Jury chosen for trial of Michael Jackson's doctor
September 23rd, 2011

Jury chosen for trial of Michael Jackson's doctor

A jury of seven men and five women was sworn in Friday in the involuntary manslaughter trial of Conrad Murray (pictured), the doctor accused of having a role in singer Michael Jackson's death.

Opening statements in the trial are scheduled for next week.

FULL STORY
Post by:
Filed under: Conrad Murray • Courts • Crime • Justice
  1. Old barren widow enabler who is usually the friendliest blogger

I hear what they say about MJ not having any hair on his body is true.

September 23, 2011 at 6:19 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Parania P.D.

I hear there's an expert person one could ask.

September 23, 2011 at 6:36 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Karma Police

'This is what you get....
    This is what you get....
    This is what you get when you mess with us....'

September 23, 2011 at 6:54 pm | Report abuse |
  4. FB spy who gathers information about his 'friends' children to make disparaging remarks about them when he's proven wrong

I guess you've investigated that, too. Figures.

September 23, 2011 at 7:12 pm | Report abuse |
  5. banasy©

@Old barren widow enabler who is usually the friendliest blogger:

What an odd u/n. I'm sorry, I don't think I've seen you here before; I'd remember such a name.
    I'm sorry your husband is diseased.
    I'm sorry you've never had children; did you want any?
    What are you enabling?
    I've been told I'm a very friendly person myself; talk to me, maybe I can help.
    I don't know about what you said about MJ; suspected pedophiles sicken me.
    Let me know.
    Toodles.

September 23, 2011 at 9:32 pm | Report abuse |
  6. banasy©

Oops, meant sorry your husband is deceased.

September 23, 2011 at 9:34 pm | Report abuse |
  7. chrissy

lmao are u bored to death or what banasy? these posts on this blog are absolutely creepy girl, run save urself lmao

September 24, 2011 at 2:50 am | Report abuse |
  8. RUFFNUTT ( WARP DRIVE REACTOR TECH )

I MISS MICHAEL.. im gonna listen to thriller tonight..

September 24, 2011 at 10:03 am | Report abuse |
  9. fernace

Michael Jackson decided what he wanted to take, the doctor is just a "fall guy"! MJ was a consumate performer & a good song creator, but his pre.dil.ec.tion for young boys overshadowed any good he did for the world! He was kinda twisted & I suspect, molested as a child & just continued the cycle! He didn't really have a childhood so when he finally had some freedom, he surrounded himself with "playmates"! He'd been ab.us.ed by Joe, molested by people he thought were friends, he could finally be the "child" he never had a chance to be, but problem was, he was a man with adult ap.pet.ites! It was a bad combination all the way around! OK, that's my dollar store psy.cho.analysis, anyway, hope it makes sense! If not.... I don't wanna hear about it!Lol!!

September 24, 2011 at 11:42 am | Report abuse |
  10. HERKIMER SCHWARTZ (artist formerly known as bobcat2u)

Michael was so way ahead of his time with his music and dance, and that's what everyone, including myself, loved about the man. But that was one really screwed up individual. I know he never got have a childhood and all because of his father, but still, why would any person do to themselves what he did ? If he would have stopped his physical change at the point of when he did "Thriller", that would of been perfect. But then he went off the deep end. But still, he will always be the king of pop.

September 24, 2011 at 1:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • HERKIMER SCHWARTZ (artist formerly known as bobcat2u)

Hello banasy
      Hello chrissy
      How's everything doing today ?

September 24, 2011 at 1:13 pm | Report abuse |
  11. banasy©

Hi, Herkimer.
    How are you today?
    That's quite...er...the u/n...
    @chrissy:
    Those were anwers to "Dr." Phil.
    I suspect you know that by now.

September 24, 2011 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
  12. HERKIMER SCHWARTZ (artist formerly known as bobcat2u)

Hi banasy

Yeah, I thought it might make for an interesting conversation piece.
    Has it started cooling down any up there ?
    Still hotter than blazes dow this way.

September 24, 2011 at 2:23 pm | Report abuse |
  13. bobcat2u

Herkimer has left the building.

September 24, 2011 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Jeff Frank ( R - OHIO ) "Lunatic Fringe"

Conrad Murray..that's my girl. Conrad murray.. that's my girl. He he

September 24, 2011 at 6:11 pm | Report abuse |
  15. A novel idea is long past "hey little girl"

So simply REPLACE all the worlds leaders with women: OK START WITH AMERICA: and who is on the rampage?

"American" women: "power without insight is genderless" > or is it? The keys to the car and the highest rates of road
    rage: endless therapy about it. Always the "victim" until finally Amanda Knox and the "boys"....

The price of oil: that is the human "rights" agenda and little else is proven to be "human" about it. :)))

"Karma Police

'This is what you get....
    This is what you get....
    This is what you get when you mess with us....'

September 26, 2011 at 3:34 am | Report abuse |