November 1st, 2011

4 in Georgia charged with planning ricin attack

Four men from Georgia have been arrested and charged in an alleged plot to purchase explosives and to manufacture ricin, a biological toxin, with the intent to attack U.S. citizens, according to the Justice Department.

"These defendants, who are alleged to be part of a fringe militia group, are charged with planning attacks against their own fellow citizens and government," U.S. Attorney Sally Quillian Yates said in a news release.

FULL STORY
Post by:
Filed under: Crime • Georgia • U.S.
  1. Joey Isotta-Fraschini

@ Philip, cont.:
    I won't be here all day. When I leave, it won't be to avoid answering a question.
    It will be to go to work, which is something that I consider highly moral.
    I work every day. Even when I take a day off, I am usually resting before a performance the following day.
    I make money every day. That makes a lot of people very happy. I think that's very moral, too.

November 2, 2011 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
  2. Joey Isotta-Fraschini

@ Philip, cont.:
    I–"vainly," in some dictionary, Bible, or pop-psychology book like THE ADONIS COMPLEX?–went to the gym this morning to do deltoids, calves, abs, and aerobics.
    Then I bought some cow meat. (I know, PETA.)
    I won a free turkey at the supermarket. I plan to give it away.

November 2, 2011 at 11:35 am | Report abuse |
  3. Philip

@Joey, these aren't dillusions my friend. The CIA did in fact move to Denver just as surely as Nazi Bayer AG experimented on tens of thousands of jewish women using their advanced pharmaceuticals and genetics. You can look-up the CIA's new address online, and you can dind the names of the Bayer pharmaceuticals pharmacologists and geneticists prosecuted for doing what they did at their own private concentration camp. Nayer pharmaceuticals still sits atop a mass gravesite of jewish women, children, and men too old or weak to use building the Nazi's secret weapons facilities. Research these things Joey! Don't just brush them aside like the old ladies do.

November 2, 2011 at 11:41 am | Report abuse |
  4. Philip

Actually, Joey, the bible states that "bodily training is beneficial". 🙂

November 2, 2011 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |
  5. Joey Isotta-Fraschini

The CIA can have its headquarters anywhere it chooses, and the government can tap my phone all they want. I do nothing wrong, and I pay all of my taxes, in the most hated group, which is not all that rich at the bottom.
    The phone tappers may have to put burn salve on their ears after they hear my talking to close friends: I can cuss.
    People die in wars. They die in wars between nations, and they die in civil wars.
    Industries profit from wars.
    I still need aspirin.

November 2, 2011 at 11:58 am | Report abuse |
  6. Philip

...and there is no prohibition against drinking either. Paul, after closing down his most affluent law practice and taking a job mending tents for a while, moved to Rome and rebted a humble abode. His student timothy wrote him a letter telling him that the older women in the church were giving him a hard time. Paul replied with a letter telling Timothy to drink water no more, but to drink strong wine kept on the dregs until he returned to set those old gossipy women straight. I figured you would have known about this, as well as "bodily training [being] beneficial" rather than "vain" given your extensive bible knowledge.

November 2, 2011 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Joey Isotta-Fraschini

Philip, now give me that chapter and verse. (I have lots of Bibles.)
    I don't think the Bible is talking about the kind of training, for hypertrophy, that I do.

November 2, 2011 at 12:03 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Joey Isotta-Fraschini

Book, chapter and verse, Philip?
    Read it in the full context.

November 2, 2011 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Philip

(cont) The bible's prohibition is against becoming a lazy drunkkard waiting for his fraudulently obtained social security or military entytlement check to arrive.

November 2, 2011 at 12:08 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Joey Isotta-Fraschini

Now I have to go make the doughnuts.
    Halal doughnuts.

November 2, 2011 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Philip @ Joey (a sampling of the many vs's)

Job 36:11 "If they obey and serve him, they will spend the rest of their days in prosperity
    and their years in contentment."-Job, a very wealthy oreintal man

1Cr 9:27 I discipline my body like an athlete, training it to do what it should."-Paul, an athlete.

1 Timothy 4:8 For bodily training is beneficial for little [compared to] Godly devotion [that is] is beneficial
    for all things..."-Paul's letter to Timothy telling him to work out his body and his mind.

November 2, 2011 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Philip

@ Joey...Job 36:11 "If they obey and serve God, they will spend the rest of their lives in prosperity..."-Job, a very wealthy oriental man. // 1 Cor. 9:27 "I discipline my body like an athlete."-Paul, who kept in shape to hunt christians for sport before becoming one himself.// 1 Timothy 4:8 "For bodily training is beneficial [whereas] Godly devotion is [most beneficial]" -Paul, telling his student timothy to work on his body and his mind. // There are many more citations showing how vital physical training is in the eyes of God. 🙂

November 2, 2011 at 12:26 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Philip

(sorry for the dub post. I was having trouble posting online so I used my lotus to post the second one. exsqueeze me.)

November 2, 2011 at 12:32 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Joey Isotta-Fraschini

You've crowded the computer. It won't take my one verse.
    Proverbs 31:30.
    "...beauty is vain."
    I do it to look good, Philip.

November 2, 2011 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |