September 4th, 2011

Man found dead at Texas home of NFL player Antonio Smith

Authorities in southern Texas Sunday were investigating the death of a man whose body was found at the home of NFL player Antonio Smith.

The body of a 37-year-old male was discovered at the bottom of a swimming pool, said Bob Haenel, spokesman for the Fort Bend County Sheriff's Office.

Police do not suspect foul play.

FULL STORY
Post by:
Filed under: Texas
  1. gung hoe

Banasy is a kind and thoughtful lady who is a good mother and grand mother and wife to paul who gets online and poursout her heart to her friend and its a honor to be banasys friend Thats who banasy is to me

September 5, 2011 at 12:34 am | Report abuse |
  2. gung hoe

Both of you I would rather argue with jif or phillip Good night to both of you

September 5, 2011 at 12:40 am | Report abuse |
  3. Jerry Meadows

Poor owner of the house.. what a tradgedy.

September 5, 2011 at 4:56 am | Report abuse |
  4. larry

@JIF; A high IQ doesn't make up for plain ol' common sense. I've known many people who have a high IQ but not many of them are intelligent enough. to wipe their own @ss.

September 5, 2011 at 5:58 am | Report abuse |
  5. Heywood Jablome

I wanna be part of the cool kids gang.

September 5, 2011 at 6:01 am | Report abuse |
  6. RUFFNUTT© ( elf slayer & 15th lvl warrior )

what football player doesn't have atleast one dead body in his house somewhere...?

September 5, 2011 at 8:22 am | Report abuse |
  7. Jazzzzzzzz

@ RUFFNUTT
    That's my boy, good to see, Buddy! Make me laugh! 🙂

September 5, 2011 at 8:34 am | Report abuse |
  8. gung hoe

Hey ruffy isnt that a requirme

September 5, 2011 at 10:07 am | Report abuse |
  9. gung hoe

Hey ruffy isnt that a requirment

September 5, 2011 at 10:08 am | Report abuse |
  10. RUFFNUTT© ( elf slayer & 15th lvl warrior )

yes.. the smart ones hide the odies real good.. the bad ones end up like oj..

September 5, 2011 at 10:14 am | Report abuse |
  11. banasy©

@gung hoe:

Thank you.
    That's the nicest thing anybody has said to me in a while.
    I am humbled.
    You'll always be my bud.
    (And knight in shining armor!)

September 5, 2011 at 11:03 am | Report abuse |
  12. fernace

I don't know if a bunch of trolls took over this thread last night, but while earlier posts included some jokes at the expense of Antonio Smith & the non-floating body in his pool, the later posts seemed to be a bunch of gibberish! I admit I made a joke over the "ninja- speedo- mask" post & later pretended to know CSI lingo, but cocopuffs, the weather & crybabies have No place on a post about death! I'm appalled, but perhaps my tounge is in cheek a little bit after all! It was Party Nite last night so I think no1 intended harm! OK, then, no harm no "fowl"(yada, lol !) , let's bow our heads for amoment of silence for the dead man in Antonios pool!...... OK I think that undoes our silliness, possible inibriation & general inconsideration due to our own exuberance over having an extra party night! I felt guilt, but think I've set thing relatively right now!! Ps. @ gung ho, no rain on Tx, to our dismay, but our temps are supposed to drop from 101-107 to 90-97! This drop will feel positively chilly!! Lol!!

September 5, 2011 at 11:33 am | Report abuse |
  13. banasy©

Hello, fernace.
    Everything going ok for you and yours?

September 5, 2011 at 11:49 am | Report abuse |
  14. justathought

Well, maybe I was wrong, it's been more like a tin-can phone line.

September 5, 2011 at 1:53 pm | Report abuse |
  15. RUFFNUTT © ( PRIEST THAT CANNOT TELL A LIE )

i wonder if they will drain the water and replace it or just add some chlorine?

September 5, 2011 at 3:31 pm | Report abuse |