October 16th, 2011

Janitor finds mentally disabled people chained in basement; 3 arrested

Three suspects accused of chaining mentally disabled people and stealing their Social Security checks were arrested in Philadelphia.

They were arrested Friday after a janitor doing checks at a building found four victims - a 29-year-old woman, and three men, ages 31, 35 and 31 - locked up in a basement boiler room at a Philadelphia residence, said Lt. Ray Evers, a police spokesman. The janitor released the four and called police.

Authorities believe the victims had been trapped in the tiny room for up to a week. Evers said they suffered from bed sores and "injuries that are very, very hard to describe."

FULL STORY
Post by:
Filed under: Crime • Pennsylvania
  1. Epiphany

@Ruffie:

I think you're right...or at the very least cap it before you tap it...

October 16, 2011 at 3:40 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Epiphany

I have heard of them. What do they do?

October 16, 2011 at 3:42 pm | Report abuse |
  3. thunderdrum

@ mary hecht and philip eugene douglas, as you can see theres alot you can retrieve from the cnn blog archives.

October 16, 2011 at 3:46 pm | Report abuse |
  4. thunderdrum

whats the matter? nothing to say now?

October 16, 2011 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse |
  5. RUFFNUTT ( ELF SLAYER & BUGBEAR KILLER )

lol... two men enter , one man leaves!!

October 16, 2011 at 4:01 pm | Report abuse |
  6. banasy©

@Ruffie:

Lol. Your cousin needs to do something...maybe "Zip it or snip it?"

October 16, 2011 at 4:02 pm | Report abuse |
  7. mark

Probably left to start with his next attack against chrissy and banasy.

October 16, 2011 at 4:05 pm | Report abuse |
  8. @Epihany

If you are not Donna Banas, I apologize. So very sorry.

I've been blogging here for over a year, and was known as "the gentle blogger"-quoting Cesar. It was when I began posting what I know about Hitler being abused by his parrish priest, and as a young man complaining of depression was unknowingly drugged by his trusted physician, that the same side-effects Hitler experienced can be found on warning labels of modern meds, and how Bayer AG nazi war criminals developed the same mind-altering meds for pre-war Germany that we have everywhere post-war, and the fact that these drugs were intentionally made, NOT to heal but cause further damage, THAT was when these old hags began nipping at my heels and pestering me non-stop. LOOK! One of them even posted my personal email address! I have psoted it several times over the years on various blogsites, but NEVER has anyone else ever done it. How would you feel, Epiphany, if I were to do that to you?

And YES! those WERE my 23 posts in a row (new record, bow, ty) and if you reread the thread you will find me taking credit for it. Sand Creek, one of the s/n's i used that morning (it was very early am and there were no other people posting) is the site of an infamous massacre. US troops invited the leaders of various tribes and their families to come to Sand Creek, CO for an 'pow wow'. The pow wow turned into a POW POW...all the Indians were massacred. I was using this and the other posts to illustrate that we are not above what we are constantly pointing the finger at others for.

Anyway, nice to meet you Epiphany, and thank you for your seemingly genuine interest in these topics RATHER than an interest in me personally. 🙂

October 16, 2011 at 4:15 pm | Report abuse |
  9. thunderdrum

ok chrissy hope i helped you out with your ummm little problem. take care kiddo and you know how to reach me if it persists. 🙂

October 16, 2011 at 4:16 pm | Report abuse |
  10. @Epihany

note: The corporate leaders of Bayer AG were ALL convicted of war crimes, but the longest sentence given was 8 yrs, the longest time served was 4. When they were released, they went right back to work at Bayer AG, and targeted America with the same drugs they targeted Adolph Hitler with. Bayer AG's headquarters are built on an mass grave of jews who were experimented on in Bayer AG's personal corporate concentration camp, Joseph Mengele presiding. To date, the bodies have not been exhumed and given a proper burial, and Bayer AG has yet to pay damgaes. (other than one small out-of-court settlement that I know of)

Proof that Bayer AG is up to the same heinous deeds today can be found on Youtube by searching 'bayer ag nazi', where the first video is MSNBC's coverage of Bayer AG knowingly distributing HIV laced pharmaceuticals in America, resulting in 16 deaths so far. As you know, HIV can remain dormant and undetectable for periods of 10 yrs. or more, so we never really will know how many were infected. Pls. look into this Epiphany.

