August 31st, 2011

Gadhafi's son: 'We will have victory soon'

[Updated at 4:20 p.m. ET] A son of fugitive Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi called Wednesday for fellow Libyans to rise up against the "gangsters," "rats" and "mercenaries" attempting to wrest control of his country.

"We will have victory soon," Saif al-Islam Gadhafi told Rai TV, a Syrian television station, in a telephone call.

"Everyone should move now, begin to attack these gangsters," he said. "Attack everyone, day and night, until we clean this country from those gangsters and those traitors."

He added, "Everyone is Moammar Gadhafi. Wherever you see the enemy, attack them. They are weak, they have suffered lots of losses and they are now licking their wounds."

Gadhafi did not divulge the whereabouts of his father, but said, "The leader is fine. We are fighting and we are drinking tea and drinking coffee and sitting with our families and fighting."

FULL STORY
Post by:
Filed under: Libya
  1. banasy©

@gung hoe:

Sorry, sweetie, that *was* me above.
    Hard to tell sometimes, innit?

August 31, 2011 at 6:58 pm | Report abuse |
  2. gung hoe

@banasy©: No. It's all very vanilla and predictable at this point. It's ok hun. You do what works for you.

August 31, 2011 at 7:05 pm | Report abuse |
  3. gung hoe

Hey jazzzzz your post at 619 LMAO INSANELY THAT WAS GRRRRREAT

August 31, 2011 at 7:06 pm | Report abuse |
  4. gung hoe

Any fool except the one writing it can tell headdick apart from me i did not post 7o5 headdick did

August 31, 2011 at 7:25 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Jazzzzzzzz

Awww, thanks gung hoe

August 31, 2011 at 7:35 pm | Report abuse |
  6. George Patton

I only wish that Saif al-Islam Qadaffy was right. He can't be since that would be far too good to be true! Now that the American people are in a big fat Huzzah over the so-called "rebel" victory in Libya, let them enjoy it!!! And let these mindless Tea Partiers here stop posting their meaningless comments on this web page since they never say anything anyway!!!

August 31, 2011 at 7:39 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Jazzzzzzzz

Hello, epicenter of the Universe, God speaking. If you leave your name, number, and prayer after the tone, I will call you back as soon as I can. Please note that I answer all prayers, but sometimes the answer is NO. Bless you, my child, and have a nice day.

August 31, 2011 at 7:50 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Sandy

"We are fighting and we are drinking tea and drinking coffee and sitting with our families and fighting.”

Uh, right. Enjoy your spider-hole.

August 31, 2011 at 8:29 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Corporatocracy

...or is it the corporate fascism? I forget. I've only read "Confessions of an Economic Hitman" the one time. The youtube videos are revealing, but not like the book.

August 31, 2011 at 9:16 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Corporatocracy

"the" corporate fascism. That ain't right. The corporate fascists? You know...the guys who prey on small countries.

August 31, 2011 at 9:17 pm | Report abuse |
  11. banasy©

@fake gung hoe:

Then you should have seen this coming:
    Fuuuuuuuuuccccccckkkkkkk you.

August 31, 2011 at 9:24 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Jazzzzzzzz

Yeah, Corporatocracy: Individuals who run *base corporation*
    how bout the Globalization Process: * place country in debt – by way of IFM loan
    * Bribary – repay it by way of selling off Electric co, water co and sell it to the US, vote along with the US at the UN council and so on.

Note if that doesn't work then
    * overthrow – send in the troops

August 31, 2011 at 9:33 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Jazzzzzzzz

oh darn, I thought it was neatly arranged, you know the little dude dads * like that, BUMPER
    night all el e-l lol

August 31, 2011 at 9:38 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Jazzzzzzzz

no, na na no , meant @ EL, L-E-L , LOL ( LOOKING SIDEWAYS) HE HE

August 31, 2011 at 9:39 pm | Report abuse |
  15. gung hoe

Ok banasy which gung hoe do you think is the dick be careful unless you dont want to talk to me anymore jazzzz who i respect thinks im a fraud and i cant blame her but anybody knows my punctuation stinks because of my phone so give it a shot im curious if its me your tellin to F OFF

August 31, 2011 at 9:47 pm | Report abuse |