 20, 2011 at 4:23 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Jazzzzzzzz

@ JIF... NOT

August 20, 2011 at 4:23 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Jazzzzzzzz

Ok, Bad decision to come on here! I'll check back and see if you show up RUFFNUTT. Peace all and may God not only keep you'll but me to....

August 20, 2011 at 4:26 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Joey Isotta-Fraschini

Hello, Jazzzz, if you're there.

August 20, 2011 at 4:28 pm | Report abuse |
  12. saywhat

According to UN figures Palestinians killed by israeli forces since Sept.29,2000 number 6'430. Israelis killed by Palestinian militants number 1'084. Palestinian children killed number 1'452 and Israeli children 124.

Palestinian mostly use home made unguided rockets. The IDF of course is backed by War planes, gun ships & tanks.

This violence would continue because we Americans chose to ignore the fact that a permanent resolution of this conflict is in the best interests of USA. The two state solution backed by President Obama , the International Community, peace loving Jews in Israel & elsewhere and Palestinians is always sabotaged by the right wing apartheid regime in Israel in tandem with our politicians holding dual loyalty.

August 20, 2011 at 4:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • jack johnson

You call them Palestinians they are HAMAS. They fire rockets into the private sectors SO IT'S Time for Israel to do the same thing They fired 24 Israel should just fire 240 and let land anywhere THEN MAYBE THEY WOULD KICK HAMAS OUT and end the terriorism.

August 20, 2011 at 4:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Buck Fity

I agree Jack. There is a difference between Hamas and the legitimate Palestinian authority. Everyone should point out that the attacks almost exclusively come from Gaza. Anything controlled by the Palestinian government is relatively peaceful. That land was Palestine before it was Israel, but both peoples were there since before Christianity came along. I'd like to arm the legitimate Palestinians and have them go into Gaza themselves to clean house, but I suspect that will never happen. Maybe UN forces that are only muslim could do it to negate any talk of Israeli aggression.

August 20, 2011 at 7:52 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Joey Isotta-Frashini

@real Joey. I know you didn't mean that. I also know you want me.

August 20, 2011 at 4:34 pm | Report abuse |
  14. yoshi digard

It is always sad to hear of these things. It is even sadder that nobody pays attention to how many are killed by Israel's secret service, the mossad. The mossad are busy in Libya. Are they fighting for NATO, or for Gadhaffi? Really, just whose side is Israel on in Libya. Do you know?

August 20, 2011 at 4:51 pm | Report abuse |
  15. saywhat

Sorry. Talking about mossad or Israeli atroticies even when they kill Americans is taboo here. One has to tread carefully.

August 20, 2011 at 5:00 pm | Report abuse |