November 1st, 2011

4 in Georgia charged with planning ricin attack

Four men from Georgia have been arrested and charged in an alleged plot to purchase explosives and to manufacture ricin, a biological toxin, with the intent to attack U.S. citizens, according to the Justice Department.

"These defendants, who are alleged to be part of a fringe militia group, are charged with planning attacks against their own fellow citizens and government," U.S. Attorney Sally Quillian Yates said in a news release.

FULL STORY
Post by:
Filed under: Crime • Georgia • U.S.
  1. ART

BTW, I will not be able to respond till later on this evening
    Good day sir

November 2, 2011 at 6:32 am | Report abuse |
  2. Joey Isotta-Fraschini

ART:
    I answered your question of 6:30 AM in great detail, but my post was rejected: probably too long.
    I reject your implied premise that the Bible is "truth," although it contains much wisdom and beauty along with much hatred and many errors, some from translation, and some from manipulation.
    cont.

November 2, 2011 at 7:06 am | Report abuse |
    • Philip

As I said, I am referring to your dictionary's definition of what is good (morality) and what is bad. (immorality) Do you accept the dictionary's definition. And this is besides the points I was making here on this thread. Why wasn't everyone told that the CIA moved to Denver in 2006? And why haven't we all been informed that the Victory Act (aka Patriot Act 2) was written nearly a decade ago, and is simply waiting for a President to sign it into law.

You said that the Patriot Act should remain, Joey. (above) Have you ever read the Patrit Act that gave the CIA permission to spy on domestic citizens? Many congresspersons admitted never reading it. If you read it and compare it to Hitler's Enabling Act's, you will see the striking similarity. The Patriot act gave the CIA the very same permission that the Enabling Act's gave the Waffen SS.

I say that the Victory Act gives the CIA permission to use what they have found spying on domestic citizens legally for the past 5 years permission to go-after the ones defrauding our sytem through welfare, medical, military entytlement, business, legal, etc. fraud and to waterboard them to obtain either confessions or more information about their cohorts. What say you, Joey?

November 2, 2011 at 7:51 am | Report abuse |
    • Philip

...and you are correct about the bible being erroneously translated over the centuries. Yhe King James version, for example, has over 17,000 errors in grammar alone. (not counting direct mistranslations) This has confused many into thinking that God is an extortionist...that he would allow his disobedient children to be burned alive forever if they disobeyed for too long. Not even Santa Claus would want bad children burned. God is greater than Santa.

November 2, 2011 at 8:01 am | Report abuse |
  3. banasy©

By the word "GENTS", I have pretty much ascertained who ART is; not that it matters.
    Our girl is expanding her horizons.

@walter white:
    Lmao!
    Or using the product...

November 2, 2011 at 7:08 am | Report abuse |
  4. Joey Isotta-Fraschini

@ ART:
    I have studied the Bible intensely, over many decades, in many versions.
    I do not believe in God.

November 2, 2011 at 7:12 am | Report abuse |
  5. Joey Isotta-Fraschini

@ banasy:
    Good morning.
    I'm pretty sure who Art is, too.
    I asked for the honesty of a real name, but I'm still getting the bearing of false witness.

November 2, 2011 at 7:16 am | Report abuse |
  6. michaelfury

November 2, 2011 at 7:22 am | Report abuse |
  7. Joey Isotta-Fraschini

A tutti:
    There are good, smart people here who choose to live by the Bible.
    There are also confused people here who live by the Bible. Some of those people are also mean and/or stupid. I've been addressing a stupid person this morning.
    @ Philip:
    I have not attacked you personally. Surely you know that, don't you?
    Please don't derail this discussion by saying that I failed to respond to the topic under discussion, or to answer a direct question from you.
    To answer one of your questions:
    One cannot erase a word that is commonly used. I have never tried to do that.
    However, not everything spoken or printed is true. I'm not stupid enough to believe everything said or written.

November 2, 2011 at 7:42 am | Report abuse |
    • Philip

I never said that you attacked me, Joey. I'm just wondering why you fail to respond to my Victory Act post, and to the info I posted on the CE thread showing that petroleum based chemicals, such as mind altering pharmaceuticals, have been used by Americans for so long [since they were brought-back from Bayer AG's corporate concentration camp where they experimented on Jewsih women and children with them] that even our societies DNA has been altered to the point where many are confused about their orientations.

November 2, 2011 at 7:54 am | Report abuse |
  8. michaelfury

"the FBI was on top of this and they were monitoring this every step of the way"

No doubt.

November 2, 2011 at 8:01 am | Report abuse |
  9. leeintulsa

@joey: and the other day, i told a joke on some thread, and you didn't lol..

November 2, 2011 at 8:26 am | Report abuse |
  10. banasy©

Good morning, Prez.
    Shaping up to be an interesting day, eh?

November 2, 2011 at 8:40 am | Report abuse |
  11. layminister herman

Good lord I just hate it when i have to agree with phil

November 2, 2011 at 8:54 am | Report abuse |
  12. Joey Isotta-Fraschini

@ Future President leeintulsa: LOL now. I think I remember not responding to something good of yours the other day. I apologize.
    @ layminister herman:
    I realized that you might take offense at some of my remarks above, and my "smart and good people" disclaimer was particularly for you.
    I'm sure that you do not expect me to change my thinking because I am fond of someone, and I'm also sure that you do wonderful things in your lay ministry.

November 2, 2011 at 10:41 am | Report abuse |
  13. Joey Isotta-Fraschini

@ Philip:
    I do not respond to some notions of yours that I consider delusions.
    If you want to think that your mind has access to stimuli that mine does not, go ahead.
    In fact, I agree with you about your private stimuli. I think that they are internal stimuli that you cannot discern as such.
    cont.

November 2, 2011 at 11:06 am | Report abuse |
  14. Joey Isotta-Fraschini

@ Philip, cont.
    I will not play "Webster Tells Us" with you or anybody else.
    My concept of morality is obviously different from yours. It certainly is not based on the Bible.
    If you would like to undeestand some of my concepts regarding morality, begin by reading Nietzsche short book, BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL.
    I am reminded of Bill Clinton's "what the definition of 'is' is" quote.
    I think for myself. I have read many books, but there is no single book to which I would go to learn what to think.

November 2, 2011 at 11:16 am | Report abuse |