October 25th, 2011

Tuesday's live events

CNN.com Live is your home for gavel-to-gavel coverage of Dr. Conrad Murray's involuntary manslaughter trial.

Today's programming highlights...

10:00 am ET - European debt crisis hearing - The news is full of stories about European countries and their problems with debt, but what does that mean for the United States?  A House subcommittee looks into that issue.

11:00 am ET - Rick Perry unveils economic plan - Herman Cain has talked about 9-9-9 and 9-0-9, but what does Gov. Rick Perry have up his sleeve when it comes to the economy?  The GOP presidential candidate unveils his economic plan in South Carolina.

11:45 am ET - Conrad Murray trial - Testimony continues in the involuntary manslaughter trial of Dr. Conrad Murray.

5:00 pm ET - Obama's San Francisco fundraiser - President Obama continues his tour of Western states by speaking at a fundraiser at a San Francisco hotel.

CNN.com Live is your home for breaking news as it happens.

Filed under: Conrad Murray • Crime • Dollars & Sense • Economy
  1. Ted Nugent is Bush's next door neighbor

lmao. Donna Banas(y) was "advised" to not post...then she posts using her first name rather than her usual last name, as if that would be OK with her "advisors"! LMAO. pass the popcorn. You gals remember old Mehdi General Dr. Bad, don't you. He was the most vulgar blogger in history. Where did he go? He was truly vicious. If I had truly been attacking you old hags who live here as you claim, would not CNN have licked me to the curb like they did Dr. Bad? Further proof. You old hags live here and ruin it for those with serious comments. You ruin it with your microblogging gossipy gab. Get a life already. How do you old ladies find the time to be here 12 hours of every single day? Are you claiming fraudulent social security disability because of your obesity like Sharon Doughnut does, or what?

October 25, 2011 at 2:59 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Donna

Yes, it is Mary, DUH!
    Not a troll, who said that?
    You did.
    Not going to tell you how her daughter grew to be concerned, either.
    You and he are so 'savvy', YOU figure it out!

October 25, 2011 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • peacan

you go girl 🙂

October 25, 2011 at 11:17 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Donna

Just giving someone the fuel, that's all.
    Waiting it to pour, so you can go bye-bye.
    Lmao!

They're coming to take you away, uh huh!
    Heh heh heh!

October 25, 2011 at 3:03 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Donna

Sorry, thunderdrum.
    I'm out.
    banasy© out.

October 25, 2011 at 3:03 pm | Report abuse |
  5. melody

Your one to talk about being here 12 hours a day, Philip.

October 25, 2011 at 3:05 pm | Report abuse |
  6. unknown

Thought so, no come back cause it was you both that cooked up that sceme! And no Donna this is someone else who you don't know and never will.
    bye

October 25, 2011 at 3:07 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Uraluni

This is better than 'Conspiracy Theory' with Mel-boy! You're crap is just as vulgar, Philly ba-bee!

October 25, 2011 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Mad Ole Lady

Well the troll using my s/n has me here on days when I physically couldn't have been on here. Yes I am disabled and I'm knocking on deaths door. I don't care that you call me all kinds of names however I am not able to be here on a regular basis. I can pull up blog and read but some days I cannot physically type a response. Today is a better day for me.

October 25, 2011 at 3:09 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Ted Nugent is Bush's next door neighbor

lmao. Anyone with a brain knows that I'm posting as "nugent/bush" and "Blog Evo", Sherlock. LMAO. and weren't you "advised" to shut yer piehole anyway? What gives? Did your secret advisors change their minds or what? LMAO. Area 51 is where the bazi secret weapons facilities were relocated to. Bayer AG is the nazi's secret pharmaceutical labs relocted here. THAT'S what scares you old ladies. You hope that by trying to make me look "dim" that others will brush-off these truths that expose you big-pharma addicts. What a shock! "I've been thinking aspirin and big-pharma is good, and that the gov. has hidden alien technolgy all these years". Those ducks got blown out of the water years ago. You old ladies are just too busy microgossiping to care!

October 25, 2011 at 3:10 pm | Report abuse |
  10. TV fanatic

If Area 51 is really where the nazi secret weapons facilities were moved to, it would be on TV. If the Bayer Aspirin Corp. is where the nazi's advanced pharmaceuticals technologies went, TV would show it. (LMAO...THAT'S HOW THE AVG. DUMBED-DOWN American thinks these days. If it's not on TV, they won't even buy it!)

October 25, 2011 at 3:16 pm | Report abuse |
  11. delusional

Tin foil cap time on blog 7, skipper!

October 25, 2011 at 3:20 pm | Report abuse |
  12. @mad ole Lady

I've never posed as you or anyone else on this or any other website in my life. I explained exactly why I pose as make-believe charachters at the start of this thread. And if you have the time and ability to come here, you can look into 'nazi Bayer AG' and find-out how nazi pharmaceuticals that dumbed down not only the German people, but the young man Adolph Hitler (whose own grandmother was jewish) who was dumbed-down so the German people could relate to his dumb words. All of this is true, Ma'am. Every single word. Take some time away from here and find out for yourself and for any loved ones you have that are addicted to nazi pharmaceuticals. Goto youtube and search 'nazi Bayer AG'...watch video evidence of Bayer knowingly distributing HIV laced drugs right here in the USA, for starters. 🙂

October 25, 2011 at 3:26 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Lorelei

O.o

October 25, 2011 at 3:33 pm | Report abuse |
  14. yessida

Freaking baby!

October 25, 2011 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Gene Gene the Dancing Machine

Hey, I don't know what this garbage is all about, but there seems to be some threatening going on here! Relax, people! You can get into big trouble doing this sort of stuff, bush or whoever you are! No one said anything to you! Gosh, what's the matter with people?

October 25, 2011 at 4:12 pm | Report abuse |