Gotta Watch: Fight fight fight!
Officials attempt to separate players from both the Houston Texans and Tennessee Titans after a bench emptying brawl in the fourth quarter.
September 30th, 2011

Gotta Watch: Fight fight fight!

Sometimes after a long work week, there's just nothing better than kicking back, relaxing and watching some downright dirty fight videos.  The problem is, there are so many of these videos, it's hard to pick which ones are the best.  Here are just a few brawl videos you've gotta watch...starting with one that was newly released of some Florida high school football players throwing some serious punches at the end of a game.

Post-game punches - You'd think they would have got their aggression out during the game, but two high school football teams in Florida felt otherwise.  Check out the video that got a number of students suspended from the teams.

Wild night at gas station - A simple trip to the gas station turns a RaceTrac into the grounds for a real life fight club.  The only question...why is one of the women not wearing any pants?

When goodwill goes bad - There isn't much goodwill going on during this goodwill basketball game in China. Check out how it all unfolds.

News is a dangerous profession - What's so great about this video is that it's during a live news broadcast in Italy.  You've gotta watch what happens right behind the anchor desk.

Post by:
Filed under: Basketball • Football • Gotta Watch • Sports
  1. Bimbo the Birthday Clown

What, no hockey?

September 30, 2011 at 10:55 am | Report abuse |
    • Slartibartfast

WOW, you have to be Canadian and specifically from Alberta. I don't know of anywhere else, Bimbo the Birthday clown Existed except on the old Uncle Bobby show from the 1970's. By your very nicname you have revealed your age and ethnicity, and I suppose so have I. LOL "I'm Bimbo, Bimo. and I'm the birthday clown ya know, Bimbo, Bimbo, here on the Uncle Bobby show..." Sheesh, can't believe I remember that.

September 30, 2011 at 11:13 am | Report abuse |
    • Bimbo the Birthday Clown

He's on Youtube. You can watch him any time you want.

I forgot he existed too, until a friend mentioned him a few weeks ago completely out of the blue.

September 30, 2011 at 11:17 am | Report abuse |
    • Slartibartfast

Bimbo the Birthday clown is on Utube? Oh Boy, it is true that the internet has recorded everything! 🙂 LOL

September 30, 2011 at 11:44 am | Report abuse |
  2. bobcat2u.

You beat me to it Bimbo. I was thinking the same thing. Either hockey or baseball. It's strange to see that in football.

September 30, 2011 at 11:01 am | Report abuse |
    • Josh

There is no fighting in baseball.. they just run out to the field to hug.

September 30, 2011 at 11:51 am | Report abuse |
    • bobcat2u.

Yeah, hug very roughly.

September 30, 2011 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |
  3. banasy©

I like to fight with poop, I pick it up and throw it and smear it all over the place – hella fun.

September 30, 2011 at 11:06 am | Report abuse |
    • Bimbo the Birthday Clown

Do mommy and daddy know you're on the computer, little boy? Shouldn't you be in school right now? Did you hide by the trash cans again when the school bus came? They're going to phone soon to ask where you are, if they haven't already. Then you'll be in trouble.

September 30, 2011 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
  4. Roger Vincent

ummmmm.....those were not women.

September 30, 2011 at 11:12 am | Report abuse |
  5. I.P. Freely

The girl in the racetrack video is not wearing pants because she is wearing a one-piece dress that rode up around her waist..

September 30, 2011 at 11:14 am | Report abuse |
  6. jeremy

it is cool

September 30, 2011 at 11:22 am | Report abuse |
  7. MACT

Really, CNN........, really!! This is what you have become? What is next: all-female mud wrestling?

September 30, 2011 at 11:44 am | Report abuse |
    • boogietime

Call me when they get that on. Watching that would be much more interesting then watching another Obama speech, and it would probably appeal to a more educated demographic as well.

September 30, 2011 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jeff

I can't believe they are celebrating the fact that people are being violent and hurting one another. Disgusting. I expect this kind of thing from Fox News not CNN.

September 30, 2011 at 12:46 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Its true

One word: Florida.

September 30, 2011 at 11:45 am | Report abuse |
    • Dean

One word: black

September 30, 2011 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
  9. banasy©

Quite frankly, none of these fights scared me as much as 'Bimbo the Birthday Clown' did when BTBC posted the link to You Tube.
    Thanks, anyway! 😉

September 30, 2011 at 12:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • Slartibartfast

Yeah it was kind of off topic...sorry! But Bimbo the birthday clown is from a really obscure 1970's show in Alberta Canada, the fact that anyone else knows about it is like finding someone here who knew your mother when she was a teenager. It is seriously weird. LOL

September 30, 2011 at 7:05 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Buzzwad

They should have called it FOOTBRAWL...

September 30, 2011 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • I'm slow

Hey – I never thought of that.

September 30, 2011 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Jerry Springer

Has everyone forgotten about my show?

September 30, 2011 at 12:22 pm | Report abuse |
  12. whiskers

Next on CNN – videos of cats in boxes! It's not news, it's CNN!

September 30, 2011 at 12:22 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Jeff

So this is what our news has come to? Highlighting people being violent and fighting at what's supposed to be a fun event? What kind of sick news site is this where people hurting one another is celebrated? I'm losing respect for CNN on a daily basis.

September 30, 2011 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Hartwig

One more example of CNN turning into You Tube. You guys are supposed to report news not this.

September 30, 2011 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
  15. o'possum

Bimbo the clown, I have to check this out...LOL

September 30, 2011 at 12:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • Slartibartfast

No, you don't. LOL 🙂 it was a seriously stupid show in the 1970's, I can't believe I watched it even as a child. The fact that i can remember the entire stupid song is proof that the human brain is little more than a garbage can.

"I'm Bimbo Bimbo and I'm the birthday clown you know, Bimbo Bimbo, here on the uncle Bobby show, Bimbo, Bimbo and I would like to say...to you and you a very happy birthday. Happy Birthday Boys and Girls."

If after reading these Lyrics you still feel the need to check out the Uncle Bobby show, you have serious problems. Almost as serious as my own. LOL 🙂

September 30, 2011 at 7:09 pm | Report abuse |