Documents shed light on CIA, Gadhafi spy ties
September 3rd, 2011

Documents shed light on CIA, Gadhafi spy ties

Documents seized at the Libyan intelligence headquarters have revealed a surprisingly close relationship between the CIA and their counterparts in the regime of Moammar Gadhafi.

They highlight the cooperation between Libya and Western intelligence agencies after Libya ended its weapons of mass destruction program in 2004. They also shed light on the West's controversial rendition program - the questioning of terror suspects in third-party countries.

CNN saw documents in the former office of Libya's external security agency and received material from Human Rights Watch on Saturday. They are from 2004 and 2005.

FULL STORY
Post by:
Filed under: Libya
  1. the prophet

Yes true...In its original sense, discipline is referred to systematic instruction given to a disciples to train students in a craft or trade, use your creativity here to associate discipline with CIA, good luck.

September 5, 2011 at 11:13 am | Report abuse |
    • Travis

It'll do well to note that the C.I.A. has done far more damage around the world than any of us will ever know! I guess that we'll never know the full of all the human suffering, pain and death caused by this sinister organization becaues the right-wing media doesn't care to have us know. But then again, most people don't want to know about that anyway!!!

September 5, 2011 at 11:41 am | Report abuse |
    • Travis

I would also like to say that I like to watch gladiator movies because "it" move.

September 6, 2011 at 8:47 am | Report abuse |
  2. the prophet

Before 1947 there was KGB, can you see it !!!

September 5, 2011 at 12:28 pm | Report abuse |
  3. the prophet

What is what?

September 5, 2011 at 5:12 pm | Report abuse |
  4. banasy©

Well, at least George Patton found a new name that's not stolen.
    I assume...

September 5, 2011 at 6:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • banasy

But I see that you're still using mine, Phunnie boy! In fact, that's just what I'm going to call you from now on since you keep posting all that Tea Party mumbo-jumbo under other peoples' names for your personal amusement!

September 5, 2011 at 7:56 pm | Report abuse |
  5. CLEARSKY

AN OPINION OF THIS NATURE REQUIRES A CLEAR CONSCIENCE WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE KNOWN FOR OUR INTELIGENCE AS THE HUMAN RACE MOVES TOWARDS THE FUTURE WITH "GOD BEFORE US, NOTHING CAN BE AGAINST US."

September 5, 2011 at 9:13 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Travis

But I see that I'm a Phunnie boy! In fact, that’s just what I’m going to keep posting all that Democrat mumbo-jumbo under other peoples’ names for my personal amusement!

September 6, 2011 at 12:51 am | Report abuse |
  7. Nancy P

I say let Gadhafi in. The USA can use his money. The CIA loves him! He is a true Democrat

September 7, 2011 at 12:39 am | Report abuse |
  8. TosTb

yea...we should stay out of CIA affairs there not to mess with :/

September 8, 2011 at 8:13 am | Report abuse |