Cuban leader criticizes Obama U.N. speech
September 26th, 2011

Cuban leader criticizes Obama U.N. speech

Former Cuban leader Fidel Castro ended a long writing hiatus Monday, penning a three-page essay printed in state media slamming U.S. President Barack Obama's speech to the United Nations last week.

"Who understands the gibberish of the President of the United States speaking before the United Nations?" Castro wrote in his so-called "Reflection."

He also accused NATO of "monstrous crimes" in Libya and wrote that in Syria, "Yankee aggression could lead to an even more terrifying massacre than in Libya."

FULL STORY
Post by:
Filed under: Barack Obama • Cuba • Fidel Castro
  1. crwbar

What a mug! No healthcare system will be able to handle so many people sick of seeing him on TV...

September 26, 2011 at 10:30 am | Report abuse |
    • Anomic Office Drone

He's 85. What should he look like?

September 26, 2011 at 2:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • jo an

He tells the 'truth'...hard to hear it....from Castro???

September 26, 2011 at 2:35 pm | Report abuse |
  2. crwbar

Sorry, accidently this post got here but was aimed at Obumba. I will find the right topic – but I will not be tired to post it everywhere. SOS!!!

September 26, 2011 at 10:32 am | Report abuse |
    • Hector Rules NJ

I wonder how much you're getting paid to troll these sites just to bash our Commander and Chief. It's easy to sit behind a computer screen and spew all this uneducated hate isn't it?

September 26, 2011 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Mr. President

Opps. I screwed up again. Anyway, Vote for my and my Democratic cronies. I promise to screw up everything I touch. Vote Democratic.

September 26, 2011 at 10:41 am | Report abuse |
  4. Mr. Perry

Opps. I screwed up with FEMA again. Anyway, Vote for my and my Repblican big corporation cronies. I promise to screw up everything I touch even more than Bush did.. Vote Republican – the party that could not care less.

September 26, 2011 at 11:09 am | Report abuse |
    • Average Joe

Let me guess, it's the Republicans fault. Must have been Reagan or Nixon to blame.

September 26, 2011 at 4:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • Riight

How could Obama be at fault? He hasn't done anything but go on vacation or play basketball for the last 3 years. One year to go before freedom is here.

September 26, 2011 at 4:10 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Jeff Frank ( R - OHIO ) "Lunatic Fringe"

Cuba. Yeah right Barrack. Take it from a left wing philandering idiot. There...less than 1 page.

September 26, 2011 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Bimbo the Birthday Clown

Lucky Obama. I want Castro to criticize me one day. I would wear it as a badge of honour.

September 26, 2011 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Riight

Obumba is the perfect name

September 26, 2011 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse |
  8. James

Look at the size of the pimple on Castro's face!!!

September 26, 2011 at 1:29 pm | Report abuse |
  9. DRTSAT

Uh, Fidel, SHUT UP! Communism has failed. Give it a little while and, when your people realize it, they'll take back their country.

September 26, 2011 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
  10. WOT

Castro Said what he always has said "nothing", poor Cuba! Let the people eat cake, Mud cakes!

September 26, 2011 at 3:00 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Adam

Why would Castro want to say that? I understand disagreeing with something but thats just asking to cause problems between us and cuba. Plus he doesn't have a lot of right to insult Obama's leadership considering how successful of a leader he was.

September 27, 2011 at 12:13 am | Report abuse |
  12. outofthebox

Its just one red star commie doggin on another commie. Who cares. One more year and we can go back to a capitalist leader!

September 27, 2011 at 1:13 am | Report abuse |
  13. slider

Even Castro knows a loser when he sees one.

September 27, 2011 at 11:37 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Mmmmm

at best the constipated rantings of an old man straining on a toilet...have the us state department send him its very best box of complimentary chocolates...ex-lax

October 5, 2011 at 7:35 am | Report abuse |
  15. Cantmakethisup

I just can't believe that the old man actually has some common sense on Libya.

October 17, 2011 at 11:46 pm | Report abuse |