October 25th, 2011

Tuesday's live events

CNN.com Live is your home for gavel-to-gavel coverage of Dr. Conrad Murray's involuntary manslaughter trial.

Today's programming highlights...

10:00 am ET - European debt crisis hearing - The news is full of stories about European countries and their problems with debt, but what does that mean for the United States?  A House subcommittee looks into that issue.

11:00 am ET - Rick Perry unveils economic plan - Herman Cain has talked about 9-9-9 and 9-0-9, but what does Gov. Rick Perry have up his sleeve when it comes to the economy?  The GOP presidential candidate unveils his economic plan in South Carolina.

11:45 am ET - Conrad Murray trial - Testimony continues in the involuntary manslaughter trial of Dr. Conrad Murray.

5:00 pm ET - Obama's San Francisco fundraiser - President Obama continues his tour of Western states by speaking at a fundraiser at a San Francisco hotel.

CNN.com Live is your home for breaking news as it happens.

Filed under: Conrad Murray • Crime • Dollars & Sense • Economy
  1. chelsea

my, my, my u sure are a wordy kinda guy philip! and as puffed up as you are with all that hot air, do you find it difficult to enter your front door? and aint it illegal to hack into someones putor??

October 25, 2011 at 11:50 am | Report abuse |
  2. Bimbo the Birthday Clown

I just cut and pasted from CNN's own Terms of Service for some of the dolts who clearly haven't read it before, but for some reason it won't post. Go ahead and give it a read. It's a good policy. Too bad CNN won't enforce it, most days.

A thought occurs to me, if someone hypothetically suffered from stress and associated health problems, in part due to bullying on this website, could such a person hypothetically sue CNN for failing to enforce their own policies? Maybe some CNN lawyers browse this board, even if CNN journalists don't.

October 25, 2011 at 12:00 pm | Report abuse |
  3. @thunderdrum

Nice try you lurking old lady with no hair. We didn't hire a college kid...I just thre that out there to lure you out of your hole. Mr. Tri retired from Microsoft back in 2007 you old bitty. Hackers use the same NSA key that the CIA uses, nothing can close that back door into YOUR world. Now go play your childish games elsewhere as I continue.

October 25, 2011 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
  4. chelsea

Sir, apparantly you didnt get what i said to you! I WORK FOR THE FBI! Dont know any bald ladies that work there. But im sure the I.R.S. will be more than happy to look into your finances for your window tinting business as well. Now i sat with chrissy in

October 25, 2011 at 12:17 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Blog Evololution Pg. 4

Yeah, Martha Vineyard dies of a heart attack too. She would have died from one of the ones she had before Mr. Tri and myself found out she was one of the old ladies posing as us if not for being kept alive artificially by about 100,000 bucks worth of drugs. She was such a biatch, she willed more of her fortune to her freaking cat than she did her own grandkids.

And just by posting "So my advise to you from here on out is to think before you open your mouth"-Donna, you make it known that you are aware of what I am about to post. Anyone with a brain can see this. (otherwise, you would neither be this interested or this afraid....afraid enough to threaten me with a lawsuit. You work at a library part-time Donna. You commute like 90 miles to work part time at a freaking library. You couldn't sue a wet paper sack. And for what? Telling everyone the truth about what you and your Dudes and dudettes have been doing around here? LMAO...

OK, that was good enough for me...for now. I will allow this little sprinkle rain of today to suffice for now. But keep up with your lurking and hijacking, and the clouds will burst all over each and every place you goto, including FB.

Now have yourself a very nice day. And say Hi to your friend Paul for me, would ya? touche'

October 25, 2011 at 12:23 pm | Report abuse |
  6. thunderdrum

thanks chelsea i can take it from here kiddo. Ive made it my mission in fact but ty. Anyway, chelsea sat with chrissy in the hospital taking a statement from her on when these attacks began. You should be ashamed if nothing else attacking a woman on the

October 25, 2011 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |
  7. thunderdrum

very day the buried her father! Most people could shrug it off but chrissy has been abused too many times in her life to do so. I know this because i have been her friend for many years. I believe you do these things because your friends are ficticious!

October 25, 2011 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Mad Ole Lady

This is better than watching t v. Philips vendetta is a sure sign of serious mental health. Hope he gets caught. Meantime I'm getting some pop corn and some ice tea.

October 25, 2011 at 1:09 pm | Report abuse |
  9. thunderdrum

And also for the record Mr. Douglas, i have never met nor conversed in any way with this banasy person you speak of, much as im sure i could get more info on you! It was chrissy who was brave enough to contact me and i was more than happy to help her.

October 25, 2011 at 1:14 pm | Report abuse |
  10. chrissy

lmao @ mad old lady...bring lots hun

October 25, 2011 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
  11. No, 'thunderdrum' is the fraud

'Thunderdrum' lied about the FBI, claiming they were onto the "college kid" when there was no such kid. Mr Tri is a real man whom I've known for many years. And chrissy is one of the old ladies who gossip here regularly. It takes many years for a persons heart to physically harden to the point of experiencing an attack. Today's drugs that lower the bodies natural cholestrol level defense system add to, bot diminish, the risk. Blaming the last event on what someone said is ludicrous. Qualudeicrous. A person reaps what a person has sown. "Let the dead bury the dead" is how one most famous man put's it. I hope chrissy pulls through and becomes wise.

October 25, 2011 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
  12. chrissy

well heck 4get bringing any for me i 4got i have to drink decaf and no salt. dayum!

October 25, 2011 at 1:22 pm | Report abuse |
  13. No, 'thunderdrum' is the fraud

Lmao...Donna? First you posted as 'Thunderdrum' working for the FBI...then you posted as "chelsea" working for the FBI. LMAO. you are exposed as a fraud, a hairless old partisan gossip, and a lurker. lol...you "found another alias". LMAO.

October 25, 2011 at 1:26 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Donna

Please tell me you're not that dim, Philip. Please.

October 25, 2011 at 1:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • ConTroll

Yes, dear, he IS that dim.

October 25, 2011 at 10:51 pm | Report abuse |
  15. No, 'thunderdrum' is the fraud

See you on FB Donna. You probably think that because I blocked you from my FB pages, that I can't still visit yours. One of your friends you've been fooling around with is none other than mr. Triglyceride. Have fun trying to figure that one out. We've been doing this for a decade, Donna...all over the internet. Yer just a pup, albiet bad puppy. Your own bitterness and crooked lifestyle choices have made you old ladies this way. Just like fmr. AOL member Martha Vineyard, R.I.P. Don't die from your own bitterness. Living vicariously online makes for bitter. Say hello to your friend Paul for me. See ya 'round. (very round, indeed)

October 25, 2011 at 1:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • ConTroll

Funny. Exchane "Donna" for Philip" and you just described yourself!!

October 25, 2011 at 10:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • ConTroll

Man, you are the funniest dude here! Who do you think you're scaring? What are you, 12? Do you think ANYONE would be scared of YOU? ROTFLMAO!!

October 25, 2011 at 10:56 pm | Report abuse |