November 4th, 2011

Friday's live events

Watch CNN.com Live for gavel-to-gavel coverage of Dr. Conrad Murray's involuntary manslaughter trial.  Jury deliberations are expected to begin today.

Today's programming highlights...

12:00 pm ET - Greek parliament debates Papandreou's fate - Greece's parliament holds a final day of debate on a confidence motion in Prime Minister George Papandreou's government.  A vote is expected around 7:00 pm ET.

12:30 pm ET - Polar bear chat - Have you enjoyed watching the polar bears prepare for their annual migration on CNN.com Live?  Now's your chance to talk to the experts about it!  Send questions via Twitter using #CNNPolarbears then click on the live stream to hear the answers.

1:15 pm ET - Defending the American Dream Summit - GOP presidential candidates Mitt Romney and Herman Cain will speak at the Washington summit.

8:30 pm ET - GOP hopefuls at Reagan Dinner - Five GOP presidential candidates - Paul, Santorum, Bachmann, Gingrich and Perry - speak at the Ronald Reagan Dinner in Des Moines, Iowa.

CNN.com Live is your home for breaking news as it happens.

Filed under: Conrad Murray • Crime • Greece • World
  1. Bimbo the Birthday Clown

In all seriousness, I've seen that bit of your rant before and I thought a gay person would rebut. It hasn't happened, so I'll do it. There is a BIG difference between an openly gay man and a molester. I'm sure there are plenty of openly gay men who work with children all the time and never molest them, just as there are molesters who are actually not gay. Molestation is an act of violence, not affection, so orientation is not really a factor.

November 4, 2011 at 12:55 pm | Report abuse |
  2. banasy©

I see our lovable little Cuddlebunny is trying to drive yet another potential poster with his "truths".
    Way to go, Clark Kent.

@Bimbo:
    I had refuted what Tiny Tim has said before, and that's when he started his (ahem) information gathering about me...(read: fabricating more fiction)...among other things.
    This was back in oh, maybe July-August.
    He attacks when called out on his posts, then acts mightily offended when someone does the very same thing.
    He will never concede, never apologize, never admit he is ever wrong...lather, rinse, repeat.
    If there's one thing I've learned, it's that he is totally convinced what he says is true; it's his truth, and he owns it.

Of course, that doesn't *make* it true...

But let Flower have his little delusions. he hasn't been socialized for the general public yet...

November 4, 2011 at 1:11 pm | Report abuse |
  3. banasy©

And there are gay people here; they know better than to let Little Debbie know that, because he will turn his twisted burning gaze in their direction, and nobody wants *that*.

He stigmatizes every subject; RuPaul's trademark.

November 4, 2011 at 1:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • Astarte

banasy, I am a lesbian.

November 4, 2011 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
  4. banasy©

Astarte:
    How nice for you.
    I'm not.
    Pleased to meet you.

November 4, 2011 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Bimbo the Birthday Clown

If I was a woman, I'd be a lesbian. I love women.

November 4, 2011 at 4:19 pm | Report abuse |
  6. s kel

hey Bimbo

November 4, 2011 at 4:41 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Bimbo the Birthday Clown

Yo s kel

November 4, 2011 at 5:11 pm | Report abuse |
  8. banasy©

Captain CrazyCrunch hasn't been back?
    Probably editing his next "news" story.

@Bimbo:
    You're right.
    Citezen's story *is* more interesting, and it has the plausible ring of truth to it.
    Bonus: no pharmaceuticals.

November 4, 2011 at 5:42 pm | Report abuse |
  9. banasy©

I love how Snuffaluffogis tells people to mind their own business when he's know to stick his trunk in other's.
    Another example of hypocisy when convenient to *him*.

Or should I start a new catch-phrase: "hypocritical amnesia" is just as good as "get educated, not opinionated"...even though if one *does* and voices their opinions afterwards, that "hypocritical amnesia" kicks in...

November 4, 2011 at 6:16 pm | Report abuse |
  10. 4th Grade English Teacher

We don't even teach children to use * punctuation marks. How retarded.

November 5, 2011 at 3:09 am | Report abuse |
  11. Kindergarten Schoolmarm

Oh, that's pretty, Donna. Now put put two more *'s right there. And stop eating the paste! You drank all the Pepto-Bismol yesterday, and the school doktor said no more than 6 Alka-Seltzers before nap time.

November 5, 2011 at 3:15 am | Report abuse |
  12. Kindergarten Schoolmarm

@BBC. So stautory rapype is an act of violece is it? Odd, I though there were older men who lusted for girls under 18. These openly gay men caught molesting underage boys lust for them you moron. Violence? Sure it is a violent deed. But make no mistake. Just as surely as there are men who lust for young girls amd older women, there are gay men who lust for boys and older men. Idiot.

November 5, 2011 at 3:25 am | Report abuse |
  13. banasy©

Retardo Monteban:
    It was explained a long time ago that *___* was used to emphasize the word, rather that use all caps.
    Something you have completely disregarded, but such is the hypocritical amnesiac who has used it himself.

They don't teach cursive in school anymore, either, numb nuts.

They would never let you nears kindergarteners, either.

You always amuse me, and that's something that many people here will agree with me about; the power that you have to make people LTAO.

November 5, 2011 at 3:02 pm | Report abuse |
  14. banasy©

Oh. Lest there is one person here who doesn't know, 4th grade teacher and Kindergarten schoolmarm is, in fact, Crazy Philip.

November 5, 2011 at 3:04 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Kindergarten Schoolmarm

Sorry, Donna. What was I thinking? I was thinking of you, like I always think of you. You make me so hot. I want to rub myself when I think of you. You are the most exciting woman I have ever known and that's why you get me so mad. I know I can never have you. Everybody knows I'm obsessed with you, and that's why I keep trying to hurt you, cuz you always hurt the one you love. XOXOXO Love, Philip

November 5, 2011 at 11:59 pm | Report abuse |