November 1st, 2011

4 in Georgia charged with planning ricin attack

Four men from Georgia have been arrested and charged in an alleged plot to purchase explosives and to manufacture ricin, a biological toxin, with the intent to attack U.S. citizens, according to the Justice Department.

"These defendants, who are alleged to be part of a fringe militia group, are charged with planning attacks against their own fellow citizens and government," U.S. Attorney Sally Quillian Yates said in a news release.

FULL STORY
Post by:
Filed under: Crime • Georgia • U.S.
  1. Uncle Ray

Phillip behave your self or ill turn you over my knee and you know ill be wearing my favorite boxers

November 1, 2011 at 11:58 pm | Report abuse |
  2. banasy©

One would think the CIA would have (ahem) silenced the person who has so much "inside information".

November 2, 2011 at 12:07 am | Report abuse |
  3. banasy©

Why, bigwilliestylws, you just made me lmao!

November 2, 2011 at 12:08 am | Report abuse |
  4. charlie

Thank god thay got those sobs lets send them to ther father saten

November 2, 2011 at 12:21 am | Report abuse |
  5. reas the Victory Act and be informed

What I say is true. You just don't want to believe it because it's not on TV. Research why the CIA moved to Denver in 2006. Read the Victory Act of Congress. Find out what your near future America will look like. Finally ! the CIA is going to help the overwhemled FBI deal with fraudulet American citizens. This is good news that all should hear. gn

November 2, 2011 at 12:23 am | Report abuse |
  6. Uncle Ray

Phllip stop you CIA nonsence. You know they moved to watch you so you stop taking little boys from the poor priest.

November 2, 2011 at 12:32 am | Report abuse |
  7. ART

And the Polemic dispute continues
    Up for discussion

Morality, regarding the Biblical view on
    The patriot II / Victory Act
    And Finally the effects of chemicals on the male during development, specifically PCB

@ Joey @ Philip
    This is NOT meant in a sarcastic way, to the contrary.

I especially look forward to the Polemic debate on morality with-in a Biblical frame work.

I tried to read Friedrich Nietzsche's ( On the Genealogy of Morals) and couldn't find the other 90% of my brain to understand it. 🙂 LOL

Seriously, I truly look forward to the discussion between two most intellectual GENTS

November 2, 2011 at 1:36 am | Report abuse |
  8. Silly 4millyR

Oh great job philip, now they are gonna have to relocate all the cows in colorado too? You cow dipper you, and that poor dog of yours too, bet hes tired of you diddlin him! he he Dem dayum Nazis giving you all that testosterone, beware farm animals! Lol

November 2, 2011 at 2:41 am | Report abuse |
  9. walter white

they watched too much "breaking bad" haha

November 2, 2011 at 4:10 am | Report abuse |
  10. Joey Isotta-Fraschini

@ ART:
    If I know you by another pen name, please use it if you are discussing me.
    My discussion with Philip began with my offering to help him resolve some conflicts in his thinking that he believes were caused by being abused as a child.

November 2, 2011 at 5:26 am | Report abuse |
  11. Joey Isotta-Fraschini

@ ART:
    There will be no involvement of JIF in a debate "with-in a Biblical frame work," as you wrote at 1:36 AM.
    I cannot argue any issue based on premises that I do not accept.

November 2, 2011 at 5:44 am | Report abuse |
    • Philip

Good morning Joey. I didn't write anything at 1:36 am. I was in bed sleeping as usual.

On the CE thread, I was using the dictionary (not the bible) and asked if you erased definitions of words out of your dictionary. (as you have erased the bible) But that was just the very end of my postings...you have ye to address the theme of my posts. And I dod not "suppose" that the mass of depression issues that people are experiencing these past few decades is related to child abuse. As the legal cases of nationwide child abuse have risen [domestic violence] with diagnosed depressions. The vast majority who goto a doctor for their childhood-related depression issues are prescribed dangerous pharmaceuticals containing petroleum based chemicals that not only mess with a persons thinking ability, they mess with DNA. And just as their warning labels warn, they cause weight gain and brain damage.

I'll go check the CE thread and see if you replied to the theme of my posts or if you focused on me. brb

November 2, 2011 at 7:25 am | Report abuse |
  12. Joey Isotta-Fraschini

@ ART:
    Directly above, I should have written, "I cannot argue any issue on the basis of premises that I do not accept."

November 2, 2011 at 5:48 am | Report abuse |
  13. Joey Isotta-Fraschini

Nietzsche's writing is clear.
    I find a great deal of truth in his philosophy.
    Be wary of confusing what I just said with the popular attribution of National Socialist abuse of Nietzsche's thinking to Nietzsche himself.
    His elitist concept of the Uebermensch was not racial as I remember, although I no longer have the copies of some of his works that I once owned.

November 2, 2011 at 6:01 am | Report abuse |
  14. Joey Isotta-Fraschini

Ironically, it is now time for me to go to the gym and maintain my aging body in the closest resemblance to an Arno Breker sculpture that I can attain.

November 2, 2011 at 6:14 am | Report abuse |
  15. ART

@ Joey
    Does this mean you have never set your eyes on the Bibles truth?

November 2, 2011 at 6:30 am | Report abuse |