September 2nd, 2011

Taliban abducted young people, officials believe

Authorities in Pakistan's tribal region believe the Taliban have abducted around 30 young people on an outing there.

Islam Zeb, a senior administrator in Bajaur Agency, told CNN on Friday the people were between the ages of 10 and 20 and elders were meeting to discuss the recovery of the children.

Zeb said the youth were walking to a picnic spot along a river to mark the end of the Muslim holiday of Ramadan.

FULL STORY
Post by:
Filed under: Pakistan
  1. raven

I spoke too soon! My apologies Philip.

September 2, 2011 at 2:39 pm | Report abuse |
  2. raven

Well, I dont like thinkin about him and every time i do i wish him dead. Which in turn makes me feel guilty. Then I get depressed. Vicious cycle,that. I like to think Im well adjusted comin from the environment i did but who knows? And that wasnt an attack. honest. I just think you have so much(valid) to say and you underestimate our willingness to listen or understand.

September 2, 2011 at 2:44 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Philip

...not to mention that everything posted under my personal s/n is really me, adding to the confusion and disrupting my ability to communicate here effectivly. There are people that really get peaved when i post stats related to these things...because their organizations are guilty of covering it all up, and they are staunch supporters of those orgs. (shrug) And yes, I do vent my frustrations here, and do not intend to insult or degrade anyone with these truth's I post. It's not my fault if the 'shoe' that I point out is the one someone hear has been wearing. Hope this helps explain.

September 2, 2011 at 3:04 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Anomic Office Drone

Rebel against your oppressors. Surely your prophet did not want you to live in bondage.

September 2, 2011 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Philip

"isn't" really ne. (troll's who try to disrupt) I've tried being gentle here. Ask Cesar. He used to describe me as 'the gentle blogger'. It didn't work. I've just been trying to approach you folks in a way that is effective...im actually crying right now. I was severlely abused as a child...by "christians". i suffer from extreme depression and emotional damage. It took me years and years to even forgive God for allowing this to happen. My word's towords him were every bit as harsh as the ones I use here. I dared him to make himself into a man so I could kick his ass. I am sorry for appearing to be so mean, and for my anger. I am living proof of the damage done by these sickos who keep getting away with it. (thx for reading my posts)

September 2, 2011 at 3:13 pm | Report abuse |
  6. JayRay

I think Philip is hot for my bod.

September 2, 2011 at 3:16 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Cartman

@Philip. Did they rub doodoo on you? Doodoo is real smelly.

September 2, 2011 at 3:18 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Philip

@AO drone...when your oppressors are an special CIA unit that abducts children for wealthy men...when they are members of a powerful organization bent-on covering it all up...when they are members of your own family...when they are EVERYWHERE(and that's just the one's we have registered...everywhere)...get it?

September 2, 2011 at 3:20 pm | Report abuse |
  9. banasy©

@Philip:

Did you know I volunteer at both a raype crisis hot line and a suicide hot line?
    Did you know that I am working behind the scenes of the RCC to address the issue of priests abusing boys AND girls?
    I doubt it, because you don't know meat all.
    I don't tell you things that are up close and personal to me because it's NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!!
    I am only going to say this one more time:
    I abhor pedophilia, but not their victims.
    I abhor AIDS, but not their victims.
    I abhor pedophilia priests.
    I abhor pedophilia family members.
    I abhor child abuse in all it's forms.
    I have seen your messages, and have taken note.
    I don't need to read the same book over and over again to remember the story.
    I am not going to keep explaining myself to you, because it's obviously futile.
    Quit taking potshots at me.
    I walk the walk.
    Now, please, quit critiquing every post I make here, because I choose to actually post on the topic that's given, and not *your* topic.

September 2, 2011 at 3:21 pm | Report abuse |
  10. banasy©

Don't know *me* at all.
    Darn phone.

September 2, 2011 at 3:22 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Drakorex1

I hope they are all assaninated before they are trained to be future terrorest and can kill us

September 2, 2011 at 3:22 pm | Report abuse |
  12. raven

Always, Philip. Always. If I could go back and comfort the little boy you were I would. And I would hug him. You deserve to be happy. You owe it to yourself to let the good in.xoxo.

September 2, 2011 at 3:24 pm | Report abuse |
  13. banasy©

I am also very sorry for what Philip the little boy had to endure.
    I have empathy for him, I just no longer have the energy for him.
    There's a difference.

September 2, 2011 at 3:29 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Philip

@banasy...you forget, you and I have in fact shared many personal things about and with each other. Remember when we were good friends? Remember when I was up in the high country fishing, and I drove my jeep to the top of the mountains so we could chat?(the one time I ever heard your voice) You think that there are no volunteers involved in the spread of AIDS. you think that they are all victims. The victims get their airtime...I air the activities of the volunteers. Sorry if you are repulsed by me. Fortunatly I'm not the topic...or am I?

September 2, 2011 at 3:31 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Drakorex1

@banasyC you seem to be so self rightous perhaps you are the biggest sicko pedofile of them all!!!!!!!LAMO!!!!

September 2, 2011 at 3:38 pm | Report abuse |