September 13th, 2011

At least 1 injured in Arkansas courthouse shooting

At least one person was injured in a shooting late Tuesday afternoon at a courthouse in Crawford County, Arkansas, police said.

A suspect in the shooting is in custody and also is believed to have been shot, Van Buren police Detective Jonathan Wear said.

Read more from KHBS
Post by: ,
Filed under: Arkansas
  1. Stereotypes are everywhere lol

And the shooter is a member of the Arkansas NRA, amirite?

September 13, 2011 at 5:52 pm | Report abuse |
  2. meanwhile, two were murdered in Mena, AR

Two eyewitnesses that reported seeing Iran/contra drugs and guns being smuggled out of Mena's airport, were murdered. http:www.skeletoncloset.com reported this, and the Federal Government tried to have that website shut-down for publishing lies concerning the sitting President, for it is illegal to do so. Skeltoncloset.com is still online...the attorney general could find no lies.

September 13, 2011 at 5:56 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Alan

This country has no gun control problem though, as clearly shown in this story (and MANY over the last few weeks!), wake up government officials!

September 13, 2011 at 5:57 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Cesar

The world is a courthouse, and I am its gavel.

September 13, 2011 at 6:00 pm | Report abuse |
  5. banasy©

Ah, Cesar, I've missed your pithy sayings...

September 13, 2011 at 6:10 pm | Report abuse |
  6. jazz7

@cesar... lmao
    @mena... I think I heard you mention that one othe time< gonna have to check it out when I get< thanks!

September 13, 2011 at 6:16 pm | Report abuse |
  7. drap

Lucky..since over eighty people in America are killed daily buy firearms... .

September 13, 2011 at 6:18 pm | Report abuse |
  8. jazz7

opps, I'm on my stupid phone lol

September 13, 2011 at 6:19 pm | Report abuse |
  9. bobcat2u

Here's an idea !!! Why don't we just give a gun to every man, woman and child in this country and let everyone have at it ?! Damn, everybody has gone flippin crazy in this country. I don't like the color of your hair. Shoot em. I don't like the sound of your name. Shoot em. I don't like WHATEVER about you. Shoot em.

Can't we all just get along ? No ? Shoot em.

September 13, 2011 at 6:31 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Jazzzzzzzz

@ Bobcat2u... I'm with you with you big guy
    The value of ones life has diminished severely.

September 13, 2011 at 6:40 pm | Report abuse |
  11. jed clampit

damit ,granny git me some more12 gauge shells hurry up dagnabit!

September 13, 2011 at 6:41 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Granny

we are havin possum and vittles for supper... .

September 13, 2011 at 6:56 pm | Report abuse |
  13. banasy©

Hi, bobcat2u.
    How are you on this fine day?

September 13, 2011 at 6:57 pm | Report abuse |
  14. banasy©

Granny, isn't all food considered vittles?

September 13, 2011 at 6:58 pm | Report abuse |