October 28th, 2011

Friday's live events

CNN.com Live is your home for gavel-to-gavel coverage of Dr. Conrad Murray's involuntary manslaughter trial.

Today's programming highlights...

10:00 am ET - Herman Cain's breakfast reception - GOP presidential candidate Herman Cain is spending the day in Alabama.  He starts with a tea party breakfast reception in McClellan.

11:45 am ET - Conrad Murray trial - Testimony continues in the trial of Dr. Conrad Murray, who's charged with involuntary manslaughter in the death of Michael Jackson.

12:15 pm ET - Perry enters New Hampshire primary - GOP presidential candidate Gov. Rick Perry may answer questions about his debate philosophy after he officially files the paperwork needed to run in New Hampshire's primary.

5:50 pm ET - Romney's New Hampshire town hall - GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney holds a town hall-style meeting in Manchester, New Hampshire.

CNN.com Live is your home for breaking news as it happens.

Filed under: Conrad Murray • Crime • Elections • Politics
  1. Scottish Mama

Herman Cain-riding the tea party express, don't be fooled, less experience than Obama and (choke) P lady from Alaska.
    Conrad Murray-Guilty of negligance in distributing drugs outside of a hospital setting. Maybe manslaughter, that is the sticking point, whether the jury believes Michael J. played a part in his own death or if a doctor even if they are paid well should just say no.

October 28, 2011 at 10:35 am | Report abuse |
  2. Scottish Mama

I think Perry may be done soon also, he was a late out of the gate, and debates wait for noone.
    Ok, I did say Romney was going to beat the pants off anyone before he knew he was going to run. But I haven't heard too much help for the working people. And any reform for the insurance thieves would be out of the question.

October 28, 2011 at 10:49 am | Report abuse |
  3. chrissy

lol good mornin mama! i woulda thought you would be on top of the world today after that beeaauuutiful game the cards played last nite? 🙂 and aint u just sick of hearin bout this dayum trial already?

October 28, 2011 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
    • Scottish Mama

ON top of the world lookin down on creation. I don't really listen to the trial. snoozer.ZZZZZZZZZZZ

October 28, 2011 at 11:21 am | Report abuse |
  4. chrissy

Just kiidding. I wouldnt take a million dollars for him. Sometimes he just gets on my nerves 🙂

October 28, 2011 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
  5. ooops

gosh

October 28, 2011 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
  6. chrissy

the last 2 posts under my name are not me. just some ignorant spineless b*i*t*c*h making fun of my impaired son. get a life mary/jazzz

October 28, 2011 at 12:08 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Mary

I love everybody here more than you can imagine. It's my hormones talking. I have good news. I'm going to sell myself on the street. I'll be mixing business and pleasure. I am doing this because Jesus wants me to. And Philip approves, as long as I let him have all the boys he wants.

October 28, 2011 at 12:34 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Scottish Mama

And then this happpens and it goes on and on. retribution?

October 28, 2011 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Bimbo the Birthday Clown

report abuse.....report abuse.....report abuse.....sigh.....

October 28, 2011 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse |
  10. chrissy

@ bimbo that doesnt work either the only alternative is for me to not come back on here anymore. gonna miss you guys tho. take care

October 28, 2011 at 12:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Scottish Mama

@Chrissy, Just report, then write Not Me under it and go on. Then you are addressing it and movin on.

October 28, 2011 at 1:09 pm | Report abuse |
  11. ConTroll

People have long memories here, Maryjazzzz. If your daughter had lived, she'd be in the very same condition...so shut your nasy dirty filthy little troll mouth. yep, Jasmine would be the very same way, so please shove your dirt nose back up Philly cream sleeze's ass and S T F U!!!!

October 28, 2011 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
  12. banasy©

That seems to be the best course of action, Mama, but I don't have a reply/report abuse feature on my mobile, and I don't know that chrissy does either; that's why I never really know is someone's talking to me if they don't mention my name.
    Unless it's really obvious, of course.

October 28, 2011 at 1:34 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Scottish Mama

But now she is doing the should I stay or should I go now, if I stay there will be trouble, if I go it may be double.(only because people would miss her) I guess she must do what is best for her.(shellfish us)

October 28, 2011 at 1:46 pm | Report abuse |
  14. banasy©

You're full of the musical references today, aren't you Mama?

October 28, 2011 at 1:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Scottish Mama

And they all wonder why the grandbaby sings all the time. Happy little one.

October 28, 2011 at 2:18 pm | Report abuse |
  15. saywhat

Cosily nestled in the billion dollars lap of the Koch bros & sipping tea partiers tea ( or is it coffee ?) Cain has this nation's destiny in his sights.
    What say you about Romney, Bachmann & Gingrich? Don't we have an impressive array of statesmanship, intellect & true leadership ?
    Great times for this hapless nation ahead.

October 28, 2011 at 2:23 pm | Report abuse |