September 3rd, 2011

7.0 earthquake strikes near Vanuatu in South Pacific

An earthquake with a preliminary magnitude of 7.0 struck Sunday morning off the southern tip of the South Pacific archipelago of Vanuatu, the U.S. Geological Survey said.

The quake struck about 75 miles (122 km) southeast of Isangel, the administrative capital of the island of Tanna, and 134 miles (217 km) northeast of New Caledonia's Loyalty Islands.

A tsunami alert has not been issued for the South Pacific or the U.S. western coast.

Post by:
Filed under: Earthquake • Vanuatu
  1. the prophe

@Philip it's no surprise that people didn't listen to prophets before and during Jesus time ether. Back then there was no Internet no phone no mail either, today is incredibly different. Thanks to technology it makes it possible to communicate anywhere in the world Instantaneously, I shell have followers all over the globe and registered on my website, They they shell follow thre prophecy, they shell pass on to me the words for the book I will write. Spread the word of the prophet chance the world you live in by taking a leap of faith.You are living in a world of subordination. taxation, policed and controlled Governmental and full of deception. Free yourselves join the movement

September 4, 2011 at 4:04 pm | Report abuse |
  2. banasy©

If one wants people to read and heed a message, one should learn how to spell.
    "I shell have followers..."
    They shell....
    He shell...
    She shell...
    Oh!
    Sally sells sea shells by the sea shore.

Is that the message?

September 4, 2011 at 4:16 pm | Report abuse |
  3. banasy©

AND, what is 'the prophe"?

September 4, 2011 at 4:17 pm | Report abuse |
  4. the prophet

One first instinct is to analyze me and name me a troll,!! Americans are now in such a bad shape economically, that Thair democracy is failing them, they have been manipulated and deceived. Their burdens are just beginning, housing, jobs, devalued dollar, social degratations, infrastructure decays, national debt in trillions now, poor health, political instability coming next year. All suggests a dying scenario for Americans. It's all going to snowball.

September 4, 2011 at 4:25 pm | Report abuse |
  5. the prophet

I accidentally decapitated the T at the end of prophet

September 4, 2011 at 4:28 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Philip

@banasy...we should be ripping on the CIA for helping Gadhafi even more than we have been ripping Gadhafi these past few months. It's like if a person found-out that their own kids had been helping the neighbors kids do bad things...but we ignore our own child's deeds of miscnduct and focus on the neighbor's kids still. This puzzles me.

September 4, 2011 at 4:28 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Drakorex1

Hi everybody !!!!

September 4, 2011 at 4:31 pm | Report abuse |
  8. the prophet

In US the Federal Government is the largest employers do you know what this mean?

September 4, 2011 at 4:33 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Philip

@the prophet...it means the dragon is eating it's own ass.

September 4, 2011 at 4:38 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Drakorex1

Hi,everybody!!!!!

September 4, 2011 at 4:40 pm | Report abuse |
  11. banasy©

@Philip:

Because I haven't lambasted the CIA publicly doesn't mean I don't think they are guilty of some very nefarious things.
    If you have noticed, I haven't lambasted Ghadfi, either.
    I have always known the Ghadfi was a good friend of the CIA's.
    That's why, in my first post on this thread, I said I am shocked and appalled.
    (Sarcasm)
    But not surprised.
    (Truth)

September 4, 2011 at 4:46 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Drakorex1

Hey Buzzkill have you heard from fordman?

September 4, 2011 at 4:47 pm | Report abuse |
  13. banasy©

@the prophet:
    I don't think you're a troll.
    You have been on here for a while.
    I just do not trust *ANYONE* who is a self-proclaimed prophet.
    I won't address you again, unless you say something so outrageous that I have to.
    But so far that hasn't happened.
    Carry on, good sir.

September 4, 2011 at 4:50 pm | Report abuse |
  14. raven

I havent posted since around midnight last night. All posts after that are troll.. Hey Philip, banasy, Scottish Mama, gung hoe, bobcat,cesar (wherever you are, I miss your posts ) and even drako.. if Ive missed any of my pals Im sorry. I just wanna say I like you all. you each have your own dinks and quirks that makes you unique.

September 4, 2011 at 4:52 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Buzzkill

Aah ,yeah, he s fishin with his lady and kids .What are you doing today?

September 4, 2011 at 4:54 pm | Report abuse |