Chicago woman says Cain groped her
Sharon Bialek made the claims during a press conference with famed defense attorney Gloria Allred, right.
November 7th, 2011

Chicago woman says Cain groped her

A Chicago woman said Monday that Herman Cain sexually groped her in 1997 when Cain was head of the National Restaurant Association.

Sharon Bialek made the claims during a press conference with famed defense attorney Gloria Allred. Bialek is the fourth accuser to come forward with allegations of inappropriate behavior by Cain.

Cain has vehemently denied committing sexual harassment.

Full story at CNN Politics
Post by:
Filed under: Herman Cain • Politics
  1. Tom

She is not the fourth to "come forward". If there is evidence charge him ,if not stop covering the acusations and cover the actual issues that matter.

November 7, 2011 at 2:50 pm | Report abuse |
  2. RedditBro4x2x0x

THIS JUST IN: some woman wants popularity by pretending something happened 14 years ago

November 7, 2011 at 2:51 pm | Report abuse |
  3. BOND, JAMES

Kill her

November 7, 2011 at 3:00 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Dizard

He grabbed my n@#$s last month at the club!!!!

November 7, 2011 at 3:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • George Patton

Another lame, idiotic and unfunny commen by another weak minded Tea Partier! I guess that we're going to a lot stupid comments like this one here!!!

November 7, 2011 at 4:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • George Patton

Sorry folks about the missprint above. I meant to print "comment", not "commen".

November 7, 2011 at 4:11 pm | Report abuse |
  5. banasy©

Anyone who represented by Gloria Allred is already suspect.

Why didn't she come forward 14 years ago? Why didn't she come forward when Herman Cain first announced his candidacy?

There's something very wrong with this story...

November 7, 2011 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Bimbo the Birthday Clown

Yeesh. Who would want to grope her?

November 7, 2011 at 3:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bimbo the Birthday Clown

I imagine that you wouldn't since you're probably gay anyway. Not that I have anything against gay people, but could you post under a different name here. The fact remains that I'm not that way!

November 7, 2011 at 4:15 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Joey Isotta-Fraschini

What if he did that?
    Do you think that he would grope Queen Elizabeth II at the White House?
    I doubt it.

November 7, 2011 at 3:14 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Andreas Moser

I feel like in 1992. But it didn't hurt Bill Clinton too much either. But then Mr Cain is no Mr Clinton.

November 7, 2011 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
  9. banasy©

Well, a biff stiffy has no conscience.

November 7, 2011 at 3:20 pm | Report abuse |
  10. pmk1953

If a democrat might have done this, all the repubs would be screaming for the dems head. Fox would have 24/7 Rush, Coulter and Hannity blatherings. Since it's one of theirs, ehhh, no big deal, just a case of liberal character as sas sination.

November 7, 2011 at 3:35 pm | Report abuse |
  11. raven

Hi ms, I agree: Alred is like the Enquirer of attorneys. Shes so smarmy and her concern just seems so phony .

November 7, 2011 at 3:37 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Scottish Mama

The Attorney for the woman who was going to come forth, said it was similar to his clients account of the harrassment.( I think her story has not come out yet). So if this woman has a like story, it may give her crediblity?

November 7, 2011 at 4:02 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Joey Isotta-Fraschini

Why am I not surprised by this development? Then again, nothing these right-wing politicians do surprises me! These creeps are all alike, none of them are any good. Thanks to the ignorance of the general public, these creeps manage to get themselves elected over and over again!!!

November 7, 2011 at 4:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • slider

I agree we have to educate the public on the dangers of electing right-wingers. How will we ever accomplish our liberal dream of a bankrupt and socalist America with them blocking us at every turn.

November 7, 2011 at 4:47 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Bimbo the Birthday Clown

Now I expect to see a lot of right-wing nutjobs here vomit their ignorance over what a "great" guy this Herman Cain is on this web page. It seems that these right-wing politicians are always the least moral of them all but try telling that to all the ignoramuses out there!

November 7, 2011 at 4:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bimbo the Birthday Clown

Not me. I never rant about right wing blah blah. I'm much more articluate.

November 7, 2011 at 4:51 pm | Report abuse |
  15. AYuFKM?

The last four posts were made by the same person: none other than Georgie porgie pudding troll, talking to himself again.

November 7, 2011 at 4:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • Bimbo the Birthday Clown

Quite right. He needs medication almost as much as our buddy Phil.

November 7, 2011 at 4:52 pm | Report abuse |