October 25th, 2011

Tuesday's live events

CNN.com Live is your home for gavel-to-gavel coverage of Dr. Conrad Murray's involuntary manslaughter trial.

Today's programming highlights...

10:00 am ET - European debt crisis hearing - The news is full of stories about European countries and their problems with debt, but what does that mean for the United States?  A House subcommittee looks into that issue.

11:00 am ET - Rick Perry unveils economic plan - Herman Cain has talked about 9-9-9 and 9-0-9, but what does Gov. Rick Perry have up his sleeve when it comes to the economy?  The GOP presidential candidate unveils his economic plan in South Carolina.

11:45 am ET - Conrad Murray trial - Testimony continues in the involuntary manslaughter trial of Dr. Conrad Murray.

5:00 pm ET - Obama's San Francisco fundraiser - President Obama continues his tour of Western states by speaking at a fundraiser at a San Francisco hotel.

CNN.com Live is your home for breaking news as it happens.

Filed under: Conrad Murray • Crime • Dollars & Sense • Economy
  1. chrissy

philip, i just read alll the posts u are deranged. the only person that mentioned a college kid or hacking was YOU! The more you talk the dumber you get and you are sinking fast. Thunderdrum and chelsea are indeed fbi as you will very soon find out. And

October 25, 2011 at 1:36 pm | Report abuse |
  2. s kel

I thought philip was floating in the anocostia river.

October 25, 2011 at 1:36 pm | Report abuse |
  3. s kel

Has anyone ever notice that most of the lonnnggggggg drawn out trails useually takes place in southern california, namely LA? Do they do that because the hollywierd producers want to make a mini-series out of them for more air time and ratings?, lol just a thought.

October 25, 2011 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
  4. chrissy

yes my heart has hardened, towards you, ever since you showed your true self to me. you are nothing more than a blight on society, u and that scuzzy gf mary of yours. u might ask her why she assumes your name when she posts? shes too dumb to pull it off!

October 25, 2011 at 1:43 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Donna

Hahahahahahahaha!
    Omg, priceless!
    You just admitted you've been harassing people for a decade!
    Omg!
    Hahahahahahahahaha!

Paul is my husband.
    Get it?

October 25, 2011 at 1:43 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Mad Ole Lady

Hey Chrissy glad you are home and on the mend. I haven't posted here in awhile as I was trolled badly and I got upset. I soon realized they were not worth me getting all riled up and hurting my health. So I just sit back and read what's been going on. It gets confusing as everyone gets their s/n hijacked and then its hard to figure who said what. Anyway, sit back and relax. Make sure your feet are elevated.

October 25, 2011 at 1:45 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Donna

Oh, and I'm not fooling around with anybody, never have, never will.
    I know each and every one of my friends on FB.
    It is you that is commiting fraud, philip.
    Karma.

October 25, 2011 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Donna

Mad ole lady:
    I posted here under banasy© and Donna.
    The one threatening me is Philip.
    Nothing new there.
    Now, I've been advised not to post for awhile, so I am not going to.
    Some people thrive on lies, and we know one of them.
    Rest assured that truer words were never spoken than you reap what you sow.

banasy© out.

October 25, 2011 at 1:51 pm | Report abuse |
  9. thunderdrum

chrissy, i told you not to come on this blog! Think of your health gf. But...you were correct i made no mention of a college student. &philip, ty for the added info that youve been hacking accounts for a decade. More information for your list of misdeeds!

October 25, 2011 at 1:56 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Donna

Let it pour.

October 25, 2011 at 1:58 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Mad Ole Lady

I read that Rick Perry is saying he supports a 20% flat tax. And people making over $500,000 pay 35% tax.

October 25, 2011 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Mad Ole Lady

I went back to the article and they changed it. Now it stated that he is lowering big corporate tax from 35% to 20%.

October 25, 2011 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
  13. chrissy

@ philip, keep ur good wishes to urself as to my health, cuz i do not believe u to be sincere as u have numerously shown. And i am wiser thats why i contacted my friend, thunderdrum. Now S.T.F.U. to me

October 25, 2011 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Ted Nugent is Bush's next door neighbor

You did in fact post as 'thunderdrum' and 'chelsea', claiming that both of them worked for the FBI. Now, you deny it. Crollp-up and read "their" post's. It's obvious who is telling the truth and who is the liar, Donna. And chrissy? She said you had a heart attack and blamed me for it. But here you are, alive and kicking. Fastest recovery in history. Further proof that Donna is full of sh!t.

October 25, 2011 at 2:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • ConTroll

And you in fact are just plain ..........! We can all tell who's telling the truth, son, and it ain't you!

October 25, 2011 at 10:58 pm | Report abuse |
  15. unknown

and the person posting as Chrissy's Daughter, who would know to post that ON THAT DAY, but you or Banasy
    Answer that !
    very fishy indeed

October 25, 2011 at 2:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • ConTroll

Do you READ anything, or do you just rely on the lies he tells you, Lady Graspalot?

October 25, 2011 at 10:59 pm | Report abuse |