My findings are based on years and years of personal research and experience, for I too was molested by an 'holy man' as a child, and nobody would believe me...not even my own mother who was molested by the same man when she was a little girl. My mother is in deep deep denial, and is in her own right an incredible enabler. I am the only one of the 7 children in my family who opted for drug-free therapy. The rest of my brothers and sisters opted for big-pharma (except for the youngest who is a carreer meth addict) are dumber than rocks, really. I travelled to Germany in 1996 and interviewed literally 250 people while staying at Hitler's favorite Hotel, the Malerwinkle in Lambach. From ultra rich Autrians who flew helicopters to the hotel who were too snooty to talk, to commoners camped on the bavarian ocean who opened up to me as a friend...I came to know what I know. And who else has a better "theory" as to how America got so fat, lazy, dumb and changed their minds so quickly about abortion and sodomy. Anyone care to take a crack at it?

October 16, 2011 at 4:31 pm | Report abuse |
  11. chrissy

ty charles appreciate the help. and wow philip i am very sorry to hear that, it explains alot.

October 16, 2011 at 4:56 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Epiphany

Thank you for your reply.

No, I am not Donna Banas.
    Without going into it too much, I think both of you are guilty of musdslinging, and both of you need to stop.

I saw you post your phone number and e-mail address last week, I think it was, perhaps it was the week before.
    Anyone who has a memory could have gotten it, so don't throw stones yet...these trolls are tenacious that way, I've noticed.

I will look into the Bayer allegations.
    If true, at the very least, they are guilty of mass murder and attempted murder.

Good day, sir.

October 16, 2011 at 5:02 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Philip Eugene Douglas a27tint4@aim.com

@Epiphany, thanks. And do look into the Bayer AG Nazi story. It would make a great novel. (and i know that i have posted my email on several occassions, and it didn't really bother me when someone else did. I was just illustrating that it's a violation to post others personal addresses) And it looks like some peace has been pursued, for banasy gave an an 'I'll give you that' referring to a new word I coined today, 'prevenge', and I gave her my last squiggly~ and she used it in her next post! If only we could all pursue peace with the same vigor and financing that we pursue War, who know? We might last a couple more decades! C-ya 'round, Epiphany. 🙂

October 16, 2011 at 5:29 pm | Report abuse |
  14. chrissy

lol of course we do mmmm dont you? i like to think ive already found him thats what gets me thru even the most trying of days 🙂

October 16, 2011 at 5:33 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Philip Eugene Douglas a27tint4@aim.com

@chrissy...you never heard my story? Huh. Thought you did. Yeah, one never fully recovers from the deoression and shame cycles that get started when abused as a child. I honestly know that medications do not fix the problem, and if used for too long, one's own body will begin exhibiting side-effects as if to say "stop poisoning me with these petroleum based medications! I have no receptors on my brain that will fit them!".And I really hardly drink at all chrissy. And even if I only drink one beer, I refuse to drive. Honestly. I do have a nip now and then, but only for temporary alleviation for my manic depression and feelings of worthlessness. I was a drunk when I was younger for sure and am not proud to say. If I seem drunk, it's when I'm majorly depressed and a few nips didn't ease the pain. I refuse and always have refused any form of pharmaceutical relief, though there have neen times I was tempted even by those whom I loved and trusted. Anyway, I hope we can end this thing, and i am truly sorry for...

October 16, 2011 at 5:45 pm | Report abuse |